Ayatollah: Kill all jews, annihilate israel

Old 02-06-2012, 08:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralway View Post
A tad late with this remark - someone should have given this advice to Junior. When our foe was in the mountains of Afghanistan - Junior was invading Iraq.

It took a Dem. to put a dent in our foe.
Its not a remark. Its a f'nnn statement.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
A tad late with this remark - someone should have given this advice to Junior. When our foe was in the mountains of Afghanistan - Junior was invading Iraq.

I assume you refer to our past President ? I have the habit of referring to all Presidents by name whether or not I agree with them or not. Was taught that was the correct way to act..you know..respect.

I think your timing is off....I think Afghanistan came before Iraq but thats ok....bashing Presidents by name calling if they are not in your party is a nice game folks like you play !!!!
Old 02-06-2012, 08:52 PM
n/a

I was raised to say President this or Senator that. Not the disrespectful and easy last name stuff. The JFK or LBJ was good. But then again I was raised below the Mason Dixon Line.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Jan - I realize you are a real disadvantage only getting your news from Fox TV and The Villages Daily Sun, but the mainstream media has been covering this news all day on TV and on the front page of many newspapers.
Quote:
Dale - A bit sensitive from the right wing huh?

Quote:
Coral - Spot on post !!! Obviously, the cons spend their days reading World Net Daily and listening to Rush and Beck - otherwise, thery wouldn't be claiming this issue gets no attention. Every paper I read, and every news site I visit is covering the Iran developments.
Quote:
Wayne - I know what he will do. He will "find"WMD's lie to congress and the American people and get us into another unfunded war so we can go deeper in debt.
Quote:
Coral - A tad late with this remark - someone should have given this advice to Junior. When our foe was in the mountains of Afghanistan - Junior was invading Iraq.

Do you guys have absolutely anything to ADD to this conversation?

Geeze...come on...Richie started an interesting thread...one that concerns all of us.

If you can't add anything close to intelligent comments, at least let this discussion continue without butting in with your sarcastic ones.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posh 08 View Post
I was raised to say President this or Senator that. Not the disrespectful and easy last name stuff. The JFK or LBJ was good. But then again I was raised below the Mason Dixon Line.
I was raised in the north and not taught that a president automatically deserved the kind of respect that is being discussed here, but they did teach me respect for others in general.

My parents were not political and had no real political opinions. My mother was however in absolute love with President Kennedy, but it was the kind of love IMO that influenced many to support President Obama, and not connected to any political views in any way that I ever knew of. My mother voted, but if she had political opinions, they were never voiced to me.

So I guess I feel a little different from you and Bucco in that my development taught me that respect is earned, not automatic... even for a President! Would I be disrespectful to the President like most of the Wall Street Protesters are to those they've encounter? No, I'd rather be respectful like most of the Tes Party people have been!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
I was raised in the north and not taught that a president automatically deserved the kind of respect that is being discussed here, but they did teach me respect for others in general.

My parents were not political and had no real political opinions. My mother was however in absolute love with President Kennedy, but it was the kind of love IMO that influenced many to support President Obama, and not connected to any political views in any way that I ever knew of. My mother voted, but if she had political opinions, they were never voiced to me.

So I guess I feel a little different from you and Bucco in that my development taught me that respect is earned, not automatic... even for a President! Would I be disrespectful to the President like most of the Wall Street Protesters are to those they've encounter? No, I'd rather be respectful like most of the Tes Party people have been!
Mother warned me about Yankees. Hahaha
Old 02-06-2012, 09:35 PM
n/a

Quote:

Did you ever stop to realize that if President Clinton, during his term didn't blow the chance of getting OBL when he had the chance, that it wouldn't have taken so many years for it to finally get him and... there would have even been a chance that President GWB wouldn't have to go into Afghanistan; he might not even had to go into Iraq, but that would have been hard not to do since the intelligence that he and congress accepted indicated that there were WMD's, (hind site's 50/50) that Saddam was taunting American forces by constant violations over the no fly zone and that the UN went through many many resolutions unsuccessfully against Iraq over a period of at least 10 years without having the will to eventually enforce their own resolutions? And imagine if President Obama listened to his VP! OBL would probably still around today!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
I realize you are a real disadvantage only getting your news from Fox TV and The Villages Daily Sun, but the mainstream media has been covering this news all day on TV and on the front page of many newspapers.
B.S., and you know it. Your insulting comments on my supposed sources of news is not appreciated, but I don't expect anything of real value in this forum from you anyway.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
First of all, take your sarcastic attitude someplace else..on here it is not appreciated.

You can be critical of Fox and The Villages at your whim, but do not have the concentrated gall to come on here with that kind of sarcasm.

Your posts are all the same...NON issue...love the President no matter what he does,and from my point of view, your total lack of anything makes anything you say totally invalid.

Please take your acid tongue somewhere else !!!!
thank you
Old 02-06-2012, 11:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceejay View Post

Do you guys have absolutely anything to ADD to this conversation?

Geeze...come on...Richie started an interesting thread...one that concerns all of us.

If you can't add anything close to intelligent comments, at least let this discussion continue without butting in with your sarcastic ones.
The libs on this thread don't really care about any of this. They are so busy happily humping Obama's leg that they can't think clearly anymore. It's the most pathetic situation I've every encountered. I thought the Clinton Kool-Aid years was bad, but it's absolutely nothing compared to this.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:54 AM
n/a

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
B.S., and you know it. Your insulting comments on my supposed sources of news is not appreciated, but I don't expect anything of real value in this forum from you anyway.
It was a joke. Lighten up.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:34 AM
n/a

Ultra-conservative & ultra-sensitive seem to go hand in hand.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
It was a joke. Lighten up.
You always seem to claim a joke when your affronts to people cause someone to call you on it.

It is not a joke when you make fun of people or make incredible false claims.

How you can find humor in that is strange !!
Old 02-07-2012, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Ultra-conservative & ultra-sensitive seem to go hand in hand.
A dumb comment.

From me, I have just gotten sick of the double standard...example.....I criticize President Obama and I am called a racist or a radical. Those who what to criticize President Bush find it funny to call him by various names instead of offering what they expect from anyone else on this President. Then the same people call for being civil....just plain dumb

I might add, that from my perspective, I also dont understand people who need to call folks they dont agree with by little cute names.....it is degrading to them and the poster in my opinion. These are the same people who DEMAND respect from others.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posh 08 View Post
The Persians and Muslims do not give a flip about Libs, Rightys. Dems or whatever. They want to kill you, yes kill you and your kids and baby grand kids. Wake up. Defend your country and way of life.
Fact and yet so many don't seem to understand that.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.