Is it a bad sign? Putin/Obama meet in NYC next week at Putin's request!!!

Old 09-24-2015, 06:35 PM
n/a

Default Is it a bad sign? Putin/Obama meet in NYC next week at Putin's request!!!

Now why with all that is going on in the world, none of which Obama seems too interested in, would Putin ask to meet with Obama.

Obama will meet Putin next week in New York: Earnest - MarketWatch

The Russian warrior wanting to meet with the Iranian negotiator in chief ().

What will be very demeaning is if this visit is to ask for the USA to join the Russian coalition in Syria to combat ISIS. Now just how embarassing would that be. Skunked out of our first place position, AGAIN.

The community organizer in chief meeting with the macho Russian warrior bear, head of the KGB and the guy who when he was told not to send troops into an area turned around the next day and did just that.

We are about to learn even more about what happens to the strongest super power in the world after it decides not to be anymore and plays the follow game.

The Iranians have just advised Kerry there is no deal unless all sanctions are lifted NOW, and permanently!

It is one hell of a ride when one is on the small end of the whip. It was and still is much better to be the one with the whip in hand.....LIKE WE USED TO BE.

I think we are about to get set up again.

Obama is way out of his league.....and he knows it.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Now why with all that is going on in the world, none of which Obama seems too interested in, would Putin ask to meet with Obama.

Obama will meet Putin next week in New York: Earnest - MarketWatch

The Russian warrior wanting to meet with the Iranian negotiator in chief ().

What will be very demeaning is if this visit is to ask for the USA to join the Russian coalition in Syria to combat ISIS. Now just how embarassing would that be. Skunked out of our first place position, AGAIN.

The community organizer in chief meeting with the macho Russian warrior bear, head of the KGB and the guy who when he was told not to send troops into an area turned around the next day and did just that.

We are about to learn even more about what happens to the strongest super power in the world after it decides not to be anymore and plays the follow game.

The Iranians have just advised Kerry there is no deal unless all sanctions are lifted NOW, and permanently!

It is one hell of a ride when one is on the small end of the whip. It was and still is much better to be the one with the whip in hand.....LIKE WE USED TO BE.

I think we are about to get set up again.

Obama is way out of his league.....and he knows it.
I am not a big fan of Obama at all, however I think you are really getting a bit ahead of yourself.

My understanding is that Putin simply wants to explain his recent moves in Syria so that there will not be any mixed signals.

Will see if can find credible link for that
Old 09-24-2015, 09:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not a big fan of Obama at all, however I think you are really getting a bit ahead of yourself.

My understanding is that Putin simply wants to explain his recent moves in Syria so that there will not be any mixed signals.

But since when did Putin ever care what anybody else thought he was doing needed clarity.

Yes of course I am extrapolating from no real basis.
Just when things to not add up and appear to be not what they really are meant to be, in the kind of loosey-goosey, back room deals or any other deals etc, etc, etc. I have become susicious and cynical. I have this "feeling" the other major powers now know there is a push over in the WH and everything and anything is fair game.

And I do really hope to be proved wrong!!!!
Old 09-25-2015, 05:06 AM
n/a

They are meeting so that Putin can give Obama his new marching orders.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

While Putin is not a religious man, I do think he gives ehnthisiatics thanks to God to have such an effeminate sap in Obama for an opponent. He recognizes that "the gift of Obama" is time limited because even our declining society, will only do stupid things for so long. Putin realizes he may have to deal with Trump or Fiorina so it only makes sense to extract as much as he can from the embarrassing Don Quixote currently serving as President. It's a rational strategy by Putin. His level of contempt for Obama, btw, is palpable..
Old 09-25-2015, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
While Putin is not a religious man, I do think he gives ehnthisiatics thanks to God to have such an effeminate sap in Obama for an opponent. He recognizes that "the gift of Obama" is time limited because even our declining society, will only do stupid things for so long. Putin realizes he may have to deal with Trump or Fiorina so it only makes sense to extract as much as he can from the embarrassing Don Quixote currently serving as President. It's a rational strategy by Putin. His level of contempt for Obama, btw, is palpable..
Some would say apples to apples or oranges to oranges.

In this case we have a watermellon and a grape!
Old 09-25-2015, 07:38 AM
n/a

Russia has their Putin and we have our OBama. Both share a flat spot on the bottom of the apple barrel. And both are showing signs of rot.

Tags
obama, russian, meet, whip, chief, warrior, world, learn, set, power, super, strongest, turned, area, day, league, decides, permanently, lifted, sanctions, end, small, ride, hell, hand

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.