Donald Trump & Rape Case

Old 07-30-2017, 07:48 PM
n/a

Default Donald Trump & Rape Case

The PDF file of Jane Doe (she was under age) vs Trump & Epstein is now online to read: 316341058-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits (1).pdf - Google Drive
Old 07-31-2017, 04:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The PDF file of Jane Doe (she was under age) vs Trump & Epstein is now online to read: 316341058-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits (1).pdf - Google Drive
1. I question the merits of this case because if it were all true or all provable the claim is against two rich guys and the demand for damages would have been
$75, 000,000 and not $75,000 given the allegations

2. Jeff Epstein is the same guy connected to both Bill & Hillary Clinton both of whom are alleged to have traveled several times to Epstein's pedophilia island resort

3. The site displays a motion filed. Does it also explain the final resolution of that lawsuit?

4. Is it possible that Epstein has connections to Trump and the Clintons absolutely. Is it possible that the claims of pedophilia are true? absolutely

5. Have others come forward to make such claims? Is Jane Doe this plaintiff attorney's lottery ticket ? Is there a hidden agenda, such as to do a shake down of a rich guy?

6. If Trump did these dirty deeds he needs to be hauled off to jail along with the Clintons who are also implicated and accused of the same dirty deeds

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-31-2017, 04:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
1. I question the merits of this case because if it were all true or all provable the claim is against two rich guys and the demand for damages would have been
$75, 000,000 and not $75,000 given the allegations

2. Jeff Epstein is the same guy connected to both Bill & Hillary Clinton both of whom are alleged to have traveled several times to Epstein's pedophilia island resort

3. The site displays a motion filed. Does it also explain the final resolution of that lawsuit?

4. Is it possible that Epstein has connections to Trump and the Clintons absolutely. Is it possible that the claims of pedophilia are true? absolutely

5. Have others come forward to make such claims? Is Jane Doe this plaintiff attorney's lottery ticket ? Is there a hidden agenda, such as to do a shake down of a rich guy?

6. If Trump did these dirty deeds he needs to be hauled off to jail along with the Clintons who are also implicated and accused of the same dirty deeds

Personal Best Regards:
Trump is the one who has been implicated. There's no evidence against the Clintons except wild speculation from the right wing news media. Freedom of Information Act requests for records of visits Clinton may have made to Epstein’s St. James Island produced no such evidence.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

I don't think this case is dead. If it does go away that means Trump and Company have paid a settlement. Where there is smoke there is fire.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't think this case is dead. If it does go away that means Trump and Company have paid a settlement. Where there is smoke there is fire.
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

It looks like death threats scared the accuser away.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
I certainly do not condone sexual exploitation of any kind. However, I think a lot of crimes are committed that allege sexual exploitation. I think that any man who has a lot of money is in danger of being accused.

I certainly believe that no means no, and I also believe that what happens sexually between consenting adults is their own business.

I would however like to be in a small room with someone who raped a baby and I would then like to own a gun and knives and hope not to be caught.

We all are born with a needed and enjoyable sex drive. Most of us live within the rules of society and some do not.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

The death threats would stop if she now came forward with her real name. Once she puts her name out in public she will have a protective blanket around her. Of course then the media will be all over this story once again.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
I certainly do not condone sexual exploitation of any kind. However, I think a lot of crimes are committed that allege sexual exploitation. I think that any man who has a lot of money is in danger of being accused.

I certainly believe that no means no, and I also believe that what happens sexually between consenting adults is their own business.

I would however like to be in a small room with someone who raped a baby and I would then like to own a gun and knives and hope not to be caught.

We all are born with a needed and enjoyable sex drive. Most of us live within the rules of society and some do not.
Looking at Donald John Trump's character I believe he would do just about anything he thought he could get away with. The man is a sociopath. Sad that we have this kind of a person in the White House.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Looking at Donald John Trump's character I believe he would do just about anything he thought he could get away with. The man is a sociopath. Sad that we have this kind of a person in the White House.
I disagree with him being a sociopath. He does exhibit many symptoms of Aspergers Syndrome. He totally fails to see and respond appropriately in almost any kind of social interchange but I see no evidence of lack of conscience or emotional response to others.

I think he will go down in history as the first Autistic person to hold high office. His unpredictable behavior is causing me to have severe tension and contributing to my hypertension. He well may do us all in. .
Old 07-31-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Her real name is Katie Johnson: Video: Woman Claiming Trump Raped Her At Age 13 Tells Story - YouTube
Old 07-31-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Anybody can claim anything. I am always skeptical. There was a teenager in our development who accused a teacher, her brother in law, his father and her father of sexual abuse. It ruined all of their lives and she turned out to be a pathological liar. This is forty plus years ago...so time to see how it all panned out.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

Pedophiles, gay people...and others with a severe fetish.

Quote:
EVERY president we've had was a sociopath at the least. Some just hid it from us better. Those are the types of people who gravitate to those high power positions.

Quote:
I disagree with him being a sociopath. He does exhibit many symptoms of Aspergers Syndrome. He totally fails to see and respond appropriately in almost any kind of social interchange but I see no evidence of lack of conscience or emotional response to others.

I think he will go down in history as the first Autistic person to hold high office. His unpredictable behavior is causing me to have severe tension and contributing to my hypertension. He well may do us all in. .
See...women and their emotions...THIS is why YOU shouldn't be voting. Everything you think and do is tied to emotion. You are not rational enough to have a say.

Quote:
Anybody can claim anything. I am always skeptical. There was a teenager in our development who accused a teacher, her brother in law, his father and her father of sexual abuse. It ruined all of their lives and she turned out to be a pathological liar. This is forty plus years ago...so time to see how it all panned out.
There are LOTS of cases where women make false claims...

Maybe the Muzzies have it right...no rape unless it's witnessed...

Many women lie about sexual assault...it's their "race card"...it's their "rape card".
Old 07-31-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pedophiles, gay people...and others with a severe fetish.

EVERY president we've had was a sociopath at the least. Some just hid it from us better. Those are the types of people who gravitate to those high power positions.

See...women and their emotions...THIS is why YOU shouldn't be voting. Everything you think and do is tied to emotion. You are not rational enough to have a say.

There are LOTS of cases where women make false claims...

Maybe the Muzzies have it right...no rape unless it's witnessed...

Many women lie about sexual assault...it's their "race card"...it's their "rape card".
Well, the bigoted and misogynist side of the issue has been heard from.
Old 07-31-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

[emoji122] [emoji38] The Villages Florida

Tags
trump, epstein, age, online, read

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.