Bain Capital

Old 07-18-2012, 03:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
I seem to remember limbaugh trashing Romney in 2007/8 and basically saying he couldn't support him if he was nominated.
Romney has seldom been a favorite of many Republicans. Probably because he is a thinking man's candidate who changes his mind often. He is a moderate Republican in other words. Not far enough to the right to get the support of much of the Republican fan base.

He also seems rather aristocratic. FDR also seemed to have this as did some other US Presidents.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
anybody attempting to make any connection with the batman movie and any part of reality is either trying (desperately) to be funny or is really out in left field (pun intended!).

btk
Don't think el rushmo was TRYING to be funny, so that leaves...............
Old 07-18-2012, 03:40 PM
n/a

Actually Rush did support Romney in 2008. Hannity, Levin and others did also.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
anybody attempting to make any connection with the batman movie and any part of reality is either trying (desperately) to be funny or is really out in left field (pun intended!).

btk
Well, that is what the leader of the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh is saying. Better be careful what you say about the Drugster.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:30 PM
n/a

Now it's being reported that Mitt Romney's 2010 tax return doesn't match up with his financial disclosure form. It seems he failed to fill out an IRS form on his Swiss bank account. The other big question is how did Romny accumulate 100 million dollars in his IRA when you're only allowed to contribute $6000 per year. That means he would have worked 17,000 years. There is so much more to come out. Will research this and post a link soon.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:37 PM
n/a

Default Taxgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Now it's being reported that Mitt Romney's 2010 tax return doesn't match up with his financial disclosure form. It seems he failed to fill out an IRS form on his Swiss bank account. The other big question is how did Romny accumulate 100 million dollars in his IRA when you're only allowed to contribute $6000 per year. That means he would have worked 1700 years. There is so much more to come out. Will research this and post a link soon.
janmcn you and coralway certainly are obsessed about this tax isuue. Hmmmmm As i recall village Kauhana made some reference concerning an IRS ruling on Bain' Capital's 401k that explained Romney's accumulation. I cannot do this explanation justice. so i hope VK responds
Old 07-18-2012, 09:09 PM
n/a

I was listening to one of the Obama apologists the other night. He started his show with his belief that Romney is a liar..."his first name isn't even Mitt" he said. He went on to use the fact that even though he has been called Mitt for several decades, his real name is Willard. I couldn't see his point, after all, Theodore Roosevelt was called Teddy, Dwight David was known as Ike, John Kennedy was call Jack, Abraham Lincoln was called Honest Abe, William Jefferson was called Bill and Barry Sortero is called Barack Hussein Obama. So please don't start name calling. I know for sure where Mitt Romney went to school, I know he made a great deal of money, that he actually ran a legitimate business, hiring & firing, making decisions on sound business facts. Some turned out well, some not so well. I don't know for sure if Obama registered for college as a "Foreign Student" as his college I.D. claims...and he does not dispute. Personally, I wish the Democratic party had someone eligible to go up against him...give the party a choice...but they don't.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilosche View Post
I was listening to one of the Obama apologists the other night. He started his show with his belief that Romney is a liar..."his first name isn't even Mitt" he said. He went on to use the fact that even though he has been called Mitt for several decades, his real name is Willard. I couldn't see his point, after all, Theodore Roosevelt was called Teddy, Dwight David was known as Ike, John Kennedy was call Jack, Abraham Lincoln was called Honest Abe, William Jefferson was called Bill and Barry Sortero is called Barack Hussein Obama. So please don't start name calling. I know for sure where Mitt Romney went to school, I know he made a great deal of money, that he actually ran a legitimate business, hiring & firing, making decisions on sound business facts. Some turned out well, some not so well. I don't know for sure if Obama registered for college as a "Foreign Student" as his college I.D. claims...and he does not dispute. Personally, I wish the Democratic party had someone eligible to go up against him...give the party a choice...but they don't.
And your pointless point is?
Old 07-18-2012, 09:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Now it's being reported that Mitt Romney's 2010 tax return doesn't match up with his financial disclosure form. It seems he failed to fill out an IRS form on his Swiss bank account. The other big question is how did Romny accumulate 100 million dollars in his IRA when you're only allowed to contribute $6000 per year. That means he would have worked 1700 years. There is so much more to come out. Will research this and post a link soon.
OH WOW! If Romney has accumulated 100 million dollars in his IRA at a rate of $6000 a year, that would take almost 17,000 years not 1700 years! That, coincidentally is almost the exact amount of time it will take for the economy to recover to normal if Obama remains in office.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:43 PM
n/a

Great news Obama slipping in polls ,Let them harp all they want
Old 07-18-2012, 10:03 PM
n/a

DaleMN...I'm sorry if you don't get the point, If people started being "cutesy" calling The president Barry Sotero, that would be wrong also. So don't call Mitt, Willard. It's pretty simple actually. Call a person by the name he wants to be known as.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:05 PM
n/a

OBAMA DOWN 3 IN FLA>as of now
Old 07-18-2012, 10:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilosche View Post
DaleMN...I'm sorry if you don't get the point, If people started being "cutesy" calling The president Barry Sotero, that would be wrong also. So don't call Mitt, Willard. It's pretty simple actually. Call a person by the name he wants to be known as.
Very strange post. President Obama's given name - on his birth certificate (yeah, the fake one in Hawaii according to you birthers) is Barack Obama. The nickname was Barry. His father's last name was Obama. He was never legally adopted by "Sotero" so the last name still stands as Obama.

If Mitt Romney wants to be known as Mitt, that is fine with me. There are too many on this forum who consistently refer to the President by all of his legal name - just to make it sound un-American. Mitt is kind of out of the mainstream names except at Yale, Harvard, or Cornell where Mitt is probably as common as Thad, Skip, Muffie, and Mandy. Don't forget that we had a VP's wife named "Tipper".

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.