Barack Hussein Obama - Change You Can Believe In!

Old 09-24-2008, 05:55 PM
n/a

The aggrevation is that Rep. Frank (a career congresspersonwith many terms notched) is probably going to be re-elected IN SPITE OF being a major part of the problem and NO part of the solution.

These committees exist for oversight purposes, and if the members of the comittee are asleep at the switch, then they need to admit being dunb on the toopic and seek other committeeships or LEAVE THE HOUSE.

Since leaving the House voluntarily doesn't have any fianancial incentive (who else but the taxpayer will pay good money for lousy service?), these "American role models" just keep handing in there, drawing their checks, doing darned lilttle, and sounding off when it hits the fan.

A pox on all of them!
Old 09-24-2008, 07:03 PM
n/a

Excuse me. your ultra left is showing

I didn't bring up the word GAY and interestingly you quoted that you "only pointed out 3 gay sex scandles the Republicans have had" Buy your only naming names and then bringing up about their being gay in your response to me , shows where your thoughts were. I didn't know that prostitution is only a gay thing

The post was about Barney Frank, after all, and you raised the question of why he (the topic of the question) should be in jail.

You brought up the gay part not me.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnu View Post
Excuse me. your ultra left is showing

I didn't bring up the word GAY and interestingly you quoted that you "only pointed out 3 gay sex scandles the Republicans have had" Buy your only naming names and then bringing up about their being gay in your response to me , shows where your thoughts were. I didn't know that prostitution is only a gay thing

The post was about Barney Frank, after all, and you raised the question of why he (the topic of the question) should be in jail.

You brought up the gay part not me.
So you think I didn't know Barney Frank is gay? You brought up the sex and I countered with 3 Republicans. It's called Tit for Tat.

As for me being Ultra Left....I would have to say thats the joke of the day.

I'm one of those Reagan Democratics and if you check that makes me moderate. Wrong again.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:28 PM
n/a

I'm one of those Reagan Democratics and if you check that makes me moderate.
__________________________________________________ __________

Gotta tell you Cologal.....this surprised me ! How could you possibly support the single most liberal person that could even run for office ? Please dont say for change or because of the last 8 years....G, Bush is not running and change for change sake, I am sure you will agree is not a good thing !
Old 09-25-2008, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I'm one of those Reagan Democratics and if you check that makes me moderate.
__________________________________________________ __________

Gotta tell you Cologal.....this surprised me ! How could you possibly support the single most liberal person that could even run for office ? Please dont say for change or because of the last 8 years....G, Bush is not running and change for change sake, I am sure you will agree is not a good thing !
I'm confused, Bucco.....these posts were about Barney Frank. So who is the liberal I am supporting?
Old 09-25-2008, 02:55 PM
n/a

Smile See Ya!

Following this thread has been interesting, but frankly I'm bored with it.

I found out who were the calm, level headed, and thoughtful posters and who loved to be acerbating in their responses.

So, on this thread: Good bye, see ya, ta ta and have fun!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.