Imagine if a celebrity said these things about Obama's kids
Old 06-02-2017, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why is this not on CNN?

Kathy Griffin said in 2016 she wanted to 'beat down' Donald and Barron Trump

Imagine if a celebrity said these things about Obama's kids
But Kathy said it was all Trump's fault because he "broke" her.

Had to laugh because it reminds me of seeing Hillary on TV this week, blaming a million other excuses for her loss than herself. She also believes that Trump broke her....
Old 06-02-2017, 06:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post

Had to laugh because it reminds me of seeing Hillary on TV this week, blaming a million other excuses for her loss than herself. She also believes that Trump broke her....
A few broken villagers exist. Hope they get to cuba fast and seek political asylum.

I think some have gone already.

List of United States citizens granted political asylum in Cuba - Wikipedia
Old 06-02-2017, 06:55 PM
n/a

This is what cnn is about.

Kathy Griffin: Trump is 'trying to ruin my life' after photo scandal - CNN.com
Old 06-02-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

I hope when Kathy's personal computer is looked at by secret service it results is serious criminal charges
Old 06-02-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Default I had exactly the same thought

Quote:

IT IS NEVER MY FAULT IS THE LIBERAL MINDSET.
When Bush said anything that went wrong with Katrina aid is my fault. Truman had a note on his desk,"The buck stops here,"

THAT IS PART OF BEING A LEADER. CLEARLY I WONDER WHY OBAMA WAS ELECTED NOT ONCE BUT TWICE. HE BELIEVED IT WAS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT. SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT. AFTER EIGHT YEARS, THE PEOPLE HAD ENOUGH OF OBAMA.
OBAMA AND HIS TWIN, HILLARY, DO NOT REALIZE IT.
OBAMA HAW ACTUALLY SET UP AN OFFICE IN DC TO TRY TO DAMAGE OUR CURRENT PRESIDENT.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I hope when Kathy's personal computer is looked at by secret service it results is serious criminal charges
It will not result in anything as she has a right to free speech. She is fighting back against the Trumps which is good for her. She made an incredibly bad choice of words with a stupid action. Donald Trump got through the Republican primaries by a long series of insults at people much better than him. And then more bullying against Clinton.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
It will not result in anything as she has a right to free speech. She is fighting back against the Trumps which is good for her. She made an incredibly bad choice of words with a stupid action. Donald Trump got through the Republican primaries by a long series of insults at people much better than him. And then more bullying against Clinton.
I will assume you will be the lone wackadoodle defending her here. Let's see.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:57 PM
n/a

Every Democrat I know said her actions were over the line with this stunt.

CNN has dropped her as well as another sponsor.

She has been punished.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:14 PM
n/a

No president since I have been alive has ever been Hated like President Trump. President Obama was not my choice at all but once he became The President I tryed to accept him as much as possible because he won and I Respect the person who won. It is good for me as a person to respect authority figures and wish them luck and say a prayer for them. That doesn't make me their bitch it just seems logical to me. Obama broke my heart with some of his decisions and so has Trump but what are we supposed to do have this kind of hate in our heart for a person we have never met and who has the possibility of making things better for us?

Today I mentioned that having Ted Nugent in The White House was a terrible decision and I was told I was a hypocrite. What? No leader is going to make every decision the way you or I want. Give them a chance. Now the Democrats are going to trip up Trump for 8 years then the Republicans will get even if the next president is a Democrat and you know who loses, us and our country. It really is a shame and out of control. I don't say any of this to try and sway anyone it is just my honest thoughts. Have a good night, back at it again tomorrow.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

She has been punished.
I am not being rude but can you please tell me how she has been punished? Is losing several gigs a punishment? She turned it around today in full....amazing stuff.

She kissed Anderson Cooper's crotch on TV on New Years Eve. She said she got fired seven years in a row by CNN...her words. She obviously thinks she can skate on all issues. Is it over? She should be telling jokes in the yard during exercise in jail to the other girls!
Old 06-02-2017, 09:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
No president since I have been alive has ever been Hated like President Trump. President Obama was not my choice at all but once he became The President I tryed to accept him as much as possible because he won and I Respect the person who won. It is good for me as a person to respect authority figures and wish them luck and say a prayer for them. That doesn't make me their bitch it just seems logical to me. Obama broke my heart with some of his decisions and so has Trump but what are we supposed to do have this kind of hate in our heart for a person we have never met and who has the possibility of making things better for us?

Today I mentioned that having Ted Nugent in The White House was a terrible decision and I was told I was a hypocrite. What? No leader is going to make every decision the way you or I want. Give them a chance. Now the Democrats are going to trip up Trump for 8 years then the Republicans will get even if the next president is a Democrat and you know who loses, us and our country. It really is a shame and out of control. I don't say any of this to try and sway anyone it is just my honest thoughts. Have a good night, back at it again tomorrow.
Just to ease your mind a bit, There will never ba another dem President...
Old 06-02-2017, 10:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

She has been punished.
That's right. She has been punished and is getting very real death threats on Twitter. And some of the Trump zealots might do something like that. Some of the nastiest Villagers I have met-- if they are even Villagers-- are on this Political Forum saying whatever they can get away with for their support of Donald John Trump. Trump brings out the worst in many people like most demagogues do.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That's right. She has been punished and is getting very real death threats on Twitter. And some of the Trump zealots might do something like that. Some of the nastiest Villagers I have met-- if they are even Villagers-- are on this Political Forum saying whatever they can get away with for their support of Donald John Trump. Trump brings out the worst in many people like most demagogues do.
You are the lone wackadoodle here.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky

You must have been asleep the last 8 years....Obama was and still is the most hated President. He has been lynched and hung multiple times.

I plan to give Trump the same chance the right wing gave Obama! Remember it was Trump who started the Birther Movement against the President!! Maybe we should give Trump the same amount of chance he personally gave Obama!!!!

Tags
things, barron

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.