Barron

Old 06-02-2017, 10:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am not being rude but can you please tell me how she has been punished? Is losing several gigs a punishment? She turned it around today in full....amazing stuff.

She kissed Anderson Cooper's crotch on TV on New Years Eve. She said she got fired seven years in a row by CNN...her words. She obviously thinks she can skate on all issues. Is it over? She should be telling jokes in the yard during exercise in jail to the other girls!
You have to be kidding. Obama was burned in effigy. That is about the same thing as what this woman did. Stupid but not a crime.

Terry Jones, Quran-Burning Pastor, Hangs Barack Obama Effigy Outside Florida Church (PHOTO) | HuffPost
Old 06-02-2017, 11:25 PM
n/a

The KG situation is just yet another incident which proves the interference of Russia in the growth and success of The Progressive Movement in this country .
Trump and his minions " Beat her down " on direct orders from Putin !
Why can`t you people see what is going on ? !
Old 06-03-2017, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
You are the lone wackadoodle here.
He certainly has no shame.
The able bodied guy has not paid a dime towards income tax in 17 years and waltzes around like he is equal to those that pay for his liberties. A guy like that should just step aside and let the people that pay the bills in this country decide what is acceptable.

Do you think the wackadoodle would support some comedian using the severed head of a Yorkshire Terrier as their right to free speech? What about he bloody heads of African American children?? Just curious where a free loader draws the line...

While KG has a right to free speech, that does not make her ignorant stunt acceptable. I don't agree with any of that type stuff toward Obamma, Hillary, or anyone else. That stuff is not funny - it is just shocking.

I don't see Mr Uppity (Rockface) condemning KG's actions...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2017, 06:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
He certainly has no shame.
The able bodied guy has not paid a dime towards income tax in 17 years and waltzes around like he is equal to those that pay for his liberties. A guy like that should just step aside and let the people that pay the bills in this country decide what is acceptable.

Do you think the wackadoodle would support some comedian using the severed head of a Yorkshire Terrier as their right to free speech? What about he bloody heads of African American children?? Just curious where a free loader draws the line...

While KG has a right to free speech, that does not make her ignorant stunt acceptable. I don't agree with any of that type stuff toward Obamma, Hillary, or anyone else. That stuff is not funny - it is just shocking.

I don't see Mr Uppity (Rockface) condemning KG's actions...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Douchebag!

Why do you not actually address what Kathy Griffin did rather than throwing other crap in here? You are one of the nastiest trolls on this Political Forum. You lie, bully, and just cannot help posting junk that has no business being on here. Comedian Kathy Griffin says her career is over after gory Trump photo
| Reuters

Severed heads of dogs and African American children. That's quite a leap even for a dirtbag like you. You are a shameful and disgusting and a really ****ty person!
Old 06-03-2017, 07:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
It will not result in anything as she has a right to free speech. She is fighting back against the Trumps which is good for her. She made an incredibly bad choice of words with a stupid action. Donald Trump got through the Republican primaries by a long series of insults at people much better than him. And then more bullying against Clinton.
So then...I have the RIGHT to yell "n!@@3r go home go back to Africa where you belong you stupid monkey" every time I see a black person?

Cool. Free speech is a GOOD thing.

Quote:
No president since I have been alive has ever been Hated like President Trump. President Obama was not my choice at all but once he became The President I tryed to accept him as much as possible because he won and I Respect the person who won. It is good for me as a person to respect authority figures and wish them luck and say a prayer for them. That doesn't make me their bitch it just seems logical to me. Obama broke my heart with some of his decisions and so has Trump but what are we supposed to do have this kind of hate in our heart for a person we have never met and who has the possibility of making things better for us?

Today I mentioned that having Ted Nugent in The White House was a terrible decision and I was told I was a hypocrite. What? No leader is going to make every decision the way you or I want. Give them a chance. Now the Democrats are going to trip up Trump for 8 years then the Republicans will get even if the next president is a Democrat and you know who loses, us and our country. It really is a shame and out of control. I don't say any of this to try and sway anyone it is just my honest thoughts. Have a good night, back at it again tomorrow.
How right you are! I've never seen this vile behavior before. Half the liberals COULD be arrested for what they've said/done/written.

Wait until you see the REAL results of Obama's decisions...the destruction of America as it becomes Mexico II.

They don't realize what is happening/going to happen when the Hispanics become the absolute majority. They have NO idea. They naively think white people will get breaks because we're now the minority. We're going to be treated like red headed step children.

Ted should be the president...REALLY clean out the swamp...from the general population too.

Quote:
Just to ease your mind a bit, There will never ba another dem President...
If we don't stop the Hispanic invasion...if we don't stop them from becoming the majority...there will never be another Republican! A majority of Hispanics won't be voting Republican.

Quote:
That's right. She has been punished and is getting very real death threats on Twitter. And some of the Trump zealots might do something like that. Some of the nastiest Villagers I have met-- if they are even Villagers-- are on this Political Forum saying whatever they can get away with for their support of Donald John Trump. Trump brings out the worst in many people like most demagogues do.
Good...I hope she gets more...like the Pastor who hung Obama in effigy.

The liberals are actually nastier...look how they treat me...and I speak nothing but the truth and I'm trying to SAVE this country. Liberals are deluded, they line in a fantasy. The trouble with liberal ideas are the very people they try to save.

Quote:
You must have been asleep the last 8 years....Obama was and still is the most hated President. He has been lynched and hung multiple times.

I plan to give Trump the same chance the right wing gave Obama! Remember it was Trump who started the Birther Movement against the President!! Maybe we should give Trump the same amount of chance he personally gave Obama!!!!
So...you'll act like a child who didn't get their way and will make Trumps job/life as difficult as possible...got it.

And you wonder why normal people think liberals have mental illness.

Quote:
You have to be kidding. Obama was burned in effigy. That is about the same thing as what this woman did. Stupid but not a crime.

Terry Jones, Quran-Burning Pastor, Hangs Barack Obama Effigy Outside Florida Church (PHOTO) | HuffPost
The pastors life was pretty much ruined...and he's a activist...you'd expect things like that to make a statement. Not from an actor.

Quote:
The KG situation is just yet another incident which proves the interference of Russia in the growth and success of The Progressive Movement in this country .
Trump and his minions " Beat her down " on direct orders from Putin !
Why can`t you people see what is going on ? !
What???

Quote:
Douchebag!

Why do you not actually address what Kathy Griffin did rather than throwing other crap in here? You are one of the nastiest trolls on this Political Forum. You lie, bully, and just cannot help posting junk that has no business being on here. Comedian Kathy Griffin says her career is over after gory Trump photo
| Reuters

Severed heads of dogs and African American children. You are shameful and disgusting and a really ****ty person!
Actions have consequences...just like they did for Terry Jones:

The Koran-burning preacher has been driving for Uber - The Washington Post

Quran-burning pastor Terry Jones now works at fry stand - Orlando Sentinel (Works at a fry stand in Orlando)
Old 06-03-2017, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
So then...I have the RIGHT to yell "n!@@3r go home go back to Africa where you belong you stupid monkey" every time I see a black person?

Cool. Free speech is a GOOD thing.

How right you are! I've never seen this vile behavior before. Half the liberals COULD be arrested for what they've said/done/written.

Wait until you see the REAL results of Obama's decisions...the destruction of America as it becomes Mexico II.

They don't realize what is happening/going to happen when the Hispanics become the absolute majority. They have NO idea. They naively think white people will get breaks because we're now the minority. We're going to be treated like red headed step children.

Ted should be the president...REALLY clean out the swamp...from the general population too.

If we don't stop the Hispanic invasion...if we don't stop them from becoming the majority...there will never be another Republican! A majority of Hispanics won't be voting Republican.

Good...I hope she gets more...like the Pastor who hung Obama in effigy.

The liberals are actually nastier...look how they treat me...and I speak nothing but the truth and I'm trying to SAVE this country. Liberals are deluded, they line in a fantasy. The trouble with liberal ideas are the very people they try to save.

So...you'll act like a child who didn't get their way and will make Trumps job/life as difficult as possible...got it.

And you wonder why normal people think liberals have mental illness.

The pastors life was pretty much ruined...and he's a activist...you'd expect things like that to make a statement. Not from an actor.

What???

Actions have consequences...just like they did for Terry Jones:

The Koran-burning preacher has been driving for Uber - The Washington Post

Quran-burning pastor Terry Jones now works at fry stand - Orlando Sentinel (Works at a fry stand in Orlando)
You have a right to spread your racism Don Baldwin but no one needs to like nor respect you for it. And you are usually just on my Ignore List.

What Kathy Griffin did was spur of the moment and very badly planned and executed. She should not have her life ruined because of doing something extremely stupid against the sayings of Donald John Trump who has done IMHO worse things with respect to actual well thought out strategies on his part to inflame the passions of his followers and incite violence. I am no fan of this woman and usually change the channel when she is on. Kathy Griffin - Wikipedia

Kathy Griffin - Wikipedia

Kathy Griffin
Old 06-03-2017, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have a right to spread your racism Don Baldwin but no one needs to like nor respect you for it. And you are usually just on my Ignore List.

What Kathy Griffin did was spur of the moment and very badly planned and executed. She should not have her life ruined because of doing something extremely stupid against the sayings of Donald John Trump who has done IMHO worse things with respect to actual well thought out strategies on his part to inflame the passions of his followers and incite violence. I am no fan of this woman and usually change the channel when she is on. Kathy Griffin - Wikipedia
I doubt that a photo shoot such as that was spur of the moment. This had to be well thought out.

Can you imagine the fallout if some conservative politician had done the same thing to President Obama? Not only would they lose everything they have, but there would be cries of racism (the standard liberal call on every matter) and Democrats in Congress would b e doing what they could to get the person prison time.

President Trump has indeed insulted some people, but nothing he has ever said sinks to the level of this act.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
I doubt that a photo shoot such as that was spur of the moment. This had to be well thought out.

Can you imagine the fallout if some conservative politician had done the same thing to President Obama? Not only would they lose everything they have, but there would be cries of racism (the standard liberal call on every matter) and Democrats in Congress would b e doing what they could to get the person prison time.

President Trump has indeed insulted some people, but nothing he has ever said sinks to the level of this act.
According to her it was spur of the moment. She discussed the thoughts and work that went into it and it was minimal.

I do feel sorry for the Trump family for having to see that video. Especially Barron of course.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

Kathy Griffin - Wikipedia

Kathy Griffin
And yet...here you are...reading my post.

My "racism" is simply trying to save you and my country from yourself. Negros are NOT us ok...you REALLY need to get that through your head. We are GENETICALLY 2-5% different which is a HUGE difference. We ARE a different species. Blacks...Negros...are NEVER successful...ANYWHERE on this entire planet. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I ASKED FOR THE BLACK EQUIVALENT? In EVERY post I ask...where is the black villages? The top black school? ANYWHERE mostly black that doesn't suck. NOBODY has answered my challenge. BECAUSE BLACKS ARE NOT THE SAME AS US. YOU "KNOW", YOU DEAL WITH THE 1%. The other 99% live on MLK Blvd, in the inner cities...you DO NOT KNOW THEM. If you DID...you'd be on my side saying we must cut back on their numbers...not promoting more of them.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:

Their life would be over...the liberal would see to that. People are removed for WORDS let alone someones head as a trophy.

Crucify her...as she would cry for the crucifixion of a conservative.

People make STUPID decisions that destroy their life all the time...why should she get a pass? Because you AGREE with her? I agreed with the Obama effigy guy and he's a short order fry cook these days. Let her suffer the same fate. It would REALLY drum up business for whatever Ms Ds that hired her.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
And yet...here you are...reading my post.

My "racism" is simply trying to save you and my country from yourself. Negros are NOT us ok...you REALLY need to get that through your head. We are GENETICALLY 2-5% different which is a HUGE difference. We ARE a different species. Blacks...Negros...are NEVER successful...ANYWHERE on this entire planet. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I ASKED FOR THE BLACK EQUIVALENT? In EVERY post I ask...where is the black villages? The top black school? ANYWHERE mostly black that doesn't suck. NOBODY has answered my challenge. BECAUSE BLACKS ARE NOT THE SAME AS US. YOU "KNOW", YOU DEAL WITH THE 1%. The other 99% live on MLK Blvd, in the inner cities...you DO NOT KNOW THEM. If you DID...you'd be on my side saying we must cut back on their numbers...not promoting more of them.
That's because your premise is all wet. African Americans have been through different experiences than those who are seen as "white". And I lived in a part of Minneapolis in the Summer of 1988 which had drug buys and shootings in a park across the street. The rent was very cheap but I could not venture out after dark at all.

Don Baldwin have you shared your views with any African Americans? What do they have to say about them?
Old 06-03-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's because your premise is all wet. African Americans have been through different experiences than those who are seen as "white". And I lived in a part of Minneapolis in the Summer of 1988 which had drug buys and shootings in a park across the street. The rent was very cheap but I could not venture out after dark at all.
Yes...because they're NOT US. A dog has different experiences than a cat...because they're DIFFERENT. We're different. We come from a different line. Blacks have different ancestors than we have. We're "dogs" and they're "wolves" similar but different species.

Tal...you lived among BLACKS that is WHY it was unsafe at night and there were shootings.

Now you live among WHITES and you don't see ANY of that.

BECAUSE WE'RE DIFFERENT SPECIES.

They CAN'T be us...genetically, they're not capable.

That is WHY it's ALWAYS the black neighborhood that is violent, dangerous, and poor. It's THEM.

That is why a WHITE neighborhood is safe and prosperous. Even poor whites don't live like the blacks.

You can tell the black neighborhood in ANY city or country...they ALL look the SAME...dirty and run down. Because of THEM...their ACTIONS...their CHARACTER.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

"You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.” --Kathy Griffin.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy...-on-trump.html

Tags
things, barron

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.