Ben Carson-new theory

Old 11-05-2015, 07:55 AM
n/a

Default Ben Carson-new theory

The pyramids were built to store grain. Amazing! And this guy could possibly be president. Heaven help us.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The pyramids were built to store grain. Amazing! And this guy could possibly be president. Heaven help us.
Using the established all time standard of lack of qualifications and 7 years of non performance of Obama, Carson or anybody else is more than qualified.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Using the established all time standard of lack of qualifications and 7 years of non performance of Obama, Carson or anybody else is more than qualified.
BS!
Old 11-05-2015, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
BS!
Are those your initials? Or, is that the extent of your vocabulary?

I agree with that poster. Carson or any of the GOP candidates WILL be better than Obama. Can't wait to see him off. I bet there will be millions celebrating the first black president to LEAVE the White House.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, what's the problem? Based on his administration's spending, Obama obviously thinks money grows on trees!
Old 11-05-2015, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are those your initials? Or, is that the extent of your vocabulary?

I agree with that poster. Carson or any of the GOP candidates WILL be better than Obama. Can't wait to see him off. I bet there will be millions celebrating the first black president to LEAVE the White House.
And in the event Carson should get the nomination and win the election we can all celebrate havong our first (real) black POTUS!!
Old 11-05-2015, 04:19 PM
n/a

Carson believes the pyramids were built to store grain although they are mostly solid with tunnels leading to burial rooms. Just plain wrong.

Carson does not believe in evolutionary biology. Again, wrong.

Carson believes the Earth is 6,000 years old. Ridiculously wrong.

We need a realist as President. Don Trump is a good choice.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
And in the event Carson should get the nomination and win the election we can all celebrate havong our first (real) black POTUS!!

However, Ben will NOT get the nomination.

Look for Trump to go 3rd party and Rubio as the GOP nominee. Votes split the two parties and Hillary wins!

Do not forget the electoral votes for what counts - not popular vote. Winner take all in electoral votes - in 48 states.
Old 11-05-2015, 05:55 PM
n/a

The next thing they will come out with is that Mars is where the chocolate bars are produced?
Old 11-05-2015, 07:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, what's the problem? Based on his administration's spending, Obama obviously thinks money grows on trees!
Old 11-05-2015, 07:10 PM
n/a

I hate to burst all the negative snide makers but did anybody see the video of when he made the statement? Even if they did it would be ignored because it takes away from the size of the tale.

He was in college....half his life ago.

Absolutely useless information glorified and magnified by the biased media and then parroted by the party lemmings!

Is that the best they can do?

Hell we can find current mind benders on Obama and Clinton from last week.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:28 PM
n/a

I would like to respectfully ask those who mock Carson's religious beliefs a couple questions and really would like a thoughtful answer.

1. Ms Clinton in the book "God and Hillary Clinton" by Paul Kengor said

"Marriage has historic, religious, and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman,"

2. Ms Clinton, grew up as a member of First United Methodist Church in Park Ridge, Illinois. When she was in Washington she attended Washington's Foundry United Methodist Church, and she continues in the Methodist church.

Thus, she believes in a few things that you posters are mocking Ben Carson for. I understand the reluctance for Seventh Day Adventist's; we saw the same bias against the Mormons with Romney, but my question if I am able to ask it in the right way....

WILL ANYONE QUESTION MS CLINTON ON HER RELIGIOUS BELIEFS; IE THAT MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN AND THAT SHE ALSO BELIEVES IN THE BIBLE THAT DOES NOT RECOGNIZE EVOLUTION ?
Old 11-05-2015, 07:44 PM
n/a

Of course Ms Clinton also took this stand recently...

"This darn world just won't stop clinging to religion.

But Hillary Clinton is on the case. At last week's Women in the World Summit, Clinton explained to her high-end Manhattan audience that "deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed" regarding "reproductive health care." She was talking about both the United States and unnamed "far-away countries."

Powers: Saint Hillary seeks to save Christians from Christianity

So she wants us to change our religious beliefs...think of that. If you have strong beliefs, she wants you to subject yourself to those Supreme Court Justices.

"If Clinton is going to complain about cultural codes, perhaps she should dispense with the "reproductive health care" euphemism and just say "abortion" and "contraception." Then she should explain why she thinks she, or anyone else, has the right to dictate what religious people believe about either issue.

We know she wants to be president — but does she think she is God, too?"

I am just musing as to whether or not she is EVEN ASKED ABOUT THIS as Carson is badgered ??????????
Old 11-06-2015, 05:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hate to burst all the negative snide makers but did anybody see the video of when he made the statement? Even if they did it would be ignored because it takes away from the size of the tale.

He was in college....half his life ago.

Absolutely useless information glorified and magnified by the biased media and then parroted by the party lemmings!

Is that the best they can do?

Hell we can find current mind benders on Obama and Clinton from last week.

I hate to burst your bubble, but Ben reiterated, this week he stands by his statement.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'd rather have someone (Carson?) as our president that thinks the pyramids were built to store grain than one (Obama) who thinks Islam is a peaceful religion.

Tags
possibly, guy, president, heaven, amazing, pyramids, theory, carson-new, built, grain, store, ben

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.