Beneath the Dignity

Old 07-01-2017, 04:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Talk about "unstable followers!"

You Trump Cultists here continue to prove my observation, that Chump eked out a narrow electoral win for one primary reason... "You hated Hillary...more than you love this great nation."

The continued excuses and fingers in ears concerning what this thin-skinned, misogynistic, bigoted, bullying thug has done to damage the most important elected position on the planet...is beyond comprehension.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Narrow win? You prove to be more of an idiot every day.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:34 AM
n/a

When I first read "Beneath the dignity" my thoughts went to how creative Clinton was said to be with a cigar.
Can you imagine using the White House, the oval room ,etc for your sexual exploits...now that is what I call being beneath the dignity. that and a stained blue dress

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-01-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
When I first read "Beneath the dignity" my thoughts went to how creative Clinton was said to be with a cigar.
Can you imagine using the White House, the oval room ,etc for your sexual exploits...now that is what I call being beneath the dignity. that and a stained blue dress

Personal Best Regards:
Rubi...I'd wager EVERY president has had sex in the oval office. With or without the missus.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:33 AM
n/a

GOP senators: Trump attack on MSNBC hosts 'beneath the dignity' of his office | TheHill

How about what Republican senators are saying about Donald John Trump's tweets?

This is 2017 not Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski. Monica Lewinsky - Wikipedia It is terrible how the Clinton fans treated her. But it is rotten how anyone who speaks up against the bullying by Donald John Trump is now in many of the same ways held to task by his minions. Trump is about Trump and not America.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
I was going to reply to all of your baseless claims (you agree with the Huffpost I see) , but then I decided to be just as prudent as you are, no data - just opinion. Your claims are simply false!
Are you denying that he said and did these things when we've all heard them over and over from his speeches during the campaign? If you deny what you hear, that's just sticking your head in the sand. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the HuffPost. These are just reports of incidents that we've all heard him say many times on broadcast media. It's not opinion if you are just reporting or showing video of what he said. That's called journalism.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you denying that he said and did these things when we've all heard them over and over from his speeches during the campaign? If you deny what you hear, that's just sticking your head in the sand. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the HuffPost. These are just reports of incidents that we've all heard him say many times on broadcast media. It's not opinion if you are just reporting or showing video of what he said. That's called journalism.
Trump Campaign Chief’s Firm Got $17 Million From Pro-Russia Party - The New York Times This is interesting.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
...and so goes the diversion to another subject - a tactic taught by "Rules for Radicals".

IF Rubicon will re-read my opening sentence of my original post, I said it does not matter which political party you belong to...and this was not a political post but a humanist post.

I also asked if any of the posters would teach their grandsons the misogyny of Trump is the proper way to treat women (laughing about grabbing them by their gentallia, mocking their appearance, mocking their intelligence, etc). I did not see any replies to this part of the post? What about YOU, Rubicon?

No replies about past presidents - stay on topic.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Well, Mr. Rubicon, haven't heard a reply from you regarding your teachings to your grandsons. Or from any other posters, as a matter of fact.

I certainly hope nobody deems it appropriate for the President to be tweeting out such vile messages.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
This country is in bad shape because it's becoming a minority majority.

NO 50% or more black/brown country has ever been successful. We're passing 50% now.
That's what it comes down to with many Trump supporters, they see everything through a prism of racism and white privilege!

In America we judge you by the content of your character, not by the color of your skin. This type of statement indicates a character that is morally bankrupt!
Old 07-01-2017, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's what it comes down to with many Trump supporters, they see everything through a prism of racism and white privilege!

In America we judge you by the content of your character, not by the color of your skin. This type of statement indicates a character that is morally bankrupt!
What do you think I judge them by? Their CHARACTER. How clean and safe they keep their neighborhoods. How they improve the schools as their numbers increase. How much skill and dedication they bring to their employer. How everything they touch...turns to gold.

As you well know...they do NONE of that. They DESTROY everything they touch. They NEED quotas because NO employer WANTS them there. They bring down schools...EVERY school they become the majority in. They DESTROY neighborhoods and cities bringing danger and squalor.

Yes...cbg I certainly DO judge them by their character.

Can you tell a mongoloid...Down's syndrome...by looking at them? Would you make one your company CEO? You can tell a black by their skin, hair, bone structure, musculature, physical features, and smell...when looking at THEM...and you DON'T want to make them your CEO either.

It's common sense...YOU call it racism.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rubi...I'd wager EVERY president has had sex in the oval office. With or without the missus.
First are you referring to sex with their wives or girlfriends?

Secondly, Ronald Reagan held such a high regard for the office of president while working in the oval office he never so much as removed his suit jacket. so I'll wager he never had sex in the oval office even with his wife.

Nor do I believe Harry s. Truman would have or George Bush or his son W.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-01-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
First are you referring to sex with their wives or girlfriends?

Secondly, Ronald Reagan held such a high regard for the office of president while working in the oval office he never so much as removed his suit jacket. so I'll wager he never had sex in the oval office even with his wife.

Nor do I believe Harry s. Truman would have or George Bush or his son W.

Personal Best Regards:
Missus means wife...what's your question?

And they say in the end...he was batsh!t crazy...I don't KNOW and neither do you. There's the public persona...and then the PRIVATE when nobody is looking real person.

"We", the public actually KNOW nothing about what he was really like. Books can and are full of sh!t. There are a LOT of books not worth the ink used to print them...let alone the poor tree sacrificed for garbage.

He was an actor, actors make great politicians because ACT is what politicians DO...they ACT concerned and like they want to help...but they work for the powerful who own the corporations and WILL do their bidding.

You don't think W would? I do...his daughters took after him...from what "I know".
Old 07-03-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

It was a toss-up between Hillary, Bernie and Donald Trump. At least Pres. Trump is for this country and trying hard to make America Great Again. The other two would have continued the destruction from where Obama left off. Hillary and Bernie are both major criminals. Hillary worse than Bernie. So glad neither one of them won. Pres. Trump has done more for this country than Obama did in the 8 years he occupied that position.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
It was a toss-up between Hillary, Bernie and Donald Trump. At least Pres. Trump is for this country and trying hard to make America Great Again. The other two would have continued the destruction from where Obama left off. Hillary and Bernie are both major criminals. Hillary worse than Bernie. So glad neither one of them won. Pres. Trump has done more for this country than Obama did in the 8 years he occupied that position.
Someone has forgotten the promise congress made, "make Obama a one term president", and oppose anything Obama brings to congress. Btw what has Trump accomplished beside signing eo's, nothing!
Old 07-03-2017, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like ?

The total disrespect now openly in the entire world, along with lack of trust

The public demeaning of our court system, our investigative branches, and most all of our agencies, manned by great hard working Americans who make public service their life, total opposite of the person demeaning them all....ALL PUBLIC CRITIQUES

The lobbying for Russia in the halls of congress because the congress voted 97-2 for sanctions and this WH is lobbying on Russia's behalf.

The public firing of THREE justice employees because they were investigating HIM

The support given to alt right and conspiracy groups

The unfair, NEVER documented attack of the media in the US while embracing the Russian media openly

The lying, at minimum, weekly to the American people.

The attacks on an ex President, UNDOCUMENTED, and with no reason except being mean spirited.

The unsubstantiated claim about 5 million immigrants voting illegally

The great embarrassment in how he treated the leader of Germany

The insulting remarks to the mayor of London, while the mayor was handling a terror strike.

Trump s inability to focus on and push forward any legislation

These are from a mere 5 months in office.

You pick which one is making the country great again. ALL polls, and not a big fan of polls, but nonetheless, this country has never been less admired in its history throughout the world.

First 4th of July, I can only stand proud of our past, our welcoming, tolerant country..certainly not the present.

Tags
comment, political, dignity, beneath

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.