Bergdahl charged with desertion (Finally)

Old 03-26-2015, 11:34 AM
n/a

How many on this forum really believe that Bowe Bergdahl will receive a lengthy prison term (25 years to life), medium term (10-20 years), short term (3-5 years) or no prison at all but a Dishonorable Discharge or Bad Conduct Discharge?

Put down what you believe he WILL get and NOT what you believe SHOULD get.

I am guessing the short term plus a DD.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You have proven yourself thru many posts to be the bonafide village idiot ... on all sorts of topics I might add
time after time after time after time consistently without fail
Old 03-26-2015, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have proven yourself thru many posts to be the bonafide village idiot ... on all sorts of topics I might add
Y usted.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
How many on this forum really believe that Bowe Bergdahl will receive a lengthy prison term (25 years to life), medium term (10-20 years), short term (3-5 years) or no prison at all but a Dishonorable Discharge or Bad Conduct Discharge?

Put down what you believe he WILL get and NOT what you believe SHOULD get.

I am guessing the short term plus a DD.
I will guess the last one, no prison at all. He served more years in captivity than the neo-cons who lied us into war will ever see.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:53 AM
n/a

lbl
Old 03-26-2015, 11:59 AM
n/a

oh oh the cloak was deactivated
Old 03-26-2015, 10:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will guess the last one, no prison at all. He served more years in captivity than the neo-cons who lied us into war will ever see.
Excellent, albeit unintended, example of deranged liberal illogical "logic"
Old 03-26-2015, 10:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Back in the days of the original Political Forum, weren't these bullies called The 6 Pack?

Yes, they were very good about dog piling on one poster but then cried when some liberals did it to one of them. Very typical schoolyard bullies - to use their own term.

Back on topic, just by saying Bergdahl may get a plea deal with no jail time - as discussed on the news - or saying he was mentally unfit to go to Afghanistan - does not mean Bergdahl is a hero. He is not a hero. He was a confused kid who did not want to fight anymore and took the only way out a confused kid could think of. Wrong way, for sure, but not a traitor. Deserter but not a traitor.
If it's proven he deserted, and then aided / abetted the enemy for whatever reason, he is indeed a traitor ... most especially if it turns out Bergdahls actions led to the deaths of American soldiers.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
...and for all we know, you are a 10 year old child in Mississippi playing with your Mommy's computer.
to which you wrote

Quote:
Off topic, but I see this sort of thing all the time. How in the world do you know who you are responding to? How can you possibly write about the content of Guest's many posts? Do you have some secret decoder ring or a fully functioning Ouija board? Otherwise your post makes no sense at all.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
to which you wrote

Off topic, but I see this sort of thing all the time. How in the world do you know who you are responding to? How can you possibly write about the content of Guest's many posts? Do you have some secret decoder ring or a fully functioning Ouija board? Otherwise your post makes no sense at all.
It's very simple ... when you subscribe to email for the topic being discussed, Political Forum included, the email provides the TOTV user name of the poster, the "Guest" alias notwithstanding.

To comply with forum rules I do not post or mention the posters name. However, I do in fact know who the poster is as does anyone who subscribes

Thus, in that light, I can confidently reassert that the poster in question does indeed warrant the special recognition I gave him ... to wit he is clearly entitled to the Village Idiot award. His post are usually rambling, often incoherent and occasionally racist.

Yours, by contrast, are always well argued, typically backed up by data and effective sourcing. You're a dedicated liberal but you make your case, well, even if misguided 😀

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.