Bigger than Watergate

Old 03-07-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
GG, I thought you were a Bing user.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I am simply day after surprised at american citizens who actually and openly applaud and root for anybody who can take down the USA intelligence community.

What purpose does that serve other than to show total and complete obedience to President Trumps war on the USA agencies.

We need this guys and girls....THEY are what makes AMERICA GREAT......they work 24/7 and make huge sacrifices to keep us all safe and every time folks have a chance, they trash them

Wikileaks has made a hero of Assange and themselves........Wikileaks seems to be the most trusted source around and we don't even know who they are.

Making america great again should mean honesty and supporting those who defend us.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
We ALL know the government is full of liars and crooks...so why believe anything any of them say?
I guess we could just believe everything Trump says, because he always tells the truth, NOT!
Old 03-08-2017, 05:11 AM
n/a

All this conversation about "he says, she says" but no one is talking about the real concern/issue.

Do we want our government spying on us? they can hook into our smart TV, skype, etc. They use IRS to intimate selective groups like tea party groups and christian groups.

If Billy Graham can be the subject of surveillance, what chance do the rest of us have?

Is no one concerned that the intelligence community is politicized. I thought they were suppose to target our enemies foreign and domestic?

We do not know if trump was wiretapped but serious people would want to get the answer to that question. because as the topic of this thread explains the potential here is much bigger than watergate.

given the lawlessness of the Obama Admin and his last minute easing of intelligence sharing rules i am inclined to believe where there is smoke there is fire.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-08-2017, 05:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I am simply day after surprised at american citizens who actually and openly applaud and root for anybody who can take down the USA intelligence community.

What purpose does that serve other than to show total and complete obedience to President Trumps war on the USA agencies.

We need this guys and girls....THEY are what makes AMERICA GREAT......they work 24/7 and make huge sacrifices to keep us all safe and every time folks have a chance, they trash them

Wikileaks has made a hero of Assange and themselves........Wikileaks seems to be the most trusted source around and we don't even know who they are.

Making america great again should mean honesty and supporting those who defend us.
And you drunken comments mean what? Especially in relationship to what you quoted?
Old 03-08-2017, 06:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
We ALL know the government is full of liars and crooks...so why believe anything any of them say?
Including donny trump, so called president.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's funny coming from you especially. Called dork and retard your entire life. And we still call you that.
People like you are mentally challenged and can't come up with anything of substance, it's okay I understand. Now go to your room.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Usually when you quote, one makes an attempt to have their post relate to it. Are you also retarded, something in the water at linesville?
Wrong again.

Tags
obama, trump, campaign, intelligence,

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.