Bigotry did not elect Trump

Old 12-29-2016, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are forgetting that you were an immigrant or are a descendant of immigrants. Some Mexican-Americans have lived in the US for a lot longer than most Caucasians. And what constitutes someone being African-American? Where they live? Is Tiger Woods African-American?
My people, when they came, IMPROVED it. America PEAKED with white men in charge of everything. As we've diversified and let women/minorities take part, we've been steadily declining. From #1 to #25. Disagree? Debate it.

The Hispanics, with the help of the women, the bleeding hearts, are letting them become the invaders. Only this invasion isn't making anything better. This invasion is slowing tearing down what the white men built.

Quote:
"...that Trump's popularity has been the catalyst..."

[B]"President-elect Donald Trump will take the oath of office in less than a month. A USA Today poll shows he has less than a 41 percent approval rating, significantly lower than previous president-elects"[/B]

Poll shows President-elect Trump's low approval rating - Videos - CBS News

"But he’s facing a major obstacle: Trump will enter the White House as the least-popular incoming president in the modern era of public-opinion polling."

Trump’s unpopularity threatens to hobble his presidency - POLITICO
Polls...propaganda generators...don't believe them, don't even look at them.

Quote:
Yesterday the annual Gallup poll came out naming Barack Obama as the most popular man of 2016 for the ninth straight year.

Trump was a distant second, Pope Francis came in third, and Bernie Sanders came in fourth with just 2% of the vote.

Lyin' Donny isn't going to like this. Stand by for more petulant tweets.
Another propaganda poll. Really...you think he's the MOST popular man? IF it was true, then he's not doing his job as a leader. Leader HAVE to pi$$ people off now and then. Pansies are popular with everyone.

But it's a lie anyway...he's not the most popular.

But then again...women and minorities...both groups full of emotional idiots...he just might be.

Quote:
Awesome, another idiot who has a man crush Vladdie the fascist.
I bet he does have better security IF she really had a homebrew server at home with classified going through it.
Old 12-29-2016, 12:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
There's a certain sadness in being proved correct, that Trump's popularity has been the catalyst for those who have heretofore proclaimed they are not racist/bigoted...but now feel comfortable in coming out of the closet and proving otherwise.

We can see right here in this forum, those who have previously claimed that they didn't like Obama solely because of his policies...not pass up a chance to denigrate blacks (and Hispanics).

The proof is in the pudding.
Being more intelligent than everyone else and forced to live among those who your ego looks down upon while knowing that you are a far superior human being must be a huge burden .
I feel sympathy for you . It must be an awful fate .
Old 12-29-2016, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Being more intelligent than everyone else and forced to live among those who your ego looks down upon while knowing that you are a far superior human being must be a huge burden .
I feel sympathy for you . It must be an awful fate .
I'm not the guy you're writing to...but I'd like to say...

The phrase "ignorance is bliss" is so very true. Once you "know" something, you can't unknow it. Knowing the truth, changes you, jades you. Why do you think eating from the tree of knowledge was the original sin? "They" want us "fat dumb and happy", providing the poor with bread and circus. Which they take a cut from.
Old 12-29-2016, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, fair and square. Exactly right.
Sincerely,
Vladimir Putin
So tell us if Putin was singularly responsible for Hillary's loss and Trump's getting elected then is Putin singularly responsible for the democratic loss and majority republican win for Congress? And what about the loss by Democrats and majority gain by Republicans for Governrships?.

You need to understand that the old progressive axiom of tell a lie three times and it becomes the truth has worn out its welcome.

The nation rejected the progressive platform because they just couldn't get use to calling one another comrade Lose with dignity comrade

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-29-2016, 02:47 PM
n/a

Default Nope

Quote:
There's a certain sadness in being proved correct, that Trump's popularity has been the catalyst for those who have heretofore proclaimed they are not racist/bigoted...but now feel comfortable in coming out of the closet and proving otherwise.

We can see right here in this forum, those who have previously claimed that they didn't like Obama solely because of his policies...not pass up a chance to denigrate blacks (and Hispanics).

The proof is in the pudding.
Sorry, but you are wrong. Some of my best friends are black, and some of the smartest engineers I had the privilege to work with happen to be black and some Hispanic. (BTW, they referred to themselves as Mexicans, not Hispanics.)

As far as Obama is concerned, the fact that he is black (1/2, that is) is totally a moot point. There were plenty of very capable blacks that could have been President and done a good job. Like Hillary, Obama cares only for himself, not America. His policies have done nothing but prove that over and over again. Even his speeches reflect his true feelings for America and every American. Everything MLK accomplished in a lifetime, he destroyed in 8 short (LONG) years.

Right or wrong, Iraq was in much better shape when he took office. Look at it now. Disaster! He reveres traitors such as Bergdahl and totally ignores or trashes true heroes. His distaste for law enforcement is disgraceful.

Nope, it's his policies, not his race. Hillary lost, not because of her gender, but because she only had her own selfish ambition of becoming the first female elected President at heart...not America.
Old 12-29-2016, 02:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillywho View Post
Sorry, but you are wrong. Some of my best friends are black, and some of the smartest engineers I had the privilege to work with happen to be black and some Hispanic. (BTW, they referred to themselves as Mexicans, not Hispanics.)

As far as Obama is concerned, the fact that he is black (1/2, that is) is totally a moot point. There were plenty of very capable blacks that could have been President and done a good job. Like Hillary, Obama cares only for himself, not America. His policies have done nothing but prove that over and over again. Even his speeches reflect his true feelings for America and every American. Everything MLK accomplished in a lifetime, he destroyed in 8 short (LONG) years.

Right or wrong, Iraq was in much better shape when he took office. Look at it now. Disaster! He reveres traitors such as Bergdahl and totally ignores or trashes true heroes. His distaste for law enforcement is disgraceful.

Nope, it's his policies, not his race. Hillary lost, not because of her gender, but because she only had her own selfish ambition of becoming the first female elected President at heart...not America.
Can I please buy this person a few beverages of their choice?

[emoji481] [emoji482] [emoji483] [emoji484] [emoji485]
Old 12-29-2016, 03:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

Did you really just us the old line... "I can't be a racist or a bigot, because some of my best friends are black?"

Really?

I could name a number of people here alone, that have become more emboldened in their racism/bigotry... since Trump won.

And a whole bunch more in The Villages...not on this forum.

So sorry, what I said is absolutely correct.

Now admittedly, you might actually be one of the very small % that it doesn't apply to but the fact that you had to mention that Obama is only "1/2 black"...pretty much makes me think you're lying too.

Nice try though.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you really just us the old line... "I can't be a racist or a bigot, because some of my best friends are black?"

Really?

I could name a number of people here alone, that have become more emboldened in their racism/bigotry... since Trump won.

And a whole bunch more in The Villages...not on this forum.

So sorry, what I said is absolutely correct.

Now admittedly, you might actually be one of the very small % that it doesn't apply to but the fact that you had to mention that Obama is only "1/2 black"...pretty much makes me think you're lying too.

Nice try though.
Thank God we are blessed with your ever presence to guide us .
Old 12-29-2016, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Jim View Post
Thank God we are blessed with your ever presence to guide us .
I think he , she, it actually believes itself to be God, it knows what we are thinking, feeling and believing despite what our actual written words say.

CNM encompasses all religions all thought, it is truly omni impotent.

You can't make this stuff up.

But in actuality cnm is ashamed of itself and uses this forum to boost its self esteem.

Feel sorry for it.

The Villages Florida
Old 12-29-2016, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think he , she, it actually believes itself to be God, it knows what we are thinking, feeling and believing despite what our actual written words say.

CNM encompasses all religions all thought, it is truly omni impotent.

You can't make this stuff up.

But in actuality cnm is ashamed of itself and uses this forum to boost its self esteem.

Feel sorry for it.

The Villages Florida
I don`t think that you understand . CNM is an EXPERT on EVERY SUBJECT not just politics , racism , traffic rules or international finance . Everything .

CNM is the Messiah that many have been waiting for -- to arrive finally for the first time -- and for those waiting for the Messiah to come to earth the second time . Also for those who follow the wisdom of Allah !

CNM is a gift to us all form the Universe and should be worshipped with both awe and fear .

2017 should be the year that we all come to understand the very special role which CNM holds in the Universe as our spiritual guide and savior . Therefore , we must shower him with all of the reverence that he deserves.
Amen , Amen !

P.S. We should all be willing to let CNM live in our Heads , Hearts and Souls --- and " rent-free " of course .
Old 12-29-2016, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don`t think that you understand . CNM is an EXPERT on EVERY SUBJECT not just politics , racism , traffic rules or international finance . Everything .

CNM is the Messiah that many have been waiting for -- to arrive finally for the first time -- and for those waiting for the Messiah to come to earth the second time . Also for those who follow the wisdom of Allah !

CNM is a gift to us all form the Universe and should be worshipped with both awe and fear .

2017 should be the year that we all come to understand the very special role which CNM holds in the Universe as our spiritual guide and savior . Therefore , we must shower him with all of the reverence that he deserves.
Amen , Amen !

P.S. We should all be willing to let CNM live in our Heads , Hearts and Souls --- and " rent-free " of course .

Having someone living in your head so completely...requires professional help.

Let us know when you get back.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

Having someone living in your head so completely...requires professional help.

Let us know when you get back.
No , No , not at all ! It is an honor to host you since you are a gift from the Almighty .

In fact , I just read in a Letter from St . Paul to the Villagers that a special Prophet would be sent to us and clearly it is YOU CNM --
It is you !!

We the great unwashed of The Villages are dedicating the year 2017 to you our Messiah , our Rabbi , Our Priest --- Father CNM .

We are opening our Heads , Hearts and Souls to you
CNM and Rent Free !! It is an honor and frankly " We`re Not Worthy " ! So please take up all of the space you desire within us .

However , we promise to always be mindful of your presence among us and to be humbled by your knowledge on any subject .

Amen !
Old 12-29-2016, 05:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
No , No , not at all ! It is an honor to host you since you are a gift from the Almighty .

In fact , I just read in a Letter from St . Paul to the Villagers that a special Prophet would be sent to us and clearly it is YOU CNM --
It is you !!

We the great unwashed of The Villages are dedicating the year 2017 to you our Messiah , our Rabbi , Our Priest --- Father CNM .

We are opening our Heads , Hearts and Souls to you
CNM and Rent Free !! It is an honor and frankly " We`re Not Worthy " ! So please take up all of the space you desire within us .

However , we promise to always be mindful of your presence among us and to be humbled by your knowledge on any subject .

Amen !
You are mental toast...I own you.

Thanks for making my day.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Can I please buy this person a few beverages of their choice?

[emoji481] [emoji482] [emoji483] [emoji484] [emoji485]
I have the second round.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are mental toast...I own you.

Thanks for making my day.
Yes My Lord -- you not only own my humble being and my heart and soul but those of all of us here in The Villages .

And we pledge to honor you as such each and every moment of every single day in the forthcoming year which the Pope has declared to be a " Jubilee Year " in honor of your presence among us .

Come to each of us CNM . Occupy our hearts , spirits and our minds as long as you wish with your holy and omnipotent presence .
Teach us oh Master ! Our hearts and minds thirst for your knowledge and truth .
Amen ! Amen !

Tags
war, trump, elect, bigotry

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.