Billions of Dollars in Tax Fraud!!.....why don't you know about this??

Old 05-14-2012, 09:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Don't think you need even one reason Richie.
Don't think you meant what your post says. Maybe you meant one "more" reason.

Of course I have reasons not to vote for Obama. If he was a true American patriot conservative Democrat like a John F. Kennedy, I could vote for him.

The truth is that he is none of those things.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Don't think you meant what your post says. Maybe you meant one "more" reason.

Of course I have reasons not to vote for Obama. If he was a true American patriot conservative Democrat like a John F. Kennedy, I could vote for him.

The truth is that he is none of those things.
Naw.....
Old 05-15-2012, 07:35 AM
n/a

Well, I have to say, this is one time I am in lock, stock and double-barrel in support of the Republicans.

This kind of insanity has to stop. I don't care if it's a "drop in the bucket" compared to other parts of our fiscal problems - WRONG is WRONG.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:26 AM
n/a

Wish I could find an article that I read where obama got a tax ID in Connecticut and later turned that into a SS# which is how he got the card. Was not a registered citizen at that time. If I find it I will post the site. But this goes on all the time even in this area but if you bring it up you could very well lose your job. The other thing alot of employers profess to use E verify but use contract labor and those companies are not required to verify the right to work in this country so what do you do. I think this should be a federal law to verify right to work but in forced by the state. There is alot that goes on we dont know about but everyone is afraid to do anything about. Or government just won't. How many illegals do you think vote in this country.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:43 AM
n/a

if it is that easy to steal money from the US government....with their assistance....just how easy do you think it will be for the same ILLEGALS to get an ID sufficient to vote for Obama in November.

That is why all the uproar about sufficient voter ID's.

A stretch? If they can get money they are not entitled to what makes anybody think the system won't/can't support ILLEGAL voting?

All for the sake of protecting a voting block.

We the people, the MAJORITY should have such representation results!!!

btk
Old 05-15-2012, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
if it is that easy to steal money from the US government....with their assistance....just how easy do you think it will be for the same ILLEGALS to get an ID sufficient to vote for Obama in November.

That is why all the uproar about sufficient voter ID's.

A stretch? If they can get money they are not entitled to what makes anybody think the system won't/can't support ILLEGAL voting?

All for the sake of protecting a voting block.

We the people, the MAJORITY should have such representation results!!!

btk
Like the guy in the commercial says, btk just dropped some knowledge on us
Old 05-15-2012, 03:17 PM
n/a

DDoug: What you're most likely remembering is the urban legend about Obama supposedly 'appropriating' someone else's SS# - and that it was supposedly from CT.

You'd be interested in the second half of the article Snopes had on it:

snopes.com: Jean Paul Ludwig Obama SSN

In there, it's explained that there never HAS been a correlation between residence and the 'location' digits - that's just the 'location' of the mailing office. The most likely explanation was Obama's Zip Code at the time: 96814 being a fat-finger keystroke away from 06814 which is Danbury, CT.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by djplong View Post
DDoug: What you're most likely remembering is the urban legend about Obama supposedly 'appropriating' someone else's SS# - and that it was supposedly from CT.

You'd be interested in the second half of the article Snopes had on it:

snopes.com: Jean Paul Ludwig Obama SSN

In there, it's explained that there never HAS been a correlation between residence and the 'location' digits - that's just the 'location' of the mailing office. The most likely explanation was Obama's Zip Code at the time: 96814 being a fat-finger keystroke away from 06814 which is Danbury, CT.
As the church lady would say........."how convieeeeee-ient"

I don't buy it.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.