If....

Old 12-25-2017, 05:15 AM
n/a

Default If....

If diversity isn't forced, why is there affirmative action & racial employment quotas?

If diversity isn't forced, why aren't White People allowed to vote to stop mass non-White immigration into ALL & ONLY White countries?
Old 12-25-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If diversity isn't forced, why is there affirmative action & racial employment quotas?

If diversity isn't forced, why aren't White People allowed to vote to stop mass non-White immigration into ALL & ONLY White countries?
It IS forced.

There is NO right to free association. We have vermin FORCED upon us. We're FORCED to provide for their welfare.

It WILL come to the villages some day. Some day someone like Jesse Jackson will notice our "white paradise" and he'll work tirelessly to destroy it...by diversifying it. Unless he's being paid off...that would be my guess. Until build out...and then the black invasion will begin. The villages will never be the same once it's "opened up". Pray they keep building so we're protected from diversification.

It's not "fair" that blacks don't succeed...so we have to MAKE them succeed via affirmative action, quotas, welfare, etc.

They are NOT "us" and it's painfully obvious.

A 80% minority America...isn't going to be such a nice place to live.
Old 12-25-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
It IS forced.

There is NO right to free association. We have vermin FORCED upon us. We're FORCED to provide for their welfare.

It WILL come to the villages some day. Some day someone like Jesse Jackson will notice our "white paradise" and he'll work tirelessly to destroy it...by diversifying it. Unless he's being paid off...that would be my guess. Until build out...and then the black invasion will begin. The villages will never be the same once it's "opened up". Pray they keep building so we're protected from diversification.

It's not "fair" that blacks don't succeed...so we have to MAKE them succeed via affirmative action, quotas, welfare, etc.

They are NOT "us" and it's painfully obvious.

A 80% minority America...isn't going to be such a nice place to live.
And on Christmas. More racism from Don Baldwin. Give it a rest.
Old 12-25-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
and on christmas. More racism from don baldwin. Give it a rest.
TRUTHISMS ain"t RACISM!!!
Old 12-25-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
And on Christmas. More racism from Don Baldwin. Give it a rest.
Why? Are you black?

There isn't a black on this forum...nobody is being insulted by the truth.

Black people don't come here Tal...there is nothing that interests them here. Their species has it's own culture, it's own interests, it's own morals and norms. And they don't match ours.

Why don't YOU give it a rest with the false outrage?
Old 12-25-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Don's right, I have a black Bahamian friend of over 30 years that becomes more nidger every time I see him...
Old 12-25-2017, 03:08 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Why? Are you black?

There isn't a black on this forum...nobody is being insulted by the truth.

Black people don't come here Tal...there is nothing that interests them here. Their species has it's own culture, it's own interests, it's own morals and norms. And they don't match ours.

Why don't YOU give it a rest with the false outrage?
Some do come on here.
Old 12-25-2017, 05:26 PM
n/a

Conservatives like Baldwin fear everything. Blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, transgenders, gays, a "War on Christmas", Jade Helm, the United Nations, "globalism", taking away their guns, women's rights, immigrants. They cling to their guns and their religion for comfort in a diverse and changing world. They are being left behind, they know it and they resent it. People like that have always been around; at one time their targets were the Chinese, the Irish, the Jews, the Germans. They are the debris of history. I ignore them.
Old 12-25-2017, 07:32 PM
n/a

Just curious, did you ever take a DNA test?
Old 12-25-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Lightbulb

Quote:
Conservatives like Baldwin fear everything. Blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, transgenders, gays, a "War on Christmas", Jade Helm, the United Nations, "globalism", taking away their guns, women's rights, immigrants. They cling to their guns and their religion for comfort in a diverse and changing world. They are being left behind, they know it and they resent it. People like that have always been around; at one time their targets were the Chinese, the Irish, the Jews, the Germans. They are the debris of history. I ignore them.
I try to IGNORE them.
Old 12-25-2017, 10:14 PM
n/a

Afraid of what it might show?
Old 12-26-2017, 05:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
You don't have to fear anything to be aware of REALITY.... Reality is ignored by libturds...
Old 12-26-2017, 06:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Some do come on here.
Where? Let them defend their species then...let's see what they got...let's SEE how EQUAL they really are.

We can ALL go down to MLK Blvd and they can explain to us how the 99% who live there are our peers.

Quote:
I'm not a conservative, I'm not a republican, I'm not religious, I'm a freethinking independent.

You ARE correct...I resent being bred out of my own country by imported 3rd worlders.

Are the Chinese, Irish, Jews, 51% of the population? Will they be 80% in 30 years?

Currently minorities ARE 51% and WILL BE 80% in 30 years.

They STOPPED them in the past...why aren't we? WHY are we LETTING 3rd worlders become the majority? WHY do we LET half the population collect welfare? WHY does half the population...minorities...NEED welfare?

Quote:
I try to IGNORE them.
Ignore = Ignorance

You're full of that...ignorance.

Quote:
You don't have to fear anything to be aware of REALITY.... Reality is ignored by libturds...
See no evil perpetrated by the minorities, hear no evil perpetrated by the minorities...and don't speak of the evil perpetrated by the minorities.

Tags
white, diversity, forced, stop, vote

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.