Black Students occupy academic building at UC Santa Cruz

Old 05-04-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Default Black Students occupy academic building at UC Santa Cruz

Students occupy academic building at UC Santa Cruz [Video]

Wa wa...nobody takes us seriously...wa wa.

Because you DON'T DO ANYTHING for us to take seriously. SHOW us how equal you are and you'll be treated as an equal. You're equal in the NBA, the NFL...and it shows. We're not racist...YOU are...insisting we treat you as an equal when ALL the evidence shows you're not. We go by merit...you want preferential treatment...racism.

Comments:

"Blacks don't want to be treated equally with Whites, for they would never survive."

"Kinda sounds like self imposed segregation."
Old 05-04-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

I'm sure that no one uses that building seriously anyway. The police should put of barriers around it and restrict any one from wandering near it. Ignore them. Otherwise, if you want a quick solution, nuke their @sses.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm sure that no one uses that building seriously anyway. The police should put of barriers around it and restrict any one from wandering near it. Ignore them. Otherwise, if you want a quick solution, nuke their @sses.

Actually you have a point. I suppose if they just said to the student okie dokie an then avoided him he get hungry and go home.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-04-2017, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Actually you have a point. I suppose if they just said to the student okie dokie an then avoided him he get hungry and go home.

Personal Best Regards:
No...they'd start to break stuff...and crap all over...like they did after Katrina to ALL the places that put them up. They're animals...not people. Nobody takes them seriously because they can't DO anything besides sports.

These aren't the smartest kids in the school...they're the quota receivers. I'll betcha.

Tags
equal, shows, occupy, racist, insisting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.