Anyone know where Trump is on immigration ?

Old 09-02-2016, 10:06 AM
n/a

Default Anyone know where Trump is on immigration ?

Does anyone on here have any idea what this blowhard stands for ?

Sounds like Obama's plan the latest I heard.

He seems to be someone who simply speaks to whatever audience is in front of him.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Sounds like Obama's plan the latest I heard.

He seems to be someone who simply speaks to whatever audience is in front of him.
Yes , exactly as we all know Obama is against santuary cities and very much in favor of Kate's law.

NOT

You can't make this stuff up, please use facts.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes , exactly as we all know Obama is against santuary cities and very much in favor of Kate's law.

NOT

Again, repeating my question since got no answer.

Does anyone know what Trump's position on immigration is ?

He is touting the Obama plan at times and changes a few times each week.

The two issues mentioned are NOT immigration policy.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:

NOT

By the way, Trumps manager, who runs Breitbart published this...

Republican-Controlled Senate Blocks Kate's Law
Old 09-02-2016, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Since you ask in a negative tone, no point in answering
Old 09-02-2016, 10:56 AM
n/a

Calling santuary cities and Kate's law not part of immigration policy is beyond ridiculous. No sane villageperson would disagree.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:55 AM
n/a

So, nobody has a clue what arm. Trumps immigration policy is ??
Old 09-02-2016, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, nobody has a clue what arm. Trumps immigration policy is ??
Excuse me. Typing error..

So, nobody has a clue what MR. Trump's immigration policy is ?.

Sorry about not showing the proper respect to him. Words do count.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:57 AM
n/a

Joe Scarborough does, and he wrote a song about it.
Joe Scarborough Disses Donald Trump in Song 'Amnesty Don'
Old 09-02-2016, 12:05 PM
n/a

Words count even more when the speaker is a politician who has a fiduciary duty and responsibility to the public.

Hillary Clinton Immigration Flipflop | National Review

The Villages Florida
Old 09-02-2016, 12:15 PM
n/a

Strange.

You would think on what he and is surrogates call his SIGNATURE policy, somebody, anybody would know what it is after all the rallies where he spoke about it.

Hope my language concerning Mr Trump is respectful enough.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Strange.

You would think on what he and is surrogates call his SIGNATURE policy, somebody, anybody would know what it is after all the rallies where he spoke about it.

Hope my language concerning Mr Trump is respectful enough.
Law and order is the signature. If you deport all illegal immigrants that have committed a crime, the question is... only those convicted? They have all committed a crime by being here
Old 09-02-2016, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Law and order is the signature. If you deport all illegal immigrants that have committed a crime, the question is... only those convicted? They have all committed a crime by being here
So, he will deport ONLY those already convicted of a crime ? Or, are you saying all 11 million (or whatever number) will be deported ?

See, yesterday in early morning, all 11 million had to go, a back off from the day before and then last night it became those who committed violent crimes. Do you know his definition of what crimes might be deported ? I ask because that is the thrust today.

Been reading his last couple speeches and his numbers do not add up and leaves more questions than answers.

Like who pays...congress decides how much.

Gotta tell you....obviosly you are smarter than I. I cannot keep up with his changes.

Old 09-02-2016, 03:20 PM
n/a

Responding to the OP is a No Win . He clearly wants to slime anyone who responds to his direct question .

Otherwise any intelligent person would simply go to trumps Campaign website to find such information .
Old 09-02-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, he will deport ONLY those already convicted of a crime ? Or, are you saying all 11 million (or whatever number) will be deported ?

See, yesterday in early morning, all 11 million had to go, a back off from the day before and then last night it became those who committed violent crimes. Do you know his definition of what crimes might be deported ? I ask because that is the thrust today.

Been reading his last couple speeches and his numbers do not add up and leaves more questions than answers.

Like who pays...congress decides how much.

Gotta tell you....obviosly you are smarter than I. I cannot keep up with his changes.

To answer your first question, he is going to deport all illegals that have committed crimes (2 million his number), and then illegals that have overstayed their visas(4.5million).

Here is where the double talk comes in. In the beginning of his speech he gives the unmistakable impression that the entire 11 million will be deported, because that is what the people at that rally want to hear. He makes that statements, and the audience chaps like a bunch trained seals.

This is the wording at the end of his speech given a mild tone of voice. "And the establishment of our new lawful immigration system then and only then will we be in a position to consider the appropriate disposition of those individuals who remain.

That discussion can take place only in an atmosphere in which illegal immigration is a memory of the past, no longer with us, allowing us to weigh the different options available based on the new circumstances at the time"

I guess that means the 4.5 million that remain status will be determined in the future about two years from now. There is the double talk in the same speech. The reason that the comment was deliberating made at the end is he hope his people will gloss over it.

If you listened to the song, it hits the nail right on the head, Amnesty Don!

Tags
latest, heard, simply, front, audience

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.