Pres Nixon

Old 12-14-2016, 08:20 AM
n/a

Arrow Pres Nixon

In 1987, the Nixons predicted DonaldTrump would win whenever he ran for office.

The Villages Florida

Trump to display letter from Nixon in Oval Office
Photo courtesy @nixonfoundation
Old 12-14-2016, 10:50 AM
n/a

Default Could i have mustard with mine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
In 1987, the Nixons predicted DonaldTrump would win whenever he ran for office.

The Villages Florida

Trump to display letter from Nixon in Oval Office
Photo courtesy @nixonfoundation
This is clearly baloney.
There would be no reason to write in the name to a typed letter.

INTERESTING FACT-Hillary as a young atty worked on the legality of impeaching NIXON. The conclusion of her investigation was that the president is in fact above the law. If, you recall it was Hillary who got Bill out of the impeachment. Also interesting AS FAR AS THE NEED TO DRAIN THE SWAMP. The charge against BILLY was lying to congress. THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE IN OUR GOVERNMENTS MIND ANY CRIME IN LYING TO THE PEOPLE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR.
Old 12-14-2016, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is clearly baloney.

INTERESTING FACT-Hillary as a young atty worked on the legality of impeaching NIXON. The conclusion of her investigation was that the president is in fact above the law. If, you recall it was Hillary who got Bill out of the impeachment. Also interesting AS FAR AS THE NEED TO DRAIN THE SWAMP. The charge against BILLY was lying to congress. THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE IN OUR GOVERNMENTS MIND ANY CRIME IN LYING TO THE PEOPLE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR.
It happens...it personalizes the letter...

The Bullsh!t part is...his WIFE liked him on TV and the President writes? I don't think so Tim...
Old 12-14-2016, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is clearly baloney.

Spoken like Never Trumper

It looks genuine,

if you don't think so it comes from

Richard Nixon Foundation >> Discover how Nixon's legacy continues to shape our world at the Nixon Library.

nixon@nara.gov
Old 12-15-2016, 06:34 AM
n/a

That letter was framed and in Trump's penthouse. It was shown during the TMZ special on Trump. I doubt seriously that Trump had that letter forged and placed it in his home to impress folks, when he has so many other ways to impress them. Whether or not you believe it's authenticity is irrelevant, so who cares? I would expect no different from those that voted for a criminal and refuse that she broke any laws, let alone felony national security violations. Whether you liked Nixon or not, he did get some work accomplished during his tenure. More than Obama did in his 8 years, for sure.

Tags
office, nixon, display, letter, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.