Bowling Green Massacre

Old 02-03-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Default Bowling Green Massacre

Wow! A massacre that missed the newspapers! However, Kellyann Conway knew about it and was glad to tell Americans about it. So glad that we have her to get us news that didn't happen.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:05 AM
n/a

KellyAnn is a strong woman. I like her. She goofed up.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:07 AM
n/a

a massacre that would have happened planned by two Iraqi immigrants but was thwarted by intelligence, thank goodness.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
a massacre that would have happened planned by two Iraqi immigrants but was thwarted by intelligence, thank goodness.
Too bad that "intelligence" is lacking in Kellyann.

Shame on her for Fake News.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now this is just NOT TRUE.

The men she referred to were sending money OVERSEAS TO IRAQ....it has nothing to do with any plans here in the USA.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Was she thinking of Kent State?
She was not. It is the continuation of a troubling problem with this administration...they simply talk and talk and talk.

Truth is their enemy although they quickly label anything that is not favorable with a label of fake news.

It is troubling that a PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES would continue to participate,defend or allow this kind of stuff.

Like she said...it is "alternate facts?
Old 02-03-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now this is just NOT TRUE.

The men she referred to were sending money OVERSEAS TO IRAQ....it has nothing to do with any plans here in the USA.
Keep telling yourself that. It is your grandchildren who will bear the brunt of these terrorists.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Keep telling yourself that. It is your grandchildren who will bear the brunt of these terrorists.
I am giving you facts....

"It appeared initially that Conway was referring to two Iraqi citizens living in Bowling Green who were arrested in 2011 and eventually sentenced to federal prison for attempting to send weapons and money to al-Qaeda in Iraq for the purpose of killing U.S. soldiers, according to a statement from the Justice Department.

Friday morning she acknowledged that with a tweet:

But the arrests there were indeed covered, contrary to what she said. A Lexis search of major papers turned up about 90 news stories. That’s not counting TV coverage, as in the ABC news story she attached to her tweet.

As a result of the Bowling Green investigation, Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, 25, was sentenced to life in federal prison. Waad Ramadan Alwan was sentenced to 31 to 40 years in federal prison, followed by a life term of supervised release. Both men pleaded guilty to federal terrorism charges.

Both men admitted having taken part in attacks against U.S. troops in Iraq, not in Bowling Green."

Kellyanne Conway cites ‘Bowling Green massacre’ that never happened to defend travel ban - The Washington Post

WHY WOULD YOU CALL ME A LIAR.....I POSTED THE TRUTH....HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE THAT I AM "TELLING THAT TO MYSELF"......HOW DARE YOU
Old 02-03-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
"THESE" terrorists are in Federal Prison.

Why do you people continually play on others fears. NOBODY doubts terrorism is a problem, but you and your ilk ignore what is happening NOW.....not in the past when ISIS was at its strongest.

We now have young people reading and doing stupid things because of this internet and you people continually play on it for politics.

I can only imagine the "fear" and hate that would have come from you people had the two young men in The Villages school been shown to have frequented or mentioned ISIS in anyway.

You guys have to shed that fear and get educatated. Is it a problem....YES, but to insinuate that Conway had the truth on her side and that somehow i mislead is just plain stupid
Old 02-03-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
"THESE" terrorists are in Federal Prison.

Why do you people continually play on others fears. NOBODY doubts terrorism is a problem, but you and your ilk ignore what is happening NOW.....not in the past when ISIS was at its strongest.

We now have young people reading and doing stupid things because of this internet and you people continually play on it for politics.

I can only imagine the "fear" and hate that would have come from you people had the two young men in The Villages school been shown to have frequented or mentioned ISIS in anyway.

You guys have to shed that fear and get educatated. Is it a problem....YES, but to insinuate that Conway had the truth on her side and that somehow i mislead is just plain stupid

My debate teacher in high school said NEVER to use the phrase "you people". Yes she did. She said it immediately made people defensive and caused further debate to become emotionally charged. I say...You people who are progressives must feel pretty lonely here.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
KellyAnn is a strong woman. I like her. She goofed up.
She lied !!!!
Old 02-03-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
She lied !!!!
She did that, and the repeated defense of her and then to attack me for calling her out on here shows a bit of...well, leave that word to others, but ignoring truth to serve your purpose is so damn infantile.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
My debate teacher in high school said NEVER to use the phrase "you people". Yes she did. She said it immediately made people defensive and caused further debate to become emotionally charged. I say...You people who are progressives must feel pretty lonely here.
Ok....let me be clear then.

You GRACIEGIRL and RUBICON and any others than feel it necessary to blanket people under a label and then attack with ZERO facts.

Hope that is clear.

AND despite your constant and ongoing remarks concerning people who live in The Villages I am sure that progressives, independents and all of us enjoy The Villages. Why you constantly bring that up is beyond...do you feel there should be a warning sign at all our entrances warning about some political designation ?? What is the point of that and what might it have to do with any mature political discussion.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
She lied !!!!

Define "lied"

Is it anything like "the video caused the deaths of those four Americans in Benghazi?"
Old 02-03-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
She was not. It is the continuation of a troubling problem with this administration...they simply talk and talk and talk.

Truth is their enemy although they quickly label anything that is not favorable with a label of fake news.

It is troubling that a PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES would continue to participate,defend or allow this kind of stuff.

Like she said...it is "alternate facts?

Tags
news, massacre, green, bowling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.