Boycott pepsi!

Old 11-13-2016, 05:56 AM
n/a

Arrow Boycott pepsi!

BOYCOTT PEPSI! - Far Left CEO Says "Employees Are Scared for Their Safety" After Trump's Victory

Indri Nooyi is the far left CEO of PepsiCo.

In 2008 PEPSI honored Obama’s election with an Oba-logo and Hopey-Change website.

The Villages Florida

She wasn’t scared when hundreds of Trump supporters were getting cold-cocked and suckerpunched after Trump rallies by violent leftist thugs.

The Villages Florida

But she’s scared now.
Seriously, Indri?

Bet her far left friends aren’t half as scared as the employees at the Trump hotels in Chicago, New York and Washington DC!

It’s probably a good time to pass on the Pepsi products.

-------------

B.S. It's not the employees. It's the CEO that's scared.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
BOYCOTT PEPSI! - Far Left CEO Says "Employees Are Scared for Their Safety" After Trump's Victory

In 2008 PEPSI honored Obama’s election with an Oba-logo and Hopey-Change website.

The Villages Florida

She wasn’t scared when hundreds of Trump supporters were getting cold-cocked and suckerpunched after Trump rallies by violent leftist thugs.

The Villages Florida

But she’s scared now.
Seriously, Indri?

Bet her far left friends aren’t half as scared as the employees at the Trump hotels in Chicago, New York and Washington DC!

-------------

I just bought 4 12 packs of Pepsi. And many people are very justifiably scared because of the hate filled campaign of Donald John Trump.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:40 AM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 11-13-2016, 08:42 AM
n/a

"Our employees were all crying," she said. "And the question that they're asking, especially those who are not white, 'Are we safe?' Women are asking, 'Are we safe?' LGBT people are asking, 'Are we safe?' I never thought I would have to answer those questions."

Absolute BS, that a CEO of a major company would put this out to the media. Obviously she did not think about the millions of Trump supporters that could be offended and boycott Pepsi due to her comments, just goes to show she is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I do wonder why her employees do not feel safe at their place of work??

Why would the "non white" be scared, are they here illegally? Or, are they afraid their "gov benefits" will be reduced?

Maybe the poster on here with the pecker puffing son can explain why the LGBT at Pepsi are scared ...
Old 11-13-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Our employees were all crying," she said. "And the question that they're asking, especially those who are not white, 'Are we safe?' Women are asking, 'Are we safe?' LGBT people are asking, 'Are we safe?' I never thought I would have to answer those questions."

Absolute BS, that a CEO of a major company would put this out to the media. Obviously she did not think about the millions of Trump supporters that could be offended and boycott Pepsi due to her comments, just goes to show she is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I do wonder why her employees do not feel safe at their place of work??

Why would the "non white" be scared, are they here illegally? Or, are they afraid their "gov benefits" will be reduced?

Maybe the poster on here with the pecker puffing son can explain why the LGBT at Pepsi are scared ...
What a class act. NOT!
Old 11-13-2016, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
I just bought 4 12 packs of Pepsi. And many people are very justifiably scared because of the hate filled campaign of Donald John Trump.
Maybe you should have bought Diet Pepsi...

Are you referring to the thugs that were hired to incite violence at Trump rallies??

Could you give me an example of what would justify fear in Trump's hate filled campaign? Maybe his threat of deportation of ILLEGAL immigrants, Maybe his threat to secure our borders, Maybe his threat to rebuild the inner cities, Maybe his threat to end the stagnation of the economy?
Old 11-13-2016, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
What a class act. NOT!
Ha, obviously you prefer the class act of violent protests from the snowflake LOSERS...
Old 11-13-2016, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe you should have bought Diet Pepsi...

Are you referring to the thugs that were hired to incite violence at Trump rallies??

Could you give me an example of what would justify fear in Trump's hate filled campaign? Maybe his threat of deportation of ILLEGAL immigrants, Maybe his threat to secure our borders, Maybe his threat to rebuild the inner cities, Maybe his threat to end the stagnation of the economy?
Exactly what I was going to say.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:06 AM
n/a

I don't like Pepsi that much anyway. I prefer Coke if I am going to have a soft drink. I favor Arnold Palmers though.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't like Pepsi that much anyway. I prefer Coke if I am going to have a soft drink. I favor Arnold Palmers though.

True story : Back in the days of the "Pepsi Challenge" - we had picked our colors in the gang wars of Sucrose...it was Coke. Pepsi was akin to bringing a Salman Rushdie book into CCD.

So, few years go by. We live in a house on Pensacola Beach, on the water. Someone (a guest) had picked up a 12 pack of Pepsi for a party and had put it on the kitchen counter.

Being a wise man. My father took the case of Pepsi, threw it off of the balcony (house on stilts)...and into the Gulf of Mexico (well, the sound).

I now see how wise he was...
Old 11-13-2016, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

But she’s scared now.
Seriously, Indri?

-------------

When I hear people say they are scared or afraid when they are trying to inflame you I want to throw up on your shoes. Continue to buy Pepsi, those folks who work there need our dollars. It wouldn't hurt her huge income at all. Common sense, remember, Common sense.
Old 11-13-2016, 10:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you probably wonder why you're obese.
Old 11-13-2016, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
True story : Back in the days of the "Pepsi Challenge" - we had picked our colors in the gang wars of Sucrose...it was Coke. Pepsi was akin to bringing a Salman Rushdie book into CCD.

So, few years go by. We live in a house on Pensacola Beach, on the water. Someone (a guest) had picked up a 12 pack of Pepsi for a party and had put it on the kitchen counter.

Being a wise man. My father took the case of Pepsi, threw it off of the balcony (house on stilts)...and into the Gulf of Mexico (well, the sound).

I now see how wise he was...
He wasn't wise, he was a fool. He ****ed off a friend by throwing their contribution into the water. It could have been given to a neighbor if the taste was THAT offensive to him. That would have made better relations with the neighbors. If his "cola" is that important to him...he's got other issues too. That's the LAST I'd be at that house too, such childish behavior isn't what I seek in adult relationships. I wouldn't hang out with you either...that's not a funny story. It's a story about a douche. Glad he's not my dad. Did he throw you off the deck too?
Old 11-13-2016, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
He wasn't wise, he was a fool. He ****ed off a friend by throwing their contribution into the water. It could have been given to a neighbor if the taste was THAT offensive to him. That would have made better relations with the neighbors. If his "cola" is that important to him...he's got other issues too. That's the LAST I'd be at that house too, such childish behavior isn't what I seek in adult relationships. I wouldn't hang out with you either...that's not a funny story. It's a story about a douche. Glad he's not my dad. Did he throw you off the deck too?

My father did not associate with pussies, thus I can only imagine you would not have been invited. There were however a large number of Marines always around.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:42 PM
n/a

The Pepsi Cola Corporation are simply not responsible corporate citizens by feeding this insane hysteria.

The people protesting are either paid organizers or people who are terrible broken.

I going to goggle Pepsi and see what products they produce and boycott them all.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
scared, pepsi, employees, trump, left

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.