Breaking the Ghetto Mentality.

Old 04-13-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Default Breaking the Ghetto Mentality.

For Family and Friends: BREAKING THE GHETTO MENTALITY

Thought this was an interesting piece.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Racist Boy Baldwin rant coming in...5, 4, 3, 2...1.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Racist Boy Baldwin rant coming in...5, 4, 3, 2...1.
Must be sleeping off his dreams of Halle Berry.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

From 2008 and the only two comments were from his kids?

Religion is fake my friend...it's not real...it's a scam. It turns the masses into mobs.

"I can "save you"...that'll be 10% please."
Old 04-13-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
From 2008 and the only two comments were from his kids?

Religion is fake my friend...it's not real...it's a scam. It turns the masses into mobs.

"I can "save you"...that'll be 10% please."
Don you should check what the Unification Church wanted to do with mixed marriages. Arrange thousands of these so that the races would started to become more and more just one color. In about 10,000 years or longer but who expected logic from these people.

Blessing ceremony of the Unification Church - Wikipedia
Old 04-13-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Could it be all those white whores like nisdger dick??
Old 04-13-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Could it be all those white whores like nisdger dick??
Maybe...

Lets hear from you ladies...do you desire the dark meat? Or are you white meat only?
Old 04-13-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe...

Lets hear from you ladies...do you desire the dark meat? Or are you white meat only?
I sure hope and wish that someday a voice comes to you (separate from those you already hear) and announces loud and clear how damn stupid you and your little friends sound.

You are not funny....not convincing....not accurate....not even immersed in the real world. Not sure what your motive is but seems to be to get attention. Interrupting threads with your message of hate is not a very....well, human thing to do.

You and your ilk are far more more guilty of all the sins of character that you seem to charge others.

You better hope that when you meet your maker, or even your next surgeon, that he is not of any color except for your white color.

Your obscenities remind me of kids in eighth grade who liked to talk like that, and ALL the girls thought they were stupid and ignorant. (and still do)
Old 04-13-2017, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
I sure hope and wish that someday a voice comes to you (separate from those you already hear) and announces loud and clear how damn stupid you and your little friends sound.

You are not funny....not convincing....not accurate....not even immersed in the real world. Not sure what your motive is but seems to be to get attention. Interrupting threads with your message of hate is not a very....well, human thing to do.

You and your ilk are far more more guilty of all the sins of character that you seem to charge others.

You better hope that when you meet your maker, or even your next surgeon, that he is not of any color except for your white color.

Your obscenities remind me of kids in eighth grade who liked to talk like that, and ALL the girls thought they were stupid and ignorant. (and still do)
Excellent post.

I wish just for a minute, that I had a black belt in Karate or was really good at boxing and martial arts and was a big, young, strong, man. (I have never wished any of this before) and I further wish I could just beat the crap out of these nasty, ugly, stupid, ****heads that just keep trying to make me and everyone else this mad. WHAT is the point for trying to be so enraging? I bet they haven't anything good about them at all.

Grace Gantner.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Excellent post.

I wish just for a minute, that I had a black belt in Karate or was really good at boxing and martial arts and was a big, young, strong, man. (I have never wished any of this before) and I further wish I could just beat the crap out of these nasty, ugly, stupid, ****heads that just keep trying to make me and everyone else this mad. WHAT is the point for trying to be so enraging? I bet they haven't anything good about them at all.

Grace Gantner.
I continue to ask myself what kind of individual reaches that low to spew such hatred and vitriolic ranting? What drives them?

We all have the right to exercise free speech. But we also have a responsibility to be civil.

Extremist moving in either direction can be a concern.

Guess I am old fashion but I would not engage in the type of conversation posted on this thread in the presence of men let alone mixed company.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-13-2017, 08:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

I'm TOTALLY accurate. I notice you keep claiming that...yet I've yet yo hear of the 99% black "villages"...just like here. Yet to hear of the 99% black school than can even come close to a "white" school. Show me ANYTHING/ANYWHERE that diversity improved. Put up or shut up.

What I speak of IS the real world...I've invited you ALL to go down to MLK Blvd in ANY major city on a Saturday night to hob nob with the locals...chat...get to know them... WHY have none of you accepted? Because you're afraid you'll get killed, raped, mugged...SOMETHING bad WILL happen to you. So how are they equal? 99% white places are never like that.

My motive is to tell you the truth so you can change the path the country is on. We've gone from 90% white and #1 in just about everything in the 1950s to 49% white and #25 now. There IS (and that IS reality) a growing Hispanic majority...from age 7 down minorities are the majority. The country WILL be destroyed as they become the absolute majority. It WILL become a Mexico II. It's what ALWAYS happens when another culture invades and existing culture.

What do I do other than tell you the truth? Have I EVER lied to you? No, it's ALL fact. PROVE ME WRONG...I dare you.

Yes...I DO HOPE my surgeon wasn't an affirmative action quota holder. I do hope heaven isn't run and full of blacks...because it'll really be hell. Name me ONE 99% black country that is successful as a 99% white country is. The more minorities the WORSE a place is...disagree? PROVE it.

Quote:
I continue to ask myself what kind of individual reaches that low to spew such hatred and vitriolic ranting? What drives them?

We all have the right to exercise free speech. But we also have a responsibility to be civil.

Guess I am old fashion but I would not engage in the type of conversation posted on this thread in the presence of men let alone mixed company.

Personal Best Regards:
Gee...I don't know...the truth? I'm waiting for anyone to tell about the 99% black villages equivalent...do YOU have it?

HOW am I not being civil? Who wants me beat to a pulp FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION??? YOU PEOPLE! Do you realize how crazy you sound? Physical harm for telling you the truth?

DISPROVE me with raw facts, raw numbers, not some liberal's opinion.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Excellent post.

Grace Gantner.
You could buy a gun... Or maybe not, there is a background check you know...
Old 04-14-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Just put them on you Ignore List. Then you will not see what they post unless someone quotes them. That someone also has to have not put the person on the Ignore List.

There was a reason that rotten kids in grade school got put in the corner. Do the same to these people who upset you. Life is too short to put up with people who do not like you for whatever reason. Unless you are paid to make them feel good about themselves by allowing them to throw stuff like monkeys at the zoo and the poor wretch who has to feed these poop throwers.

The Ignore List does work in the Political Forum too. I do not need any more stress in my life so no point reading posts by someone who seems to be an enemy.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
I do not need any more stress in my life so no point reading posts by someone who seems to be an enemy.
Can't imagine how stressful your life is...waiting for that certain Wednesday each month...Whew!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

So good to not see anything posted by dirtbanker. The man is a TROLL. Maybe some more people will also put him on their Ignore List so that he is just making nasty comments to him and himself. Do not feed a TROLL. Starve him.

Tags
interesting, thought, mentality, ghetto, breaking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.