n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 08-10-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

The Villages Florida
Old 08-10-2016, 02:28 PM
n/a

DON LEMON ARGUES FORMER SECRET SERVICE DAN BONGINO IM NOT A CHILD 8/9/2016 - YouTube

CNN clinton news network has the official worst journalist, Don Lemon, and keeps him because he fights for Clinton tooth and nail.

The guy is scum.

404 Not Found

Not a guest
Old 08-10-2016, 02:32 PM
n/a

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...tone/20940309/

DON LEMON. worst journalist, yet untouchable. A quadruple protected class, not that there is anything wrong with that!
Old 08-10-2016, 03:35 PM
n/a

Frogot to add abc, nbc, cbs to th Clinton news network. No shall we list cable news? With all this she still only leads by few points. She feeds them millions with the trump dirty commercials.
Old 08-10-2016, 04:15 PM
n/a

Maybe you could show some of the same from the fair and balanced fox. Maybe you can interview roger ailes, oh I forgot he is on fox pervert retirement.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Maybe you could show some of the same from the fair and balanced fox. Maybe you can interview roger ailes, oh I forgot he is on fox pervert retirement.
Actually fox is beyond fair and is pretty far left also. It's just that liberals have zero sense of reality.

Is Fox TV Shepard Smith "fair and balanced" or a liberal-left Shepardista? | RedState

Liberal Juan Williams strikes back against libs attacking his conservative son | BizPac Review

Show me two conservatives on CNN and I will show you a few more fox lefties. CNM ..clinton never more
Old 08-10-2016, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now THAT is funny!
Old 08-10-2016, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
DON LEMON ARGUES FORMER SECRET SERVICE DAN BONGINO IM NOT A CHILD 8/9/2016 - YouTube

CNN clinton news network has the official worst journalist, Don Lemon, and keeps him because he fights for Clinton tooth and nail.

The guy is scum.

404 Not Found

Not a guest
I agree 404 not found is the worst. How can anyone belive anything that guy says? Meet you on fox good buddy.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree 404 not found is the worst. How can anyone belive anything that guy says? Meet you on fox good buddy.
Actually 404 does not work for Fox anymore, her Iranian terrorist uncle made a contribution to the Clinton foundation which got her a job at the state department . Her name was redacted by the Obama administration.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually 404 does not work for Fox anymore, her Iranian terrorist uncle made a contribution to the Clinton foundation which got her a job at the state department . Her name was redacted by the Obama administration.
Let's discuss this at the next Village Republican meeting. Anybody know where and when it is?

Tags
@cnn, watching, clinton, network, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.