Clinton has a history of falling

Old 08-08-2016, 01:20 AM
n/a

Default Clinton has a history of falling

Mrs. Clinton has a history of falling. After fainting and falling in 2013 while U.S. secretary of state, she was treated for a blood clot in a vein in her head at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia hospital.

In 2009, she fell on her way to the White House and broke her elbow.

What do YOU think? Does Hillary’s health preclude her from being president?

The Villages Florida

Reporter Kyle Olson of the American Mirror asked in a brief article about the new photos on the stairs, “At what point is the mainstream media going to question Clinton’s health status?”

Some online comments from readers include:

“Her ‘left leg,’ looks like it is about to be left behind on that last step. Definitely, not, looking good. (Cocktails in the car … lunch … or something else (?) … or just another, of a ‘thousand cuts’).”
“Can’t walk, needs assistance, can’t think, often confused, can’t see, has double vision, wears long coats to hide her adult diapers, has multiple seizures on camera, left in middle of debate for unexplained reason, called Donald Trump her husband, massive coughing fits during speeches.”

Clinton’s health has been a concern to some during this campaign after a variety of issues emerged.

“The poor woman is in worse shape than we thought,” he wrote.

Last month, the American Mirror reported a coughing fit that broke out as someone else was speaking during an appearance.

WND reported in January, following several of the coughing fits, that her refusal to answer questions about them – or to explain why she wore eyeglasses fitted with Fresnel prisms – raised concerns from several physicians that her campaign was keeping health records hidden.

She had a huge coughing fit during a speech in New York City.

Then, in a visit to Las Vegas, she wore thick, black glasses fitted with Fresnel prisms.

At the time, WND asked several physicians if they believed the glasses, which are used to correct double vision, could be related to the concussion she suffered in December 2012 that resulted in a blood clot in her head.

“Robert Reich, M.D., a New York City psychiatrist and expert in psychopathology, says compulsive lying can be associated with dementia or brain injury,” Dr. Gina Loudon, a political psychology and behavior expert, told WND. “Otherwise, compulsive lying can be associated with a range of diagnoses, such as antisocial, borderline and narcissistic personality disorders.

“This might explain Hillary’s consistent unlikability factor, along with her consistent denial of lies, even in her lying about FBI Director Comey pointing out that she lied multiple times. Most of America believes her to be a liar, and yet she seems to have zero remorse, even and up to the point of costing American lives.”

In addition to pathological lying, Clinton’s temper has reportedly been a problem in the past. A former military K9 handler described how then-Secretary of State Clinton once flew into a blind rage, yelling “get that f**king dog away from me.” She then berated her security detail for the next 20 minutes about why the dog was in her quarters. After Clinton left after slamming the door in their faces, the leader of the detail explained to the K9 handler, “Happens every day, brother.”
Old 08-08-2016, 07:23 AM
n/a

If you want to see Hillary falling, watch her polls in the next few weeks.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:38 AM
n/a

they should, hard to believe otherwise
Old 08-08-2016, 08:01 AM
n/a

It is no surpise with so much BS, lying, switching faces, switching dialects, bending over to kiss butts of color, the fast paced switching of and ignoring truths, et al......all that crao swirling around in such a small compartment can only result in destabilization of orientation.

She has no idea who she is from one moment to the next.

She has no idea what she said last to whom.

And maybe the truths of those whose American lives she is responsible for being terminated are adding more confusion (if that is possible).

So, no surprise she cannot stand and be counted.

No sympathy here for such a person of her character. (I even hate to use the word character in her description for fear it is interpretd as something positive).
Old 08-08-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It is no surpise with so much BS, lying, switching faces, switching dialects, bending over to kiss butts of color, the fast paced switching of and ignoring truths, et al......all that crao swirling around in such a small compartment can only result in destabilization of orientation.

She has no idea who she is from one moment to the next.

She has no idea what she said last to whom.

And maybe the truths of those whose American lives she is responsible for being terminated are adding more confusion (if that is possible).

No sympathy here for such a person of her character. (I even hate to use the word character in her description for fear it is interpretd as something positive).
Old 08-08-2016, 08:59 AM
n/a

And now, we have an Iranian mentioned in her private e-mails executed for his sympathies to America. Add one to her body count. I wonder if her response will once again be "What difference does it make"?
Old 08-08-2016, 11:13 AM
n/a

Now I know the plan...

Hillary is dying, she's playing along because she wants to be president. She gets elected and then they replace her with this: Stunning Video Reveals Why You Shouldn't Trust Anything You See On Television | Zero Hedge It's live photoshop for video. They have a computer with a model of the "victims head" that is real time manipulated by an actor speaking and moving. So, whatever the actor does or says is instantly converted into live video of the "victum". So, thet make a model of Hillary, they have a database of her words, they get an actor to mimic her movement and "tell her what to say" and she says it. Watch the youtube video. This is SCARY stuff.

Video can be "photoshopped" live as easily as a photo can be photoshopped. A "person" can be faked on live video and made to do/say anything.
Old 08-08-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is no surpise with so much BS, lying, switching faces, switching dialects, bending over to kiss butts of color, the fast paced switching of and ignoring truths, et al......all that crao swirling around in such a small compartment can only result in destabilization of orientation. I know. I have all the same symptoms.

She has no idea who she is from one moment to the next. I know I don't.

She has no idea what she said last to whom. Me too.

And maybe the truths of those whose American lives she is responsible for being terminated are adding more confusion (if that is possible). (What nonsense am I spewing?)

I love such a person of her character. (I even use the word character in her description as it is something positive).
You've had one martini too many.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:12 AM
n/a

2009: Falls going to the White House, broken elbow
2011: Falls boarding plane
2012: Falls at home, blood clot
2016: Hillary conquers the stairs (see photo above, post #1)
Old 08-09-2016, 09:32 AM
n/a

She has been falling down and getting up for 40 years. We're retired, she's not. That by itself deserves respect. Fe

el free to cut and paste your old posts if you feel like taking the day off.
Old 08-09-2016, 09:47 PM
n/a

Oh heck she's always be a bit unbalanced.
Old 08-10-2016, 03:48 AM
n/a

Giving up the booze cured me of falling when I was younger, now in my dotage I can do it completely sober.
The only diference is that God protects lunatics and drunks when they fall, but he seems to have given up on us oldies, a it bl**dy hurts now!
Old 08-10-2016, 04:16 AM
n/a

I can't recall has any candidate come forward with their health records? I believe it is the right of voters to have a candidate produce both their health records and tax records. Because if either candidate does not then its like buying a pig in a poke

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-10-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can't recall has any candidate come forward with their health records? I believe it is the right of voters to have a candidate produce both their health records and tax records. Because if either candidate does not then its like buying a pig in a poke

Personal Best Regards:
Hillary Clinton 2016: Health ‘excellent,’ doctor says - POLITICO

Donald Trump health report: He's perfect - Business Insider

Taxes--We are still waiting for Trumps.

If he release his taxes I think they will be looked at with his tax proposals. If he benefits, as people project, because the wealthiest benefit the most that wouldn't look good with his fan base.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

trump will not release his returns, why should he?

it is not required by law.

the press will have a field day, there is no upside.

Tags
health, coughing, clinton, lying, left

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.