How to get rid of that stupid John McCain.

Old 12-02-2017, 03:52 AM
n/a

Default How to get rid of that stupid John McCain.

Old 12-02-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

John McCain is a key, typical representative of the "political party".....the establishment....he like most of the rest has lost sight long ago that he was elected to represent the needs of his constituency.

Truly a model of the aging, too long in the job swamp resident.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
John McCain is a key, typical representative of the "political party".....the establishment....he like most of the rest has lost sight long ago that he was elected to represent the needs of his constituency.

YOU may have elected him to look out for you...but his campaign contributors didn't give him a ton of money for that.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:

Very nice. BUT -- do you think I don't know that? Are you just venting to hear yourself talk? Wouldn't it be better if you put your BACK into it, instead of your .... well, I'm sure you get the idea.

Do you understand how what I propose boots idiots like John McCain out of the Senate?

Do you know what the proposal is?

Did you even follow the link?

If you didn't, why did you even bother to make this post?

PS: sorry for the rough conversation here, Mr. Poster. I'm using your post as an example of the futility of conservative complaints. Femo-Fascist problems won't be solve by voting for candidates because Femo-Fascists vote too. The political MACHINERY (the Constitution) itself has to be changed.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:

PS: sorry for the rough conversation here, Mr. Poster. I'm using your post as an example of the futility of conservative complaints. Femo-Fascist problems won't be solve by voting for candidates because Femo-Fascists vote too. The political MACHINERY (the Constitution) itself has to be changed.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Like John McCain. He has shown his decency by standing up to the bully Donald John Trump.

What Donald Trump was up to while John McCain was a prisoner of war - The Washington Post
Old 12-02-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like John McCain. He has shown his decency by standing up to the bully Donald John Trump.
Mostly personal and party identified politics and minimally representative of his constituents.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

What Donald Trump was up to while John McCain was a prisoner of war - The Washington Post

Such a load of Hollywood-Femo-touchy-feely drama crap.

The Structure Of Politics: Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws

Femo-Fascism 101

Old 12-02-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Mostly personal and party identified politics and minimally representative of his constituents.
At times that is true. Donald John Trump is far worse. He looks out for the interests of Putin and Trump's Russian connections.

John McCain and Jeff Flake sold you out on tax reform. Period

Did Trump Ask Flynn To Befriend Russia? The President Has Been Praising Putin For Years
Old 12-02-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

Very nice. BUT -- do you think I don't know that? Are you just venting to hear yourself talk? Wouldn't it be better if you put your BACK into it, instead of your .... well, I'm sure you get the idea.

Do you understand how what I propose boots idiots like John McCain out of the Senate?

Do you know what the proposal is?

Did you even follow the link?

If you didn't, why did you even bother to make this post?

You do know you extinguish the energy right out of Political Talk?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-02-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
How so?
Old 12-02-2017, 06:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I don't know that poster (thank God) but my mental picture is of a bald, lonely old guy chewing the carpet. walter
Old 12-02-2017, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know that poster (thank God) but my mental picture is of a bald, lonely old guy chewing the carpet. walter
Hey! Walter rocks!
Old 12-02-2017, 06:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

Typical Femo-Fascist no-content defense: shoot the messenger.

Meanwhile, Rubicon -- obviously a well versed conservative -- has a pompous I-like-to-hear-myself-pontificate attitude that does is not compatible with my posts. That's the thing about this stupid thing called politics -- it's an ego gratifier, and I don't gratify the Femo-Fascist ego or Rubicon's pomposity. At least he's admitting it, more or less. I haven't taken time out to be social with Rubicon when maybe I should have. Politics is a bad place to be social -- unless you're a clueless dimwit bombast Femo-Fascist, "one of the sorority girls".

We talk about this crap because of Type 2 laws. We shouldn't even be having these stupid "here's what I think" conversations.

Tags
stupid, john, mccain, rid

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.