Flynn pulls out of joint defense, bad news for Trump

Old 11-26-2017, 09:55 PM
n/a

Default Flynn pulls out of joint defense, bad news for Trump

When subjects or targets form a unified defense strategy, it is more difficult for prosecutors to “flip” targets, and use them as cooperators against their co-conspirators.

it seems likely that Flynn has withdrawn from the joint agreement with Trump because he has decided to cooperate with Mueller to provide truthful information and possibly testimony in exchange for leniency for any crimes of which he is convicted.

Acting Attorney General Yates testified that she was concerned that Flynn was “compromised.” If so, he could be charged with acting as an agent of a foreign government while serving as a U.S. government official.

Yates told Trump and Pence this, but they fired her instead of him. It was only when the information was leaked to the news that Trump fired Flynn. Why was he so eager to keep Flynn on, and try to hide the information by firing Yates, when he knew that Flynn was compromised by the Russians? It reminds me that Trump thought by firing Comey he could shut down the Russian investigation. Hmm.

If Flynn Is Cooperating With Mueller, Then Case Against Trump Gets Much More Serious
Old 11-26-2017, 10:16 PM
n/a

Default That it should.

I hope Mueller nails Donald John Trump with solid connections to the Russians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
When subjects or targets form a unified defense strategy, it is more difficult for prosecutors to “flip” targets, and use them as cooperators against their co-conspirators.

it seems likely that Flynn has withdrawn from the joint agreement with Trump because he has decided to cooperate with Mueller to provide truthful information and possibly testimony in exchange for leniency for any crimes of which he is convicted.

Acting Attorney General Yates testified that she was concerned that Flynn was “compromised.” If so, he could be charged with acting as an agent of a foreign government while serving as a U.S. government official.

Yates told Trump and Pence this, but they fired her instead of him. It was only when the information was leaked to the news that Trump fired Flynn. Why was he so eager to keep Flynn on, and try to hide the information by firing Yates, when he knew that Flynn was compromised by the Russians? It reminds me that Trump thought by firing Comey he could shut down the Russian investigation. Hmm.

If Flynn Is Cooperating With Mueller, Then Case Against Trump Gets Much More Serious
Old 11-26-2017, 10:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post

I don’t believe it is necessarily a bad outcome for the joint defenders to separate. Having observed such several times from a relatively close distance, you cannot speculate successfully.

I was on a grand jury for 6 months. You can’t imagine the twists and turns. Let’s leave it there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tags
flynn, trump, acting, information, yates

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.