Carly speaks up again

Old 06-05-2015, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
A debate between Hillary Clinton and Carly Fiorina would absolutely be allowed. All Fiorina has to do is win the republican nomination for President of the United States. Millions of people would watch such a debate.
It won't happen unfortunately ... would be quite entertaining however to watch Carly take Hillary apart piece by piece ... she is clearly much smarter and better on her feet than Clinton.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
It won't happen unfortunately ... would be quite entertaining however to watch Carly take Hillary apart piece by piece ... she is clearly much smarter and better on her feet than Clinton.
Smarter in all aspects except one, winning elections.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Spoken like someone married to a party. Winning elections does not a leader make...winning elections does not make our country better.

I acknowledge, and have acknowledged that she will not get close to the nomination but a post like this tells you the priorities of some......winning at all costs.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, I see you agree with my main point .... Carly is indeed smarter than Hillary. Must be painful to acknowledge that but it's a start.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:36 PM
n/a

Refresh my memory, how did Clinton do in 2008?
Old 06-05-2015, 10:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Refresh my memory, how did Clinton do in 2008?
I believe she was the inevitable winner, anointed by all in the Democrat party and major media, right up until she lost
Old 06-06-2015, 05:12 AM
n/a

I am beginning to believe that a sound political pair would be Rubio/Fiorina

Its clear that Fiorina is presidential material but can she garner enough of the vote? She is formidable opponent to Clinton.

Rubio is such a threat to the Left that they actually jokingly tried to discredit him with traffic violations and even then they threw in his wife's ticket to up the numbers. I believe there are many Americans who would have been content to have only received just four traffic violation in that period of time.

And least not let us forget the demographics that seem so important to Liberals.

By jove we may well have a winning team.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-06-2015, 06:05 AM
n/a

You have just labeled yourself as a non-serious person and a troll.

Quote:
Faux News won't even let her participate in their debates - not when she is polling at 2% in her own Party.

What color is the sky in your world?
Old 06-06-2015, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

Its clear that Fiorina is presidential material but can she garner enough of the vote? She is formidable opponent to Clinton.

Rubio is such a threat to the Left that they actually jokingly tried to discredit him with traffic violations and even then they threw in his wife's ticket to up the numbers. I believe there are many Americans who would have been content to have only received just four traffic violation in that period of time.

And least not let us forget the demographics that seem so important to Liberals.

Personal Best Regards:
Not sure I agree with your ticket YET !!!!

BUT, glad you brought up the traffic violation story. Now that has got to be the epitome of desperation. The venerable NY Times, with a candidate ensnared in many many big time scandal or rumor of scandal stories involving millions of dollars and potentially selling influence, does a story on Rubio's traffic tickets.

Well, at least he drives. Hillary would never dirty her nails behind the wheel !
Old 06-06-2015, 07:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have just labeled yourself as a non-serious person and a troll.
When you see them use the FAUX NEWS term, you KNOW they have been brainwashed and can expect only teenage smart cracks.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Fully agree ... Rubio/Fiorina would be an excellent ticket.

Also would like Walker/Fiorina.

Rubio is a better speaker and more knowledgeable of foreign policy. Walker, however, is the better leader and unafraid to make the tough decisions.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fully agree ... Rubio/Fiorina would be an excellent ticket.

Also would like Walker/Fiorina.

Rubio is a better speaker and more knowledgeable of foreign policy. Walker, however, is the better leader and unafraid to make the tough decisions.
I would have to disagree with having Fiorina on the Republican ticket. No experience whatsoever in government and no matter your feelings on career politicians, that is how things get done in Washington. She would be useless. Chances are that having her on the ticket would be a similar disaster as when McCain chose Palin. That cost the election.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would have to disagree with having Fiorina on the Republican ticket. No experience whatsoever in government and no matter your feelings on career politicians, that is how things get done in Washington. She would be useless. Chances are that having her on the ticket would be a similar disaster as when McCain chose Palin. That cost the election.
If what you claim were even close to being true then corporate America would always hire from within.

They do not. For very good reasons. The skills of leadership, responsibility, accountability and promises kept are applicable to any organization. The true leaders tend to hire experts to cover those area that complement their collective strengths.

To propose that a career crony politician like Clinton (and most of the others) would do better for America because they know how the system works is a myth. They only know how to perpetuate from within the ineffective system they are a product of and will not....ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT....upset the apple cart to make things work better.

Career politicians are at a distinct disadvantage when it comes to doing something different to make things better. They only know the status quo. The will not clean house and get rid of what does not work as there is too much quid quo pro and back room dealings to resolve what is owed.

You are wrong. If you want change.....vote for the best possible candidate with the best credentials.....not from inside the WAshington establishment.
Old 06-06-2015, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
If what you claim were even close to being true then corporate America would always hire from within.

They do not. For very good reasons. The skills of leadership, responsibility, accountability and promises kept are applicable to any organization. The true leaders tend to hire experts to cover those area that complement their collective strengths.

To propose that a career crony politician like Clinton (and most of the others) would do better for America because they know how the system works is a myth. They only know how to perpetuate from within the ineffective system they are a product of and will not....ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT....upset the apple cart to make things work better.

Career politicians are at a distinct disadvantage when it comes to doing something different to make things better. They only know the status quo. The will not clean house and get rid of what does not work as there is too much quid quo pro and back room dealings to resolve what is owed.

You are wrong. If you want change.....vote for the best possible candidate with the best credentials.....not from inside the WAshington establishment.
I certainly did not say to vote for Clinton. Get that thought out of your head.

As for corporate America hiring from within. Yes, they do hire from within corporate America - not necessarily from within the same corporation but someone who has corporate experience. They will not hire a lawn service guy to run The New York Times.

Yes, in my opinion, it is best to have a leader in Washington who knows how things are done and it DOES take some backroom dealings and some quid pro quo.

Fiorina may be smart just as Carson is an excellent doctor but neither are electable candidates. Count on Bush, Rubio, or Christie!
Old 06-07-2015, 05:40 AM
n/a

Default Carly Fiorina Is Right

[B][/B

Our political system needs to be re-worked because its obvious we are electing and re-electing the wrong people too often.

We can agree that experience like most things is a double edge sword but in the case of Congress it has created a laziness and complacency that we can no longer abide.

If the American voters could get a national referendum, which is highly unlikely, it should establish only a two 4 year terms for both Chambers of Congress. Secondly, there are far too many lawyers in Congress and if you know anything about lawyers its that they love to add laws to the books.
America is strangling with regulations that have created such a bureaucratic bloat and all that goes with it.

In the first instance I say 8 years because when forming this Union our founders were cognizant of the possibility of American becoming a monarchy. So as a result a President serves only 8 years max. Yet we allow yahoos like Harry Reid to dominate becoming faux monarchs . It would also help, but I am sure not eliminate the influence peddling

In the second instance we need a cross section of professional from every sector to have a proper balance of thinking creating and implementing
For instance Dr. Tom Coburn contributions were positive, sensible with little unintentional consequences

Carly Fiorina is spot on with her complaint of career politicians. As a sidebar aren't any of you upset that they pass laws that well won't apply to them

Being a member of Congress should be a stepping stone in their careers but not their careers.

Personal Best Regards:

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.