CBO on Trumpcare

Old 06-27-2017, 07:48 PM
n/a

Interesting leader who seems to care nothing about the country...just HIM

(CNN) If President Trump's Twitter feed is the the most direct window into his brain, he is spending more time focused on the various Russia investigations, Hillary Clinton and Democratic Party politics than the health care bill Senate Republicans are planning to vote on this week.

As the health care vote looms, Trump'''s tweets look elsewhere.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes, injuries and illness are always targeting the un-insured...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
The uninsured do use ER's as their primary healthcare provider.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:58 PM
n/a

Try this one on.....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwas.../#4198e1c5e618

I hope it's not true but then again I don't trust Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell.

I trust Forbes is a credible source!

COPUFF......
Old 06-28-2017, 05:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again posters on this forum refuse to look at root cause of problem, NO ONE CAN AFFORD MEDICAL CARE UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE, MAYBE TAXPAYERS IS PAYING.
I agree. and the solution is competition. Get the government out of the healthcare business and limit the type of insurance can be written.

When people have to pay for it themselves, the prices will come down to what the market will bear. In addition, we should all have catastrophic coverage so that if something really bad happens we don't lose our homes and estates.

Healthcare prices are inflated because the providers know that the insurance companies are going to demand deep discounts. When you are giving a company 90% of its business you can determine the price. Healthcare providers set prices knowing that insurance companies are only going to pay 20% of what they ask. So if you don't have insurance, you pay 80% more than the insurance companies.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copuff
The uninsured do use ER's as their primary healthcare provider.
Someone could argue; so do a number of the insured, what is the significance of that??

I believe you were originally trying to say that the uninsured were going to overwhelm the emergency rooms (due to being uninsured?). This comes across to me as a liberal "fear" statement.

I was trying to point out that it does not matter if you have insurance, or not, when you have an emergency (heart attack, been in a car accident), you are taken to the emergency room. I don't believe the ambulance driver will take you to your general practitioners office.

Don't waste your time trying to infer that people with the sniffles or colds are going to be flocking to the emergency room for treatment...the triage nurse at reception will send those on down the road. The emergency rooms are mostly run by subcontractors today and they are doing it for profit. They have no moral or legal duty to aid someone that has a non life threatening condition...
Old 06-28-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
The CBO also said that 23 million more people would be covered by Obamacare when it fact only about 11 million were.

The CBO also said that the cost of medical care would go down when Obamacare was implemented when in fact, it has gone up considerably.

The CBO is wrong more often than it is right. The only reason that they still exist is to provide jobs for politicians.
They are a political organization...you'll find propaganda as often as truth.

Quote:
As of today there are 31,135,276 without health care insurance. It does not say why. Perhaps they do not WISH to purchase insurance. Maybe they are wealthy and do not require the insurance. We know that if they are on welfare, they get free insurance so what's the big deal about Obiecare?
Those are the ones NOT receiving medicaid. Add them ALL up...EVERYONE receiving some form of government healthcare assistance and it's well over 100 million.

Quote:
People have been saying he is a great leader too. You choose to believe the liberals...and claim to be Republican. I have no idea how you make that c laim as you have hated every president since Eisenhower. Fvck, you voted Dopey Smurf for president...loser.

I've hated them ALL...well most anyway...and IF I knew the truth...I'd probably hate them all.

ALL the presidents are there for wealth, power, prestige.

Quote:
Try this one on.....

I hope it's not true but then again I don't trust Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell.

I trust Forbes is a credible source!

COPUFF......
Why? They write propaganda too.

Quote:
Someone could argue; so do a number of the insured, what is the significance of that??

I believe you were originally trying to say that the uninsured were going to overwhelm the emergency rooms (due to being uninsured?). This comes across to me as a liberal "fear" statement.

I was trying to point out that it does not matter if you have insurance, or not, when you have an emergency (heart attack, been in a car accident), you are taken to the emergency room. I don't believe the ambulance driver will take you to your general practitioners office.

Don't waste your time trying to infer that people with the sniffles or colds are going to be flocking to the emergency room for treatment...the triage nurse at reception will send those on down the road. The emergency rooms are mostly run by subcontractors today and they are doing it for profit. They have no moral or legal duty to aid someone that has a non life threatening condition...
THAT is the problem with the medical industry...they have your life in their hands...they can charge ANYTHING...and they do...there's a LOT of profit in healthcare.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post

Emergency Departments or EDs in disadvantaged neighborhoods were used as doctor's offices. And no one was sent down the road. Since I retired the end of '09 I don't know if that changed. But be assured that was the case. Ambulances would be sent to other hospitals because the ED was so jammed. And this was every day.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

During the Republican primary, I was excited about the conversations about the ACA. Having opposed the bill that passed, I was thrilled to hear members of the Republican Party speaking of working to FIX the existing bill. I felt it might be a little late, but at least we get it fixed for our country.

Then the loud voices took over, playing to emotion, instead of facts.

Now, this loud mouth yelling is on the precipice of destroying the entire party.

The President simply is so involved in his own petty wars still fighting the election, and has decided to use the biggest "bully pulpit" in the world to look out for him and let the party simply be hung out to dry.

Only Trump could make ObamaCare more popular. And make no mistake...his lies and the lack of trust in him is at the core.

But he sure took a rallying cry and turned it around, and made ObamaCare much more popular.

"A new USA Today/Suffolk University Poll has found that just 12% of Americans support any of the Republican health care bills proving that Trumpcare has turned into a raging inferno that is burning down the Republican Party.

USA Today has the data on their poll, “Just 12% of Americans support the Senate Republican health care plan, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds, amid a roiling debate over whether the GOP will deliver on its signature promise to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. In the survey, taken Saturday through Tuesday, a 53% majority say Congress should either leave the law known as Obamacare alone or work to fix its problems while keeping its framework intact.”

Republicans Die A Death of 1,000 Obamacare Lies As Just 12% Support GOP Healthcare Bill
Old 06-28-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
During the Republican primary, I was excited about the conversations about the ACA. Having opposed the bill that passed, I was thrilled to hear members of the Republican Party speaking of working to FIX the existing bill. I felt it might be a little late, but at least we get it fixed for our country.

Then the loud voices took over, playing to emotion, instead of facts.

Now, this loud mouth yelling is on the precipice of destroying the entire party.

The President simply is so involved in his own petty wars still fighting the election, and has decided to use the biggest "bully pulpit" in the world to look out for him and let the party simply be hung out to dry.

Only Trump could make ObamaCare more popular. And make no mistake...his lies and the lack of trust in him is at the core.

But he sure took a rallying cry and turned it around, and made ObamaCare much more popular.

"A new USA Today/Suffolk University Poll has found that just 12% of Americans support any of the Republican health care bills proving that Trumpcare has turned into a raging inferno that is burning down the Republican Party.

USA Today has the data on their poll, “Just 12% of Americans support the Senate Republican health care plan, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds, amid a roiling debate over whether the GOP will deliver on its signature promise to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. In the survey, taken Saturday through Tuesday, a 53% majority say Congress should either leave the law known as Obamacare alone or work to fix its problems while keeping its framework intact.”

Republicans Die A Death of 1,000 Obamacare Lies As Just 12% Support GOP Healthcare Bill
White males...who do most of the actual "work" that built this country are now only 25% of the population and decreasing each year. Why would you expect anything to get better? The driver of growth and expansion are dying off...being replaced by 3rd world minorities. Nothing is getting better.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Emergency Departments or EDs in disadvantaged neighborhoods were used as doctor's offices. And no one was sent down the road. Since I retired the end of '09 I don't know if that changed. But be assured that was the case. Ambulances would be sent to other hospitals because the ED was so jammed. And this was every day.

Was your ER ran by a subcontractor in 09? If not, give them a call and see if it is subcontracted out today.

While you got them on the phone ask if they require payment for services rendered, or are they there doing it all for free if someone does not want to pay?

Old 06-29-2017, 06:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

And look at your home town now. Gov run, leftist run cities turn into ghettos. That's why you are here today, to escape.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
And look at your home town now. Gov run, leftist run cities turn into ghettos. That's why you are here today, to escape.
They'll NEVER admit it...and they'll slowly try to turn the villages into one of these failures too by pushing for "diversity".

WHITE people make GREAT places to live...Hispanics and blacks do NOT.

The villages is what it is BECAUSE it s 99% white.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Spoken like a true country mouse.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

You mean, "spoken like a true country racist".
Old 06-29-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

Do you like the Chicago mayor. Mayor Rahm Emanuel Lands on GQ's List of 'The Worst People of 2015' | NBC Chicago

Chi likes to try and insert funny comments, only sometimes funny, but rarely states and defends his positions.

Tags
million, white, trumpcare, cbo

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.