Celebrating Muslim holidays now

Old 09-25-2015, 07:52 AM
n/a

Default Celebrating Muslim holidays now

In NYC schools will be closed now for Muslim holiday. Am I glad I have no grandchildren. I would be outraged after seeing the video where the Muslims were yelling for the closing of schools as they said. We are becoming the majority now.

This country being destroyed by the lack of leadership and frankly dumb Americans. If you don't see that one, tune in to Watters world on O'Reilly. Your mouth will drop when you see the stupidity walking the streets today. You must can't make this stuff up

In tenn students being made to get down on prayer rugs , bow, and pray like Muslims. If that doesn't scare you, what will?
Old 09-25-2015, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
In NYC schools will be closed now for Muslim holiday. Am I glad I have no grandchildren. I would be outraged after seeing the video where the Muslims were yelling for the closing of schools as they said. We are becoming the majority now.

This country being destroyed by the lack of leadership and frankly dumb Americans. If you don't see that one, tune in to Watters world on O'Reilly. Your mouth will drop when you see the stupidity walking the streets today. You must can't make this stuff up

In tenn students being made to get down on prayer rugs , bow, and pray like Muslims. If that doesn't scare you, what will?
These tend to be isolated incidents, however, becoming much more prevalent for the reasons mentioned.
Number one is liguine spined officials (I cannot use the term leaders because they are not).
Number two stupid, lemming like parents who can't be bothered.
Number thre thos who know about 1 and 2 above and work the system to their advantage.

For me they do it the American way or they can pack up and leave or sit down and shut up!

Like it or not.
Old 09-25-2015, 10:07 AM
n/a

The OP mentioned Watters World segment on O'Reilly. The people shown on the segments are just a very tiny number of all the interviews he got on any question.

Watters may have been interviewing 50 or 100 people in order to get the 3 or 4 with the dumb answers or those people just wanted to be on national television and they knew if they gave intelligent answers, that would not happen.

It was the exact same thing that Jay Leno did in his Jay Walking segments.

Watters World is not supposed to be scientific polling but is a comedy segment to O'Reilly - which is a very amusing show.
Old 09-25-2015, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
The OP mentioned Watters World segment on O'Reilly. The people shown on the segments are just a very tiny number of all the interviews he got on any question.

Watters may have been interviewing 50 or 100 people in order to get the 3 or 4 with the dumb answers or those people just wanted to be on national television and they knew if they gave intelligent answers, that would not happen.

Watters World is not supposed to be scientific polling but is a comedy segment to O'Reilly - which is a very amusing show.
What you said is true. However, it DOES prove that we still have some ignorant young people in our country. And it just proves that some are so spoiled, I am surprised that they don't have someone to wipe the drool off their mouths and tie their shoes. I do know that some of them need belts for their pants.
Old 09-25-2015, 10:38 AM
n/a

I read that the Muslim holiday off was turned down. Did something change? If so, I find it perplexing that Muslims can get a day off of school and when the Jews wanted a religious holiday off, it was turned down. Same place. How much longer is America going to be cowered by minority groups? What is going to happen is they will ban ALL religious holidays eventually. It has to do with the old saying, "give them an inch, they take a mile."

Call me intolerant if it pleases you, but I think I am going to have to get me a shirt with "INTOLERANT" printed on it in bold letters. My tolerant nature has been taken advantage of and it has infringed on my tranquility and happiness. Time to get mad.
Old 09-25-2015, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

Possible, or they may be truly representative of the youth today.
Old 09-25-2015, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
What you said is true. However, it DOES prove that we still have some ignorant young people in our country. And it just proves that some are so spoiled, I am surprised that they don't have someone to wipe the drool off their mouths and tie their shoes. I do know that some of them need belts for their pants.
Really, we have some ignorant "young people" in the US. How about this crowd!

The Straight Dope: Nearly half the U.S. population believes the earth is less than 10,000 years old? Say it ain't so!
Old 09-25-2015, 10:56 AM
n/a

I don't think it is intollerant. There is no shame in the majority being concerned to losing out to far too many minority or special interests.....they are the minority count.

I prefer America as it used to be the land of opportunity, where people worked for what they got in return.
I liked America when it was a respected super power.
I liked America when our enemies thought twice about touching any one of us.
I especially liked American when it had leaders that did take of the country and it's people.
I really liked America when if you could not enter the country legally.....YOU DID NOT GET IN!!!!!

What is it going to take to get the majority inspired to do something before we become the minority group?
Old 09-25-2015, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Really, we have some ignorant "young people" in the US. How about this crowd!

The Straight Dope: Nearly half the U.S. population believes the earth is less than 10,000 years old? Say it ain't so!
Your links suggests that the majority believe that man is 10000 years old give or take. Less believe in evolution. I don't think this relates to the thread, so I assume you are attempting to get an argument started. If so, may I suggest that you start another thread on Creation vs Evolution?
Old 09-25-2015, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't think it is intollerant. There is no shame in the majority being concerned to losing out to far too many minority or special interests.....they are the minority count.

I prefer America as it used to be the land of opportunity, where people worked for what they got in return.
I liked America when it was a respected super power.
I liked America when our enemies thought twice about touching any one of us.
I especially liked American when it had leaders that did take of the country and it's people.
I really liked America when if you could not enter the country legally.....YOU DID NOT GET IN!!!!!

What is it going to take to get the majority inspired to do something before we become the minority group?
Apathy will be our doom.
Old 09-25-2015, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Apathy will be our doom.
One-liner worth repeating! Never put a bumper sticker on my car before, but this would be tempting. Now if we could only awaken the masses to this.......

Tags
muslims, schools, muslim, oreilly, drop, mouth, watters, scare, tune, world, stupidity, tenn, rugs, students, made, stuff, bow, today, streets, walking, pray, make, prayer, lack, outraged

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.