Celebrities Getting Cold Feet About Leaving the U.S.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitespeedRider View Post
You mean Madonna is not going to felate a few thousand more guys?
Well Lite, there goes your chance to finally have a woman service you.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2016, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
And another liberal finds the need to tell momma that little Johnny did it first.
MD, you are going to threaten GG for the posts lead at this pace.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:46 PM
n/a

First the current Celebrity crowd would each be lucky to get accepted at a Community College which features " Open Enrollment " .
And once in very few if any would ever earn enough credits to earn a 2 year degree .
Few if any of these people regardless of their " specialty " can hold a candle to their predecessors from back in the 1940`s and 50`s .
Of course they are not leaving the country . None have the courage of their convictions to do so .
Life is just far too easy for them . Yet the Majority of Voters could not care in the least as to what the political / social positions are of these losers . Their movies are horrible and their acting is worse .
Old 11-13-2016, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
MD, you are going to threaten GG for the posts lead at this pace.

Is there a prize involved, Chi?
Old 11-13-2016, 10:18 PM
n/a

We should appeal to all of those who threatened to leave but have now reneged to please reconsider .
Perhaps we can come up with some incentives to encourage them to grace another country with their boorish behavior , questionable skills and misguided political insights .
Old 11-13-2016, 11:00 PM
n/a

Their concerts/shows etc should be boycotted. Driven out of business like the NY times
Old 11-14-2016, 05:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Their concerts/shows etc should be boycotted. Driven out of business like the NY times
Good luck with that. Their fans were probably mostly Democrats anyway.

And Trump is looking more and more like a Democrat each time he changes his positions taken when he was campaigning. I am beginning to really like him even if I still do not trust the man. Why should I? He changes positions to suit where he is at the moment.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:22 AM
n/a

such as?
Old 11-14-2016, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
You mean Madonna is not going to felate a few thousand more guys?
Please.

You really have better debating skills than that.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
such as?
Drain the swamp-- puts alligator in charge.

Obamacare. Keeping parts; removing others.

The Wall. Fence in parts now.

Gay rights. Says Supreme Court cases will protect them. Only if they sue. They should not need to sue.

Watch his 60 Minutes piece from last night.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:35 AM
n/a

I was going to reply until I saw it was the sore loser
Old 11-14-2016, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
I was going to reply until I saw it was the sore loser
Old 11-14-2016, 11:22 AM
n/a

Default re: threats

Quote:
The Villages Florida

All full of it

"I’m sorry to disillusion you, but I’m not leaving the country that I was born and raised in,” Goldberg said.

On Wednesday, Schumer shared an Instagram post, claiming that "the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest."

Other stars who had talked about moving in the event of a Trump win include Cher, Bryan Cranston, Lena Dunham, Sienna Miller and Samuel L. Jackson. So far, none have confirmed plans to leave the country.

On "Fox & Friends" this morning, Pete Hegseth called this another example of "Hollywood duplicity."

What do you think?
I never did fit in OBAMALAND.
When, I say something, first I think before I open my mouth. If, I say something YOU CAN BET IT WILL BE DONE.

BEWARE-Cher said she is going to JUPITER. DUE TO DRUGS, she did not make it clear-JUPITER IS NOT FAR FROM THE VILLAGES-A SHORT DRIVE.
Old 11-14-2016, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
I never did fit in OBAMALAND.
When, I say something, first I think before I open my mouth. If, I say something YOU CAN BET IT WILL BE DONE.

BEWARE-Cher said she is going to JUPITER. DUE TO DRUGS, she did not make it clear-JUPITER IS NOT FAR FROM THE VILLAGES-A SHORT DRIVE.
Cher looks like she is FROM Jupiter. Maybe she should consider either finding another plastic surgeon or experimenting with auto body shops. Then again, plastic can't fix crazy.

Tags
u.s, leaving, cold, feet, celebrities

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.