North Korea flips the world a bird with new launch

Old 09-14-2017, 06:00 PM
n/a

Default North Korea flips the world a bird with new launch

N. Korea while laughing (again/yet) launches another missile over Japan!!!!

While we sit on our collective hands (Japan, USA, S.Korea, Russia, China, et al) the mad man continues to test....and fine tune and test....and fine tune some more.

Why has Japan or the USA not shot one down yet.

We keep talking sanctions which mean absolutely nothing to the little fat mad man.
He knows he can walk all over the USA, threaten the USA, kick sand in the face of the USA, ignore warnings and the USA will do little or nothing. He knows it just like the rest of our enemies that brag out loud in public their goal is to kill America.

All the while N. Korea continues to refine it's nuclear capability.

It is time to take overt action and demonstrate to him enough is enough....and I do not mean stronger sanctions or diplomatic marble mouthing!
Old 09-14-2017, 06:18 PM
n/a

But liberals do not want another war and insist that we put NK on the ignore list. If they hit Japan, Schumer will insist that Japan provoked them or that it was accidental. Pelosi will insist that it was Trump's fault for agitating the little fat boy in NK. McCain will look his usual stupid and say something like "what? what happened?" and Graham will insist that we waited too long and that we should have nuked them on Jan 21st.
Old 09-14-2017, 06:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

While we sit on our collective hands (Japan, USA, S.Korea, Russia, China, et al) the mad man continues to test....and fine tune and test....and fine tune some more.

We keep talking sanctions which mean absolutely nothing to the little fat mad man.
He knows he can walk all over the USA, threaten the USA, kick sand in the face of the USA, ignore warnings and the USA will do little or nothing. He knows it just like the rest of our enemies that brag out loud in public their goal is to kill America.

It is time to take overt action and demonstrate to him enough is enough....and I do not mean stronger sanctions or diplomatic marble mouthing!
What would the message be if we missed ?
Old 09-14-2017, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Good question...why haven't they?
Old 09-14-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

We may not have the technology to intercept medium and long range missiles. I sure hope I'm wrong, and the Strategic Defense Initiative was somehow carried on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Good question...why haven't they?

Because Seoul will be reduced to fvcking ashes ! I need my Samsung TV to last me 20 years and it may need parts.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Because Seoul will be reduced to fvcking ashes ! I need my Samsung TV to last me 20 years and it may need parts.
If there is to be collateral damage where/when should we begin?
Should we wait until he bombs Guam? Hawaii? San Francisco? Then we do something to North Korea......and then he obliterates Seoul anyway.

We sort of have this stupid idea that he will yield to words/sanctions. He has proven they don't matter. Why? He could care less what happens to his people. He has has nothing to lose with sanctions.

We have diplomatically, cowardly allowed him to become more dangerous each year. We are allowing Iran to do the same thing. Two madman countries that have vowed to destroy America and kill Americans.

The time for diplomacy has long passed.
The fat man's bluff has to be called and be prepared to turn him to a cinder......before he does one of our cities.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

Should we wait until he bombs Guam? Hawaii? San Francisco? Then we do something to North Korea......and then he obliterates Seoul anyway.

We sort of have this stupid idea that he will yield to words/sanctions. He has proven they don't matter. Why? He could care less what happens to his people. He has has nothing to lose with sanctions.

We have diplomatically, cowardly allowed him to become more dangerous each year. We are allowing Iran to do the same thing. Two madman countries that have vowed to destroy America and kill Americans.

The fat man's bluff has to be called and be prepared to turn him to a cinder......before he does one of our cities.

We are the United States of America. We don't strike preemptively. Like it or not we will attack when attacked.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
We are the United States of America. We don't strike preemptively. Like it or not we will attack when attacked.
Tell that to Viet Nam, Iraq, Panama, Grenada.......
Old 09-15-2017, 05:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

No...two countries who REFUSE to join the international banking cartels. THAT is their "crime" and THAT is why they are demonized with propaganda.

Quote:
Oh boy...have YOU been fooled all these years...WE are the AGGRESSOR.

Quote:
Tell that to Viet Nam, Iraq, Panama, Grenada.......
And a WHOLE lot more...
Old 09-15-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

I say we wait until AFTER NK hits San Francisco and then tell them to never do that again.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
I say we wait until AFTER NK hits San Francisco and then tell them to never do that again.
Hit ALL the major cities...in the minority ghettos...we're not using those areas anyway.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

NK would have trouble hitting the Grand Canyon. No worries, our missle interceptors will knock 'me out.
Old 09-15-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
NK would have trouble hitting the Grand Canyon. No worries, our missle interceptors will knock 'me out.
HOW do YOU KNOW that?

Tell me HOW you KNOW that NK missiles are inaccurate.

You don't. You're talking out your ass. You heard it on TV. Just like EVERYTHING else you KNOW...or THINK you know.
Old 09-15-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
HOW do YOU KNOW that?

Tell me HOW you KNOW that NK missiles are inaccurate.

You don't. You're talking out your ass. You heard it on TV. Just like EVERYTHING else you KNOW...or THINK you know.

Come on Don, their technology can make a missle fly a distance but like the German V-2 it's hit or miss. There not that smart yet.

Tags
test

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.