six-month period when I was between jobs, but
job-hunting every day, I've worked,
hard, since I was 18.
Despite some health challenges, I still put in
50-hour weeks, and haven't called in sick in
seven or eight years. I make a good salary, but
I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I
worked to get where I am. Given the economy,
there's no retirement in sight, and I'm tired.
Very tired.

I'm tired of being told
that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who
don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being
told the government w ill take the money I
earned, by force if necessary, and give it to
people too lazy to earn it.

I'm tired of being told
that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every
day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men
killing their sisters, wives and daughters for
their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over
some slight offense; of Muslims murdering
Christian and Jews because they aren't
"believers;" of Muslims burning schools for
girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims
to death for "adultery;" of Muslims mutilating
the genitals of little girls; all in the name of
Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari???a law tells them to.

I'm tired of being told
that, out of "tolerance for other cultures," we
must let Saudi Arabia use our oil money to fund
mosques and mandrassa Islamic schools to preach
hate in America and Canada , while no American
nor Canadian group is allowed to fund a church,
synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia to
teach love and tolerance..

I'm tired of being told I
must lower my living standard to fight global
warming, which no one is allowed to debate.

I'm tired of being told
that drug addicts have a disease, and I must
help support and treat them, and pay for the
damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a
dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up
their noses while they tried to fight it off?

I'm tired of hearing
wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians
of both parties talking about innocent mistakes,
stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we
all know they think their only mistake was
getting caught. I'm tired of people with a sense
of entitlement, rich or poor.

I'm real tired of people who
don't take responsibility for their lives and
actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the
government, or discrimination or big-whatever
for their problems.

Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to
be 73.. Because, mostly, I'm not going to have
to see the world these people are making. I'm
just sorry for my granddaughters and grandson.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:20 PM
n/a

Nice job of plagerizing!

This work was originally written by Robert A. Hall and put into his blog on Feb. 19, 2009.

Plagerizing is a serious offense. Students have been expelled from colleges and from service academies for plagerizing (putting other people's work in as their own).

Are cheating and lying values you have passed onto your children and grandchildren?

You should apologize to this forum - with your real name.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Nice job of plagerizing!

This work was originally written by Robert A. Hall and put into his blog on Feb. 19, 2009.

Plagerizing is a serious offense. Students have been expelled from colleges and from service academies for plagerizing (putting other people's work in as their own).

Are cheating and lying values you have passed onto your children and grandchildren?

Well, hopefully he won't get expelled from college. Oh, by the way it's refreshing to know that at least one of the form police is still active.
Old 11-26-2015, 12:05 AM
n/a

The OP plagerizer should realize that others on this forum check out phony looking posts with snopes and other sites.

He made himself look foolish. Yes, he should apologize.
Old 11-26-2015, 05:41 AM
n/a

Get over it. He posted something on a blog. Who cares where he got it, other than offended liberals. And as far as I'm concerned, they don't count. When they start contributing in a positive manner then I will listen to them. Until then, just take the scraps that the working people leave for you and quit complaining about the quality of those scraps.

I get emails every day from friends that don't reference their forwards. NO ONE CARES. If you want to be offended by something, then be offended by the liars in D.C., starting with the major offender in the White House.
Old 11-26-2015, 05:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
The OP plagerizer should realize that others on this forum check out phony looking posts with snopes and other sites.

He made himself look foolish. Yes, he should apologize.
Old 11-26-2015, 05:48 AM
n/a

I've got a friend that will appreciate this, up North. I think I will copy it and email it to him. But, I will have to modify it since I am not that old.....
Old 11-26-2015, 05:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nice job of plagerizing!

Dear Guest: It was obvious by the sentencing format that the OP had copied this piece and so I conclude that s/he had no intent on fooling anyone;albeit s/he would have been better to cite the author.

It nevertheless does not discount how the vast majority of citizens feel because of a stranger occupying the White House and his band of merry men and women promulgating hate, deceit, delusional thinking, irrational policies and executing policy by fiat or through czar appointed by Obama the Terrible.

Indeed I read an article in this mornings e-mail asking if it was time to consider that Obama is a Muslim given his continuing record of honoring all that is Islam, his foreign policies in favor of them and disregarding Christians....why else would a mother and father of a traitor and deserter be honored in the rose garden but not the parents of a fallen Seal?

It is a wasted argument in my view because the main street media and Obama sycophants will circle the wagons to protect him... and so in that also as the author stated I am also tired.

By the way I agree and support your views on plagiarism. Are you aware that Joe Biden has a habit of plagiarizing first discovered while a student at Syracuse University? I suppose that's how you end up having a successful political career?

Do you recall the old college joke that "if you steal a line its called plagiarism but if you steal several paragraphs its called research"

Honorable, ethical and moral people do the right thing even if no one is looking. This OP intent in my view was not to deceive and I would not judge him/her too harshly. but by that same definition how would people judge the Obama Administration?

I tired, afraid and at the point of blowing a fuse while being held captive by a presidency that dictates by fiat, an ineffective and irresponsible news media, celebrities who support the delusional policies of this administration that is transforming this nation to a European style nations of people whining and complaining about safe spaces and having their hand out for free stuff

The thread is very appropriate and perhaps should repeated come election time in November 2016.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-26-2015, 06:05 AM
n/a

Don't have to worry about anyone plagiarizing anything coming from Obama. Who would want to say stupid things like "57 states" or "corpseman"???? ....
Old 11-26-2015, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: It was obvious by the sentencing format that the OP had copied this piece and so I conclude that s/he had no intent on fooling anyone;albeit s/he would have been better to cite the author.

It nevertheless does not discount how the vast majority of citizens feel because of a stranger occupying the White House and his band of merry men and women promulgating hate, deceit, delusional thinking, irrational policies and executing policy by fiat or through czar appointed by Obama the Terrible.

Indeed I read an article in this mornings e-mail asking if it was time to consider that Obama is a Muslim given his continuing record of honoring all that is Islam, his foreign policies in favor of them and disregarding Christians....why else would a mother and father of a traitor and deserter be honored in the rose garden but not the parents of a fallen Seal?

It is a wasted argument in my view because the main street media and Obama sycophants will circle the wagons to protect him... and so in that also as the author stated I am also tired.

By the way I agree and support your views on plagiarism. Are you aware that Joe Biden has a habit of plagiarizing first discovered while a student at Syracuse University? I suppose that's how you end up having a successful political career?

Do you recall the old college joke that "if you steal a line its called plagiarism but if you steal several paragraphs its called research"

Honorable, ethical and moral people do the right thing even if no one is looking. This OP intent in my view was not to deceive and I would not judge him/her too harshly. but by that same definition how would people judge the Obama Administration?

I tired, afraid and at the point of blowing a fuse while being held captive by a presidency that dictates by fiat, an ineffective and irresponsible news media, celebrities who support the delusional policies of this administration that is transforming this nation to a European style nations of people whining and complaining about safe spaces and having their hand out for free stuff

The thread is very appropriate and perhaps should repeated come election time in November 2016.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Personal Best Regards:
Eat your turkey and don't talk with your mouth full.
Old 11-26-2015, 08:18 AM
n/a

Guess what? Bill Cosby is tired too.

"I'm 76 (Or 83) and I'm Tired" by Bill Cosby
Old 11-26-2015, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are kinda rude, dude. Why don't ya ask your momma if you can help her in the kitchen. Then there will be TWO turkies in the kitchen.
Old 11-26-2015, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don't have to worry about anyone plagiarizing anything coming from Obama. Who would want to say stupid things like "57 states" or "corpseman"???? ....
Dear Guest: I may be wrong but Obama's "57 states" faux pas "made not have been one at all but rather a Freudian slip because there are "57 Arab States".

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-26-2015, 08:52 AM
n/a

The Old Jarhead: I'm Tired--some updates

He has some updates.
Old 11-26-2015, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: That's your response? I did not mean to hit a nerve. My purpose was not about you but about providing a balanced opinion concerning the intent of the OP content. Surely you are more of an intelligent and generous person then your response would reflect. Let's just say like many of us you just had a bad day.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
tired, told, people, muslims, mistakes, schools, money, hearing, government, fight, girls;, day, tolerance, saudi, fund, arabia, jobs, worked, allowed, school, treat, religious, teach, support, disease

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.