the chocker

Old 09-06-2016, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
F@ck everybody else...you'll be gone...who cares WHAT you screwed up and left them? Douche

Like the kids are going to talk to YOU...they play with "white people trying to help". I know, I too have had contact with inner city blacks. It's why I moved here...to get as far away as I can get. They're not like us.
Don't get carried away and allow your mouth write checks that your @ss can't cover, friend. I doubt you can afford to make too many more enemies. I have humored you up to now, so don't push it. That was a freebie. I'm not some pacifist liberal that you can intimidate with your racist cowardliness. I'll just chalk it off as you getting a little excited, enough to forget your manners.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Uh-UH!

The next year the majority would be 8 and down....and then 9 and down and so on!
I meant to say 7, but you're right, 8 and 9 are coming. Actually, I really don't know if 6 today is correct. Could be the poster's exaggeration.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just think, next year you can say they're the majority from age 5 down. Over and over and over.
Quote:
Uh-UH!

The next year the majority would be 8 and down....and then 9 and down and so on!
Until in 30 years they are the majority period. By then most of the politicians will be Hispanic leaning. The country is done and you can thank folks like the idiot below who doesn't care because he'll be gone anyway.

Quote:
Don't get carried away and allow your mouth write checks that your @ss can't cover, friend. I doubt you can afford to make too many more enemies. I have humored you up to now, so don't push it. That was a freebie. I'm not some pacifist liberal that you can intimidate with your racist cowardliness. I'll just chalk it off as you getting a little excited, enough to forget your manners.
Oooooh...

You gonna call mommy and have me banned?

Stop being a douche and people won't call you one.

If you have ANY cognitive abilities, you'd agree with me. Unfortunately, you're just one of the many sheep.

You posted this little beauty too: "Although, that can't be right either, because they don't believe in GOD. Hmmmm!"

Really? you believe those 5000 year old legends? You think THEY "knew something" that we don't?

Sometimes I wonder WHY I bother trying to wake you people up. You're like an animal who bites the hand trying to help you.

You're leaving your kids a sh!thole of a country. DO something about it!
Old 09-06-2016, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Until in 30 years they are the majority period. By then most of the politicians will be Hispanic leaning. The country is done and you can thank folks like the idiot below who doesn't care because he'll be gone anyway.

Oooooh...

If you have ANY cognitive abilities, you'd agree with me. Unfortunately, you're just one of the many sheep.

You posted this little beauty too: "Although, that can't be right either, because they don't believe in GOD. Hmmmm!"

Really? you believe those 5000 year old legends? You think THEY "knew something" that we don't?

Sometimes I wonder WHY I bother trying to wake you people up. You're like an animal who bites the hand trying to help you.

Friend, unlike you I am not a coward. I've been around low lifes before and many of them were smarter than you. No, I would never attempt to get anyone banned from here. I don't believe in that practice, just because someone insists on being a jerk.
As far as what I have done for my country, I am sure that I have done as much and probably more than you could do in your limited mentality lifetime. Suffice it to say that unlike you, I am not a whiny little complainer with nasty talk about others and I don't blame a minority or gender for anything that has happened in my life. I could complain about being a victim of affirmative action, but that doesn't provide a solution and won't help me any. I am not as petty and little as you. If I met you on the street, you would mean nothing to me, because you wouldn't even have the guts to open your mouth to me. Your type never are. You're all mouth and no action. A petty little wart of a man, nothing more than a simple little irritation.
I have mostly ignored your nasty rhetoric and bile filled words, and even humored you at times. Only out of pity. So, do yourself a favor and get right with your God. I know, you have stated that you are an atheist. Your loss. Hopefully, you will see the light before your mouth or your heart causes your demise.
Have a great day, friend. Maybe your black caretaker will have pity on you and wheel you outside for some fresh air. It appears that the oxygen inside your domicile is a bit stale.
Me? I have some yard work to do, so I am going to do it while I have some good weather. Hope you get out also.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

Oooooh...

Is that how you talk in front of your wife? Kids? Geandkids?
The foull mouth adds no value but most certainly identifies ones lack of character, courtesy and judgement.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is that how you talk in front of your wife? Kids? Geandkids?
The foull mouth adds no value but most certainly identifies ones lack of character, courtesy and judgement.
I doubt he has any family and that is why he is so miserable. It's really sad.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:24 PM
n/a

Blah blah blah... OK ladies, done with the gossip?

Let get back to business...
Old 09-06-2016, 07:44 PM
n/a

Gettin back to "biness" what be a chocker? Where be the op?
Old 09-07-2016, 03:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Gettin back to "biness" what be a chocker? Where be the op?

Tags
trump, woodshed, told, wall, pay

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.