CLinton adopts Obama campaign strategy!!!!

Old 06-14-2015, 07:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Promise everything the audience wants to hear....while saying nothing.....and doing nothing.

My Way News - Clinton kicks off 2016 bid, embracing chance to make history

She is NOT qualified.....she just is not. She is phony. She is yesterday's news (all bad). Her track record is one of dodge and weave. She is not genuine. Past her prime. Is a product of and architect of the broken, does not work crony system.

And as for helping her make history by electing the first woman president....who does that do anything for? Nobody but Clinton.

The only thing she has going for her is the party (maybe) and the loyalists that will go with and defend the party candidate....no matter who or no matter what.
She is following the same formula that the winner has for as long as I can remember. Something for nothing trumps every time. We so called conservatives are no better. Bush 43 pushed big tax cuts without any spending reductions so everyone in both parties was on board and very much responsible for this terrible deficiet spending that is spiraling out of control. The current president is taking credit for avoiding a recession but all that was done, and continues, is burying the next generation in cripling debt instead of telling us we have to make the sacrifices and tough choices we've been avoiding for years. When my Republican party comes to the Villages during the campaign paid attention to see if they ask us to make any sacrifices. They won't and you'll cheer them on.
Old 06-14-2015, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
When my Republican party comes to the Villages during the campaign paid attention to see if they ask us to make any sacrifices. They won't and you'll cheer them on.
Just think what the response would be IF the candidates came here to The Villages and said they are going to push hard for Social Security means testing for all current recipients; Medicare benefits would be capped each year; and a 25% tax on beer. No Republican would vote for that candidate - but the candidate who thanks all the veterans for their service; says how wonderful The Villages is; and makes jokes about line dancing will be cheered even though they did not say anything of importance.

Look for gladhanding, smiles, a few jokes, and not much of substance when the candidates come here.

It would be the same thing if a Democrat was ever invited here - but that is not going to happen.
Old 06-14-2015, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just think what the response would be IF the candidates came here to The Villages and said they are going to push hard for Social Security means testing for all current recipients; Medicare benefits would be capped each year; and a 25% tax on beer. No Republican would vote for that candidate - but the candidate who thanks all the veterans for their service; says how wonderful The Villages is; and makes jokes about line dancing will be cheered even though they did not say anything of importance.

Look for gladhanding, smiles, a few jokes, and not much of substance when the candidates come here.

It would be the same thing if a Democrat was ever invited here - but that is not going to happen.
Why would you use such ludicrous and silly statements to try and make whatever point you are trying to make.

You know that your claims are silly, and you mock everything else.

This thread, before the troll squad got here to try and hijack another thread, was concerning the Clinton campaign. BUT then you knew that..you always know when you take your time to post silliness because I assume you think you are funny....flash..you are not.

The Clinton campaign until the Republicans are done I think will focus on just what she did on opening day. Talk about her personally and keep away from the media.

The big times will once the Republicans settle on the nominee and actually I predict not much movement UNTIL THE DEBATES. That can be very uncomfortable when you have baggage. But, it is so early.

Ms. Clinton cannot take the Obama route. He and his team made the message the actual campaign. He could speak, she cannot...of course many of the Republican candidates are not great speakers either.

So many contradictions with Ms. Clinton. Again, my biggest problem is she represents everything the Democratic party says they do not like. She is everything that President Obama was on the attack about in 2008 and 2012.

But time will tell

Tags
matter, party, clinton, president, woman, system, helping, make, electing, history, thing, defend, candidate, loyalists, crony, hear, qualified, audience, obama, adopts, campaign, strategy, promise, phony, past

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.