sympathy

Old 03-21-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Default sympathy

I wish I could send all repubs a sympathy card. The repub party is dead, it just consists of a bunch of fragmented elements. You have no one to blame but yourself, the death blow was when you encouraged the "tea party" to bring their hate to your ranks and you followed their lead. Live with it, Hillary is your next president and you can not stop her.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:28 AM
n/a

Stock up on ammo!

I agree, Clinton will be elected president, there is nobody that can stop that. She will be elected by the 52% of voters that are on government assistance (it was 49% in 2013, do the math) and they don't care how many lies she tells, they don't care how many emails she has deleted, they don't care how many classified emails she sent off her personal server, they don't care how many people died in Benghazi, they don't want America to be put back to work...all they care about is "no cuts to their benefits" and she is that!

The ammo will be needed when this country goes bankrupt because it gives away more than it takes in, and because the working people can't afford the non working anymore. When those benefits stop coming; the recipients that have developed a sense of entitlement (some of them have had the last 3 generations of their families on welfare), they will seek to find food and money elsewhere. Get ready for Civil War II.

Go ahead and debate, the old and weak will be the first attacked...stock up on ammo!!
Old 03-21-2016, 08:37 AM
n/a

And as long as you are sending out cards, send one to the Democrats too. Their party just consists of an ugly lady in pants (Hillary) and a under achiever (The Bern). The ugly lady in pants has no shame, or pride (put all the "gates" aside - obviously you have to think very little of yourself to feel you can't do any better than a serial cheater for a spouse). The Bern's net worth is $300,000 and he has not passed a law in the 26 years he has been in congress (no wonder he wants to re-disperse wealth - he is a failure, lazy POS). Awfully sad collection of candidates...
STOCK UP ON AMMO!
Old 03-21-2016, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I wish I could send all repubs a sympathy card. The repub party is dead, it just consists of a bunch of fragmented elements. You have no one to blame but yourself, the death blow was when you encouraged the "tea party" to bring their hate to your ranks and you followed their lead. Live with it, Hillary is your next president and you can not stop her.
Troll alert
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trollspray.jpg (8.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-21-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Same old same old BS. Never anything of substance. Always waving the same flag for the staus quo and failing of Ameica.

Pull the string in the neck and all the messages are the same.....authorized by the party and talking point publications.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Same old same old BS. Never anything of substance. Always waving the same flag for the staus quo and failing of Ameica.

Pull the string in the neck and all the messages are the same.....authorized by the party and talking point publications.
More troll
Attached Images
File Type: png Error Message.png (3.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-21-2016, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you think it will be more of a 4 party country that will make include Tea Party, Conserv Repubs, Dem's and Independents?
Old 03-21-2016, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Other than what your leader Pelosi said about the Tea Party, what "hate" did the Tea Party bring to the to the Republican party that you are so scared of? Examples please. I'm waiting for facts, not comments by those politicians that are scared of conservative values. Or, are you just another idiot liberal parrot?
Old 03-21-2016, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you think it will be more of a 4 party country that will make include Tea Party, Conserv Repubs, Dem's and Independents?
you are pehaps by design indicating the dems are unified with no splintering?

There is most definitely a group of honest open minded democrats that are against Clinton.

Remember the last two elections were not landslides that democrats like to think. They were at best 2-3 percent......those dems who do not like Clinton are potentially much more than that difference.

The assumption of the dems is that Clinton will carry all the black votes. But she will not carry what Obama did. That in itself could also make up 2-3 percent.

Start adding the potentil up and the Michigan forecast of a double digit lead by Clinton which evaporated over night because of the above factors....will very likely be a similar result in the actual election.

The current dems are under estimating the percentage of their own party that will not vote for Clinton that did vote for Obama.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:58 AM
n/a

10 Shocking Examples Of Tea Party Hate-Speech
Old 03-21-2016, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
you are pehaps by design indicating the dems are unified with no splintering?

There is most definitely a group of honest open minded democrats that are against Clinton.

Remember the last two elections were not landslides that democrats like to think. They were at best 2-3 percent......those dems who do not like Clinton are potentially much more than that difference.

The assumption of the dems is that Clinton will carry all the black votes. But she will not carry what Obama did. That in itself could also make up 2-3 percent.

Start adding the potentil up and the Michigan forecast of a double digit lead by Clinton which evaporated over night because of the above factors....will very likely be a similar result in the actual election.

The current dems are under estimating the percentage of their own party that will not vote for Clinton that did vote for Obama.
IBR.....it bears repeating!
Old 03-21-2016, 02:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Stock up on ammo!

I agree, Clinton will be elected president, there is nobody that can stop that. She will be elected by the 52% of voters that are on government assistance (it was 49% in 2013, do the math) and they don't care how many lies she tells, they don't care how many emails she has deleted, they don't care how many classified emails she sent off her personal server, they don't care how many people died in Benghazi, they don't want America to be put back to work...all they care about is "no cuts to their benefits" and she is that!

The ammo will be needed when this country goes bankrupt because it gives away more than it takes in, and because the working people can't afford the non working anymore. When those benefits stop coming; the recipients that have developed a sense of entitlement (some of them have had the last 3 generations of their families on welfare), they will seek to find food and money elsewhere. Get ready for Civil War II.

Go ahead and debate, the old and weak will be the first attacked...stock up on ammo!!
With all due respect making these kinds of statements can be traced back to you.

Please don't threaten violence in any other posts.....
Old 03-21-2016, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
With all due respect making these kinds of statements can be traced back to you.

He has the right to Free Speech, just like you. And you have the right to be scared because the law can't help you until a crime is committed. That means, they will be out to your home to take a report upon your demise. Better listen to him and get a gun.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Where was the threat in his post? I bet you would say there is nothing wrong if he said he was from Moveon.org or Black Lives Matter. You may be more scared, but you wouldn't utter a peep.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

Did you ride the short bus as a kid? Go ahead and trace the statement back to me all you want, STOCK ON AMMO is not a threat of violence! By the way; are you not trying to threaten me?

Tags
party, sympathy, encouraged, ranks, tea, bring, hate, live, stop, president, lead, hillary, repub, dead, consists, card, send, repubs, bunch, fragmented, death, blame, elements, blow

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.