Clinton exit drum roll begins

Old 05-19-2016, 01:18 PM
n/a

Rather be robbed by the one that tells you to your face what he is going to do, not the one that promises to give you something free, while sticking his other hand in your pocket to steal from you.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Latest poll shows Trump with a five point lead. Wave bye-bye killary...
All of a sudden polls matter. That's rich.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Gambling Sites Matter---Their agenda is to make money so the odds they give are skewed to give them the edged. Right now

Tuesday 8th November 2016
2016 Presidential Election Winner - Win Outright
Hillary Clinton 4/11
Donald Trump 9/4
Bernie Sanders 20/1
Joe Biden 40/1

So if you put up $11 you will win $4 if Hillary wins
and put up $4 and win $9 if Trump wins.

Trump supporters should put up $4k and take home $9k. How can you loose?
Old 05-19-2016, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
It seems that the liberal on here gloated over poll numbers when Killary was leading in the polls. Just wanted to remind our little troll that they do swing both ways and nothing matters until Nov 8th. Apparently, it suddenly bothers you, though.
Old 05-19-2016, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
It seems that the liberal on here gloated over poll numbers when Killary was leading in the polls. Just wanted to remind our little troll that they do swing both ways and nothing matters until Nov 8th. Apparently, it suddenly bothers you, though.
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

I don't think she is your troll. That was her post. You are getting everyone mixed up.

I'm not your troll either. I think gambling odds matter. People that are willing to "put their money where their mouth is" are very sure of themselves.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

I don't think she is your troll. That was her post. You are getting everyone mixed up.

I'm not your troll either. I think gambling odds matter. People that are willing to "put their money where their mouth is" are very sure of themselves.
Trump has been fooling the odds makers pretty consistently lately.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:54 AM
n/a

Hillary's lies:

Hillary Clinton: 'Serial Liar' - Lying Compilation - YouTube
Old 05-20-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump has been fooling the odds makers pretty consistently lately.
Trump and Bernie Sanders have consistently shown/proven the odds makers and the poll takers and the wishful thinkers have no idea what they are talking about.
Old 05-20-2016, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
NO! It's like picking who you want to rob you. The "kinder, gentler" robber or the "not so polite" robber.

Go ahead, pick one.

There ARE choices that aren't robbers. Try the Libertarian, he doesn't want to rob you.

The idiots are voting for who they think will win, not who they want to win. Only "viable", meaning bought off, candidates are worth your vote? Make one viable by voting for him.
Nice thought, but it is about winning. Supreme court, economy and foreign policy. Pick the party that can win that represents your views. Nader and Perot represented people who voted on principle.
Old 05-20-2016, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
I voted for Bernie in the Primary, but IF he don't get the nomination, I will be voting for Trump. I'll never vote for Hillary.
Then you are not a democrat.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then you are not a democrat.
On the contrary.
That is a democrat that has the ability to reason and conclude on their own what is right for America.

You on the other hand are obviously of the opinion that no matter the horrible, lawbreaking, dishonest background, or mis-representation or untrustworthy or unqualified the candidate it does not matter as long as it is a democrat!!

How very, VERY sad......and histerically funny.
Old 05-20-2016, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
On the contrary.
That is a democrat that has the ability to reason and conclude on their own what is right for America.

You on the other hand are obviously of the opinion that no matter the horrible, lawbreaking, dishonest background, or mis-representation or untrustworthy or unqualified the candidate it does not matter as long as it is a democrat!!

How very, VERY sad......and histerically funny.
That's a bunch of nonsense. If you vote for Trump you are getting a conservative Supreme Court. He told you that. I don't agree with Hillary on everything. I believe in the party as a whole. Why don't you explain what Trump is about? What does he know about foreign policy? He is a con artist. Nobody knows what he stands for. You go ahead and vote for the crook you don't know. I'll vote for the crook I know.
Old 05-20-2016, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's a bunch of nonsense. If you vote for Trump you are getting a conservative Supreme Court. He told you that. I don't agree with Hillary on everything. I believe in the party as a whole. Why don't you explain what Trump is about? What does he know about foreign policy? He is a con artist. Nobody knows what he stands for. You go ahead and vote for the crook you don't know. I'll vote for the crook I know.
After 8 years of this administration and of course, Hillary as Secstate, why would it matter if one knows anything about "foreign policy?" It didn't seem to be a prerequisite before.
Old 05-20-2016, 07:51 PM
n/a

yada, yada, yada
Old 05-20-2016, 08:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nice thought, but it is about winning. Supreme court, economy and foreign policy. Pick the party that can win that represents your views. Nader and Perot represented people who voted on principle.
SCOTUS are all bought off, they rule on social issue BS. They help the parties to stay in power.

The FED, the bankers control the economy.

Foreign policy? What's changed in the last 40 years? We're constantly at "war" somewhere with someone.

None of the parties "that can win" represent my views, hope not yours either. That's why it's called "voting for the lesser of two evils". I can't do that...on principle. I voted for both of them because they WERE the best choice. Perot was right about the big sucking of jobs out of America.

You should have listened.

Trump IS one of them, the R party outrage is theater. Hillary is one of them. I'll vote Libertarian, what I always do, because that's who I want to win. I can't do anything about the fools who waste their vote on a lesser, but still evil, bought and paid for, liar. Just can't and won't do it. Wish the rest of you felt the same way.

Tags
performance, vote, begins, roll, drum

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.