The Clinton-Obama-Soros Terrorist Organization.

Old 03-09-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
OK, I'll give you the part about "public figures". You still, however, did not address the last question as to why it is ok for you to put your opinion our there without having to provide "documentation", while demanding that others provide it.
Slowly this time...he's a public figure...ANYONE can say pretty much ANYTHING about them without slandering.
Old 03-09-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Slowly this time...he's a public figure...ANYONE can say pretty much ANYTHING about them without slandering.
Then, slowly this time, you cannot demand that someone who disagrees with you furnish "documentation" to back up an opinion.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Killary and Obie will always get away with their felonies. They have documented proof that Pedesta and Killary received large quantities of money from Russia, and they still won't do anything about it. No one touches the Clinton corruption.
what felonies, fact check, fact check!!
Old 03-09-2017, 03:40 PM
n/a

I often lean in close whenever someone says "prove it". Take Trump's claim that Obama and Company wiretapped Trump Towers. Progressives view this issue as they do the "GOD"issue...prove it exists and come to think of it WMD. With WMD all anyone can really say is that none were found. What we don't know is did Saddam move his cache? he certainly had plenty of time between the call to arms and America's first strike in Iraq.

Concerning GOD, it is one of those proving a negative scenario and one would have to visit every star, planet speck in the universe to make such a determination for those without faith. for those of faith the evidence is all around us.

As to Trump tower being wiretapped. Its clear that Michael Flynn was the subject of electronic surveillance for sometime.
And we know from Edward Snowden that the NSA was capturing electronic data from everyone and especially electronically spying on world leaders.

Now we find an independent contractor leaked information to wikileak titled Vault 7.

Its common and cceptabl knowledge that someone has been leaking information to the press and to the Democrats. Obama has in so many ways operated lawlessly using the IRS and DOJ to do his dirty work and has done so with impunity.

So its not a reach to consider that Trump may be right in making such a claim against Obama.

Generally speaking progressives are doing anything and everything they can remotely think of to stop Trump
and his agenda.

I believe Trump's claim that Obama via intelligence community Obama sycophants are doing everything they can to undermine Trump and they are using cold war tactics.

They should all be fired.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-09-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
I often lean in close whenever someone says "prove it". Take Trump's claim that Obama and Company wiretapped Trump Towers. Progressives view this issue as they do the "GOD"issue...prove it exists and come to think of it WMD. With WMD all anyone can really say is that none were found. What we don't know is did Saddam move his cache? he certainly had plenty of time between the call to arms and America's first strike in Iraq.

Concerning GOD, it is one of those proving a negative scenario and one would have to visit every star, planet speck in the universe to make such a determination for those without faith. for those of faith the evidence is all around us.

As to Trump tower being wiretapped. Its clear that Michael Flynn was the subject of electronic surveillance for sometime.
And we know from Edward Snowden that the NSA was capturing electronic data from everyone and especially electronically spying on world leaders.

Now we find an independent contractor leaked information to wikileak titled Vault 7.

Its common and cceptabl knowledge that someone has been leaking information to the press and to the Democrats. Obama has in so many ways operated lawlessly using the IRS and DOJ to do his dirty work and has done so with impunity.

So its not a reach to consider that Trump may be right in making such a claim against Obama.

Generally speaking progressives are doing anything and everything they can remotely think of to stop Trump
and his agenda.

I believe Trump's claim that Obama via intelligence community Obama sycophants are doing everything they can to undermine Trump and they are using cold war tactics.

Personal Best Regards:
Frankly and honestly, our President has attempted to de legitimize just about everything in this country, BUT ONLY WHEN IT WORKS TO HIS PERSONAL ADVANTAGE.

He has PUBLICLY smeared the American intelligence community (by the way, staffed by career hard working Americans...most working through and for 3/4 administrations)....he PUBLICLY and PERSONALLY smeared the character of at least 2 Federal Judges, who were already on the bench while he led the 5 years long lie about the Obama birth...oh, and by the way, hiding behind what he referred to as anonymous sources.

He has challenged without cause the USA voting procedure, falsely PUBLICLY saying that up to 1/2 million illegal immigrants voted.

I could go on and on, but since I, and nobody should, trust one single word that comes out of his mouth, why would anyone be surprised that good honest patriotic Americans would hope to slow him.

What irritates me about your posts is that they are so blind to the real world. Many of your critiques of groups would get a sympathetic ear ON ISSUES, but your blind adoration of Trump, without seemingly understand how totally un American he actually is, or recognizing the terror we should feel about not being able to trust our own President to tell us the truth.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

and his agenda.

Personal Best Regards:

Since you seem to have no problem with someone saying anything they want, WITHOUT PROOF...try this one.

"I heard you're secretly a pedophile...who prefers little boys."

See how that works?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-09-2017, 06:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Frankly and honestly, our President has attempted to de legitimize just about everything in this country, BUT ONLY WHEN IT WORKS TO HIS PERSONAL ADVANTAGE.

He has PUBLICLY smeared the American intelligence community (by the way, staffed by career hard working Americans...most working through and for 3/4 administrations)....he PUBLICLY and PERSONALLY smeared the character of at least 2 Federal Judges, who were already on the bench while he led the 5 years long lie about the Obama birth...oh, and by the way, hiding behind what he referred to as anonymous sources.

He has challenged without cause the USA voting procedure, falsely PUBLICLY saying that up to 1/2 million illegal immigrants voted.

I could go on and on, but since I, and nobody should, trust one single word that comes out of his mouth, why would anyone be surprised that good honest patriotic Americans would hope to slow him.

What irritates me about your posts is that they are so blind to the real world. Many of your critiques of groups would get a sympathetic ear ON ISSUES, but your blind adoration of Trump, without seemingly understand how totally un American he actually is, or recognizing the terror we should feel about not being able to trust our own President to tell us the truth
RubiTHECon has gone beyond what even someone with an IQ of 70 would be expected to say...in regards to lying and making statements without proof.

It's a hopeless cause.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
RubiTHECon has gone beyond what even someone with an IQ of 70 would be expected to say...in regards to lying and making statements without proof.

It's a hopeless cause.
Actually Rubicon is underestimating the scope of the lies the current President of the United States is willing to tell.

For example President Trump actually said repeatedly 3-5 million illegals voted in the last election which cost him the popular vote. He also said he was going to have this investigated.

Without evidence, Trump tells lawmakers 3 million to 5 million illegal ballots cost him the popular vote - The Washington Post

Have you seen any commission yet?
Old 03-09-2017, 08:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is your opinion, as is your right to it.

Why, then, is it ok for the media, Hollywood elites, malcontents, etc. to say the things they say against President Trump, his family, his spokesperson, etc. without documentation? Why was it ok for Hillary and then-President Obama to say the things they say/have said about President Trump without "documentation". There is plenty said on here in both directions, past and present that, according to you, would be libel. Why is that ok? As someone else pointed out, why do you get to have your opinion, yes opinion, without documentation, yet you demand it of others who differ? Sorry, but that door doesn't swing just one way.
Was is OK for President Trump to claim for 7.5 years, without any documentation, President Obama wasn't born in the United States. Was it alright for the Right Wing websites to claim for 8 years that President Obama was a Muslim without any documentation.

So it appears you all did it for 8 years so we have a few years to catch up!
Old 03-09-2017, 08:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually Rubicon is underestimating the scope of the lies the current President of the United States is willing to tell.

For example President Trump actually said repeatedly 3-5 million illegals voted in the last election which cost him the popular vote. He also said he was going to have this investigated.

Without evidence, Trump tells lawmakers 3 million to 5 million illegal ballots cost him the popular vote - The Washington Post

Have you seen any commission yet?
EVERY ONE of the "citizen" anchor babies votes were illegal. So it's closer to 10-20 million. They should NOT be citizens. Their parents were NOT under the jurisdiction of the U.S. They were here ILLEGALLY...therefore their child is NOT entitled to being a citizen.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Killary and Obie will always get away with their felonies. They have documented proof that Pedesta and Killary received large quantities of money from Russia, and they still won't do anything about it. No one touches the Clinton corruption.
We have waited for your documentation but you have provided none. That is because you have none. Your claim is untrue...and you have been called out!

This claim was made in a book titled Clinton Cash a Right Wing Rag published by Breitbart

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

This information has been reviewed and deemed false by Snopes the link is above.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
We have waited for your documentation but you have provided none. That is because you have none. Your claim is untrue...and you have been called out!

This claim was made in a book titled Clinton Cash a Right Wing Rag published by Breitbart

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

This information has been reviewed and deemed false by Snopes the link is above.
I have the documented proof in PDF format that is 4 pages long. Russian bank documentation. Why don't you do some research before stupidly spouting off. AND it has nothing to do with that uranium deal, where the Clinton charity received a nice donation from Russia. Like I said, the Clintons will never see their due justice. They are blackmailing too many people that do not want to see them testify in court. If it got to that point, where they might have to go to court, I guarantee that they would likely disappear or have a sudden accident. That is how the D.C. underground works to protect it's own.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have the documented proof in PDF format that is 4 pages long. Russian bank documentation. Why don't you do some research before stupidly spouting off. AND it has nothing to do with that uranium deal, where the Clinton charity received a nice donation from Russia. Like I said, the Clintons will never see their due justice. They are blackmailing too many people that do not want to see them testify in court. If it got to that point, where they might have to go to court, I guarantee that they would likely disappear or have a sudden accident. That is how the D.C. underground works to protect it's own.
I can't see it!!!
Old 03-10-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can't see it!!!

Do you know how to use Google?

Never mind. You wouldn't want to believe it if it slapped you in the face and had an affidavit from the FBI assuring you that it was true.

You leftards are in denial, but what else is new?
Old 03-10-2017, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

Hmm, wasn't it Snopes that was just found to be totally unreliable because they are wrong a good percentage of the time?

Tags
war, civil, terrorists, political, stay

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.