Clinton presidency caused 9/11?

Old 09-04-2016, 11:03 AM
n/a

Carson has claimed that homosexuality is a choice, evolution is an idea encouraged by the devil and, most famously, Obamacare is “the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery.”

But to claim that the pyramids, which American kids learn about in grade school, were not tombs for pharaohs but grain silos built by a Joseph a biblical hero appeared to rise to another level.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Carson has claimed that homosexuality is a choice, evolution is an idea encouraged by the devil and, most famously, Obamacare is “the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery.”

But to claim that the pyramids, which American kids learn about in grade school, were not tombs for pharaohs but grain silos built by a Joseph a biblical hero appeared to rise to another level.
Let's attack ben, not discuss the actual nominees, or better yet, let's all be like the ny times and ignore the fbi holiday weekend data dump.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bloomberg says about Trump over your opinion any day.
Hablar ingles mi amigo!
Old 09-04-2016, 11:36 AM
n/a

Stock market Bloomberg does not want any changes in financial market taxing/regulation until his buddy Jeb bush gets in the office in 2020.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just as there is law and order in the villages, that level of order will be brought to America, with Trump.

If Trump were in charge locally, people would think twice about not picking up after their dog.

Maybe even end chair saving......etc
What armed brownshirts making sure we pick up the poop? Hitler , Stalin and Chairman Mao could have made this work but we still have the US Constitution and its balance of powers.

We do not need a dictator, thanks.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
What armed brownshirts making sure we pick up the poop? Hitler , Stalin and Chairman Mao could have made this work but we still have the US Constitution and its balance of powers.

We do not need a dictator, thanks.
Those that do not like rules or law and order, there are santuary cities...... for now.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Those that do not like rules or law and order, there are santuary cities...... for now.
Like cleaning up poop in the Villages and maintaining the rules for chair sitting?
Old 09-04-2016, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Like cleaning up poop in the Villages and maintaining the rules for chair sitting?
I assume there is a "leash gutter and pick up after your dog" Law.

If so, and one person were fined, after word got out, ... no more public poop, or on your lawn.

I don't think there is a rule on chair saving. If someone leaves for more than a bathroom break, give them like 30 minutes, if it really irks you, put their belongings in a bag marked "lost and found" put the bag along side the chair you are now sitting in. Let me know how it goes.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
I assume there is a "leash gutter and pick up after your dog" Law.

If so, and one person were fined, after word got out, ... no more public poop, or on your lawn.

I don't think there is a rule on chair saving. If someone leaves for more than a bathroom break, give them like 30 minutes, if it really irks you, put their belongings in a bag marked "lost and found" put the bag along side the chair you are now sitting in. Let me know how it goes.
I remember when folks brought their own chairs to the square. That works for me, IF I was to frequent the square at all anymore. It's no longer a novelty and I only go when we have visitors.

Tags
input, 9/11, caused, presidency, clinton

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.