Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Look for this to be an issue as we get close to 9/11/16
Good post! "thumbup:
Old 09-04-2016, 04:25 AM
n/a

Funny how history repeats itself again and again.

Essay - Blizzard of Lies - NYTimes.com
Old 09-04-2016, 04:53 AM
n/a

https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...=dAQHdnJXQ&s=1
Old 09-04-2016, 05:05 AM
n/a

Muslims were responsible for 9/11. Could it have been avoided? Maybe, but we cannot know now. Clinton had a chance of killing Bin Ladin, but would that have kept it from happening? I don't know. It's too late to do anything about it now, but we can start thinking like a profiler instead of a sympathizer. The Muslim religion is totally alien to our Judeo-Christian majority. Personally, I do not believe that the founding fathers had these radical religions such as Islam in mind when they wrote the Constitution and Bill of Rights. That is my opinion. I do not believe that AMERICANS should have to be subject of condescending to any radical religion, even radical Christian religions. I still believe that our country is ruled by the majority, not minority groups. Putting governors on issues, views that are radical to American standards as dictated by the majority should not be an issue in itself. Common sense indicates that American justice and values should be inclusive but not require us to modify our lifestyles to accommodate. Sorry if my opinion rubs some the wrong way, but my way is more inclusive of the majority not crippling our way of life to make a minority religion or practice feel like we are condoning them. Tolerance does not require one to condone. And tolerance can only be stretched so far before snapping back. I can tolerate that which I do not condone just as long as it does not demand that I modify my beliefs to accommodate it.

We have terrorism in today's world only because of our insane tolerance of that we do not condone, to the point of justifying bad behavior. Bad behavior should not be tolerate and it should be corrected immediately and harshly, regardless of liberal attitudes of pacifism. Only quick and powerful force can stymie the spread of a bullying culture and prevent wars. And wars overseas are preferred to terrorism and war at home. Our children join the military NOT to build nations, but to fight for our country. We do not ever wish our children to die in conflict, but they made their decision to serve fully knowing that they could die. Just as we did when it was our time to serve.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Muslims were responsible for 9/11. Could it have been avoided? Maybe, but we cannot know now. Clinton had a chance of killing Bin Ladin, but would that have kept it from happening? I don't know. It's too late to do anything about it now, but we can start thinking like a profiler instead of a sympathizer. The Muslim religion is totally alien to our Judeo-Christian majority. Personally, I do not believe that the founding fathers had these radical religions such as Islam in mind when they wrote the Constitution and Bill of Rights. That is my opinion. I do not believe that AMERICANS should have to be subject of condescending to any radical religion, even radical Christian religions. I still believe that our country is ruled by the majority, not minority groups. Putting governors on issues, views that are radical to American standards as dictated by the majority should not be an issue in itself. Common sense indicates that American justice and values should be inclusive but not require us to modify our lifestyles to accommodate. Sorry if my opinion rubs some the wrong way, but my way is more inclusive of the majority not crippling our way of life to make a minority religion or practice feel like we are condoning them. Tolerance does not require one to condone. And tolerance can only be stretched so far before snapping back. I can tolerate that which I do not condone just as long as it does not demand that I modify my beliefs to accommodate it.

We have terrorism in today's world only because of our insane tolerance of that we do not condone, to the point of justifying bad behavior. Bad behavior should not be tolerate and it should be corrected immediately and harshly, regardless of liberal attitudes of pacifism. Only quick and powerful force can stymie the spread of a bullying culture and prevent wars. And wars overseas are preferred to terrorism and war at home. Our children join the military NOT to build nations, but to fight for our country. We do not ever wish our children to die in conflict, but they made their decision to serve fully knowing that they could die. Just as we did when it was our time to serve.
How about the behavior of blacks and Hispanics? If we corrected everything they did, they'd ALL be locked up. I'm sure they'd call it "racist".
Old 09-04-2016, 06:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about the behavior of blacks and Hispanics? If we corrected everything they did, they'd ALL be locked up. I'm sure they'd call it "racist".
They can call it what they wish. It only matters what someone calls it, if it is true. If it is not true then it is just making excuses or whining. Crime is crime and there is no excuse for it. There can be extenuating circumstances that might cause leniency in certain cases, but that does that change the fact that someone still broke the law. You can be a racist and still enforce the law appropriately. As long as racism does not interfere with the proper execution of your duties. There is no separate laws according to race or gender. If a criminal commits a crime and is arrested, he has no right to claim racism. He still broke the law.
Old 09-04-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

Just as there is law and order in the villages, that level of order will be brought to America, with Trump.

If Trump were in charge locally, people would think twice about not picking up after their dog.

Maybe even end chair saving......etc
Old 09-04-2016, 09:52 AM
n/a

Default You cannot

Quote:
Just as there is law and order in the villages, that level of order will be brought to America, with Trump.

If Trump were in charge locally, people would think twice about not picking up after their dog.

Maybe even end chair saving......etc
be serious.
Old 09-04-2016, 09:53 AM
n/a

Default What about Bush and his failure

Quote:
What was Hillarys input?

Forbes Welcome
to act?

George W. Bush's White House ignored these extremely dramatic pre-9/11 warnings, George Tenet and Cofer Black reveal.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
be serious.
Yes, very serious my amigo. As a "native new yorker", I am very much in tune to what trump has done and said in New York over the last 50 years and what Hillary has failed to do as a NY senator.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:03 AM
n/a

Default I'll take what Mayor

Quote:
Yes, very serious my amigo. As a "native new yorker", I am very much in tune to what trump has done and said in New York over the last 50 years and what Hillary has failed to do as a NY senator.
Bloomberg says about Trump over your opinion any day.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:43 AM
n/a

Default I'm no liberal but

Quote:
They can call it what they wish. It only matters what someone calls it, if it is true. If it is not true then it is just making excuses or whining. Crime is crime and there is no excuse for it. There can be extenuating circumstances that might cause leniency in certain cases, but that does that change the fact that someone still broke the law. You can be a racist and still enforce the law appropriately. As long as racism does not interfere with the proper execution of your duties. There is no separate laws according to race or gender. If a criminal commits a crime and is arrested, he has no right to claim racism. He still broke the law.
RE: BREAK THE LAW AND GO TO JAIL
There is NO ONE that has not broken a law. THAT INCLUDES YOU.
Even YOU see that you ARE A RACIST.
I plan on voting Republican. It makes me proud that Ben Carson was a republican candidate and unlike OBAMA race was not the issue. FOR YOU-it embarrasses me that you too will vote republican.

Tags
input, 9/11, caused, presidency, clinton

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.