Zinger of the night

Old 09-27-2016, 03:47 PM
n/a

Default Zinger of the night

"I will release my tax returns—against my lawyer's wishes—when she [Hillary] releases her 33,000 emails that have been deleted."

Old 09-27-2016, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"I will release my tax returns—against my lawyer's wishes—when she [Hillary] releases her 33,000 emails that have been deleted."

Roger must be slipping we've heard that one before OR, Trump had too much trouble arguing with his alter egos on his shoulders to remember any really NEW zingers.

PS If he's putting blow up his nose which it looked like he needs to stop EVERYONE noticed and it was not the MIKE!
Old 09-27-2016, 06:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Roger must be slipping we've heard that one before OR, Trump had too much trouble arguing with his alter egos on his shoulders to remember any really NEW zingers.

PS If he's putting blow up his nose which it looked like he needs to stop EVERYONE noticed and it was not the MIKE!
Amazing, no on second thought, expected, parroting BS with no basis what so ever. Very Clintonesque...congratulations.

New method of self gratification is all I can figure.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

Yes, I am sure you are the expert on "blow" in both ways, little girly.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:53 AM
n/a

Trump had the best line of the night:

"I think my strongest asset by far is my temperament."

The Villages Florida
Old 09-28-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

Well Chi, apparently you do not know much about your own candidate or you would also know that she is a mean spirited and nasty bit*h with anger issues, according to almost everyone that has worked with or for her. And believe it or not, I have a friend that worked on her communications support team that traveled with her when she was SecState, that told me some real crazy stuff about her mean disposition. There are books about her temper. I've never heard anyone close to her suggest that she is kind hearted or nice......except Chelsea.

On the other hand, I have heard very few if any people suggest the same about Trump. As a matter of fact, many former employees, including those fired have said good things about him. Even his ex-wives say good things about him.

How about Bill? I noticed that when they left side by side after the debate, he didn't even hold her hand. Maybe that is nothing, but maybe that is asking too much of a husband that is acting like he supports her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bill4hill.jpg (26.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg BillnotHill.jpg (76.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg clintonNag.jpg (14.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 09-28-2016, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

The Villages Florida

He believes it. He's the best !
Old 09-28-2016, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
He believes it. He's the best !
You really should get to know more about your candidate, crooked Hillary. If you knew as much as the average citizen, you would not be supporting her. Although, being a union person, crime and corruption may not be a factor in your decisions.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:53 AM
n/a

I wonder what Trump is like when no one is looking. I guess we can wait 10 years when his secret service writes a book.

Tags
deleted, night, zinger

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.