It's Official - Hillary Won First Debate

Old 09-27-2016, 07:02 PM
n/a

Default It's Official - Hillary Won First Debate

It's official, Hillary won the first debate according to polls and focus groups. Trump is more of a laughing stock than he was before, if that is even possible, as a result of his poor performance. He lost his cool and struggled, ultimately blaming his microphone. Reality checks of the two candidates showed that Trump presented many falsehoods, in fact the scope of Trumps falsehoods is unprecedented for a modern presidential candidate. A great many of his comments were also incoherent. With all the sniffling going on, rumor has it he was high on coke. That might explain his wild ravings and inability to answer the questions.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It's official, Hillary won the first debate according to polls and focus groups. Trump is more of a laughing stock than he was before, if that is even possible, as a result of his poor performance. He lost his cool and struggled, ultimately blaming his microphone. Reality checks of the two candidates showed that Trump presented many falsehoods, in fact the scope of Trumps falsehoods is unprecedented for a modern presidential candidate. A great many of his comments were also incoherent. With all the sniffling going on, rumor has it he was high on coke. That might explain his wild ravings and inability to answer the questions.
Which polls ? --- list them . And Focus Groups are not Polls , far far from anything projectable .
You use Focus Groups to test such things as the taste of a new product while it is in development stage . You test product packaging and design .
You test " advertising concepts " in the form of what are called " Story Boards " .
Old 09-28-2016, 05:58 AM
n/a

Official? That's interesting. What does she "WIN?" Obviously, she could use some more, I mean a lot more votes if she does not want to embarrass herself on Nov 8th. She has trouble finding enough support to fill someone's two car garage. Maybe Trump would be nice enough to lend her some of his, since he has thousands that have to be turned away from his rallies.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:39 AM
n/a

This may be unofficial, but if someone complains about the moderator and a microphone that's not a good sign. The winner of a debate doesn't complain.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:46 AM
n/a

Here in the UK, the majority thought Ms.Clinton perfomed well, and was the better prepared on the night.
She performed like the seasoned politician she is. Plenty of well rehearsed answers at the ready.
Mr Trump came across as a person not used to having what he says disagreed with. He never looked comfortable or relaxed.
As for the winner. Our Bookmakers still favor Ms.Clinton, but the odds have dropped 'bigly' on Mr. Trump.
However, after the odds they quoted against Brexit, what do they know!
Old 09-28-2016, 08:06 AM
n/a

Yet another BS thread.

Some people live and die by what is said by the biased media and of course the weekly talking points.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:23 AM
n/a

Did Hillary gain your vote? I didn't change my vote for Trump. Did the debate make a difference to anyone? It was hardly entertaining, since she didn't do much unusual. Most haven't seen Hillary in so long they wanted to see if she was still ill, and whether or not she would entertain them with a fit or two. No dice.

The debates seemed to have no effect on Trump's Florida turnout. How did Hillary do? Did she find enough people to call it a crowd?

Debates mean nothing to me. I predict a Trump landslide win on Nov 8th. I have yet to see any indication that Hillary has even worked or campaigned to win the election. She is pretty lazy and that is a trait that she has shown throughout her work record.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did Hillary gain your vote? I didn't change my vote for Trump. Did the debate make a difference to anyone? It was hardly entertaining, since she didn't do much unusual. Most haven't seen Hillary in so long they wanted to see if she was still ill, and whether or not she would entertain them with a fit or two. No dice.

The debates seemed to have no effect on Trump's Florida turnout. How did Hillary do? Did she find enough people to call it a crowd?

Debates mean nothing to me. I predict a Trump landslide win on Nov 8th. I have yet to see any indication that Hillary has even worked or campaigned to win the election. She is pretty lazy and that is a trait that she has shown throughout her work record.
News pundits on all stations - including Fox Noise - have predicted that Clinton has 260-272 Electoral votes sewn up.

Demographics point to Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida going Democrat. That will be more Electoral votes for Clinton!

Remember, the old angry white geezer vote does not do anything. It is the demographics that count and you old geezers are not part of the equation.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
News pundits on all stations - including Fox Noise - have predicted that Clinton has 260-272 Electoral votes sewn up.

Demographics point to Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida going Democrat. That will be more Electoral votes for Clinton!

Remember, the old angry white geezer vote does not do anything. It is the demographics that count and you old geezers are not part of the equation.
Do you see any indication to validate their claims that she has the election sewn up? If she can't even break two hundred supporters in her crowd without paying them to attend, how is she going to get the votes? Are you suggesting that it is all rigged? Is this going to be a fixed election? Even the polls for the states that she supposedly has "sewn up" are favoring Trump. And I don't even put much stock in the polls. So, please show us some evidence of how or why you think that Hillary can possibly win this election. Does she has some big surprise that will take Trump out?

Come on, prove that Hillary can possible win. Show me her hidden rallies and large crowds of supporters.

Tags
debate, official, won, trump, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.