Clinton Speech....not real....another reinventing of the same old same old.

Clinton Speech....not real....another reinventing of the same old same old.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 07-29-2016, 12:56 PM
n/a

Hillary = Ceviche

Old 07-29-2016, 12:59 PM
n/a

Here is another review of the speech Fact Check And Analysis Of Hillary Clinton's DNC Speech : NPR

This might be easier to follow because the entire speech is written and as a point is made it is examined.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Some people you just don't have to listen to, you know what will come out before they even begin. ANY D or R politician fits the bill...you KNOW it will be a lie or misrepresentation.
Someone asked me yesterday why I was here. I answered.

But if everything you read, see or hear is a lie, why are you here?

It's like watching WWF and hating it because you know it's been choreographed. Why watch it at all?
Old 07-29-2016, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary = Ceviche
Hillary is raw seafood is cooked by lime juice?
Old 07-29-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
After listening to a bit of Chelsea's introduction speech for her mom, I too decided to forgo watching Hellary tell more lies. I was worried about having Wizard of Oz nightmares of wicked witches all looking like HELLary. Then I kept thinking about why something looked familiar about Chelsea. It got me thinking so I looked around on the internet a bit and came up with this. I don't think that Bill was the only unfaithful partner in the marriage. HELLary, you got some 'splainin' to do. I thought someone was being nasty when they suggested that they saw HELLary in Tijuana.
I'll bet your diaper was full and Mr. Sandman was calling you to bed. Hang in there until 2020. Clinton Speech....not real....another reinventing of the same old same old.
Old 07-29-2016, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
After listening to a bit of Chelsea's introduction speech for her mom, I too decided to forgo watching Hellary tell more lies. I was worried about having Wizard of Oz nightmares of wicked witches all looking like HELLary. Then I kept thinking about why something looked familiar about Chelsea. It got me thinking so I looked around on the internet a bit and came up with this. I don't think that Bill was the only unfaithful partner in the marriage. HELLary, you got some 'splainin' to do. I thought someone was being nasty when they suggested that they saw HELLary in Tijuana.
Notice the very close physical resemblance between Web Hubbel
and his daughter Chelsea .
Old 07-29-2016, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Everybody knows that a felon not convicted is till a felon.

Amazing how some take issue with opinions and or facts that do not align with their thinking!! Sounds very democratic to me.
So, innocent until proven guilty is just a myth. The second charges brought against you are a criminal.

I didn't see anyone defend the charge that everything the person that started this post claimed Hillary was guilty of applies to Trump.

There is such a thing as "guilt by silence". Why don't you just come out and admit it that Trump is no damn good?
Old 07-29-2016, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary is raw seafood is cooked by lime juice?
Cold fish
Old 07-29-2016, 06:04 PM
n/a

Her loud mouth speech was just a bunch of flowery lines / slogans sewn together abd shouted in between her throat clearing ..
Bill seemed real interested !
Old 07-29-2016, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, innocent until proven guilty is just a myth. The second charges brought against you are a criminal.

I didn't see anyone defend the charge that everything the person that started this post claimed Hillary was guilty of applies to Trump.

There is such a thing as "guilt by silence". Why don't you just come out and admit it that Trump is no damn good?
How about you staying on topic of the thread?

Tags
change, speech, white, reinventing, real