Clinton supporters learn anything these last couple of day?

Old 09-12-2016, 06:06 PM
n/a

Default Clinton supporters learn anything these last couple of day?

The first reaction of Clinton and her team was to first of all, withold/hide the fact she had pneumonia.

The video forced their hand.

Then the campaign lacky comes on line to admit they could have handled it better. That in itself another lie.

And then there is this:

Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of her medical treatment | New York Post

Screw protocol/regulations.

If there was no video i.e. they got caught you would still have the wool down over your eyes feeling good about your choice.

It should be more than obvious her default is 100% consistent.

To ie to make things fit the agenda.

If they get caught just lie some more.

Private email server is a no-no. Do it anyway.

She gets a summons regarding the server and it's content....immediately go into shred/delete and lie mode.

The party is getting more and more concerned about how this self promoting, lying, self centered contraian operates.

And some of you are willing to continue to support and vote for her....if she makes to the election.

She is giving the democrats very bad visibilty.
The honest ones will not vote for her if she gets that far.

What else do you need?
Old 09-12-2016, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The first reaction of Clinton and her team was to first of all, withold/hide the fact she had pneumonia.

The video forced their hand.

Then the campaign lacky comes on line to admit they could have handled it better. That in itself another lie.

And then there is this:

Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of her medical treatment | New York Post

Screw protocol/regulations.

If there was no video i.e. they got caught you would still have the wool down over your eyes feeling good about your choice.

It should be more than obvious her default is 100% consistent.

To ie to make things fit the agenda.

If they get caught just lie some more.

Private email server is a no-no. Do it anyway.

She gets a summons regarding the server and it's content....immediately go into shred/delete and lie mode.

The party is getting more and more concerned about how this self promoting, lying, self centered contraian operates.

And some of you are willing to continue to support and vote for her....if she makes to the election.

She is giving the democrats very bad visibilty.
The honest ones will not vote for her if she gets that far.

What else do you need?
Perhaps a lobotomy?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stupid.jpg (1.71 MB, 5 views)
Old 09-12-2016, 10:03 PM
n/a

It is vewy vewy qwiet!
Old 09-13-2016, 07:40 AM
n/a

????
Old 09-13-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Perhaps many of the Clinton supporters are realizing they are betting on a sick horse and are starting to realize that Trump is not exactly a right wing conservative. It would be very easy for them to adjust their support to him with little reservation, considering the fact that he is probably more in line with Democratic principles and ideology than Hillary. I think that most of them now realize that she will do and say anything to get their vote. Trump says what's on his mind and backs up what he promises, as long as he has the support of the people. You can see his changes in his stance on several issues, as he listens to the voters' comments. I did not vote for him in the primaries, but have changed my opinion of him somewhat since and plan to vote for him in the general. And that is regardless of the debates. The debates are for those that are not familiar with the candidates, not those that have been following them all along. No informed voter is going to change their intended vote based on who wins the debate. I really assumed that a Yale grad and lawyer would be able to easily win a debate against a businessman. He never claimed to be a politician. Just my opinion. And no, this is not based on any facts or links, so disagree if you wish but do not bother asking me for links to back up what I said.
Old 09-13-2016, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps many of the Clinton supporters are realizing they are betting on a sick horse and are starting to realize that Trump is not exactly a right wing conservative. It would be very easy for them to adjust their support to him with little reservation, considering the fact that he is probably more in line with Democratic principles and ideology than Hillary. I think that most of them now realize that she will do and say anything to get their vote. Trump says what's on his mind and backs up what he promises, as long as he has the support of the people. You can see his changes in his stance on several issues, as he listens to the voters' comments. I did not vote for him in the primaries, but have changed my opinion of him somewhat since and plan to vote for him in the general. And that is regardless of the debates. The debates are for those that are not familiar with the candidates, not those that have been following them all along. No informed voter is going to change their intended vote based on who wins the debate. I really assumed that a Yale grad and lawyer would be able to easily win a debate against a businessman. He never claimed to be a politician. Just my opinion. And no, this is not based on any facts or links, so disagree if you wish but do not bother asking me for links to back up what I said.
He will remove her tonsils via her backside entrance!!!

Credentials help....they do not assure.....as evidenced by Clinton's criminal, reckless, lying, murderer of Americans is testimony......those so called credentials did nothing to keep her from being the inhuman self centered thug that she is.
Old 09-13-2016, 02:20 PM
n/a

OH! Just found out Dr. Oz (not to be confused with the all knowing wizard) is going to be giving a complete run down of Trumps medical condition. Now I feel better! Lordy, you really can't make this stuff up! Who knows maybe John Travolta will fly him in and tap dance off the plane, and make it an hour long show, it is all in the ratings ya know!
Old 09-13-2016, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
OH! Just found out Dr. Oz (not to be confused with the all knowing wizard) is going to be giving a complete run down of Trumps medical condition. Now I feel better! Lordy, you really can't make this stuff up! Who knows maybe John Travolta will fly him in and tap dance off the plane, and make it an hour long show, it is all in the ratings ya know!
it can't beat a candidate that can't stand up on her own without help........that got her a lot of coverage.....no votes but coverage.
Old 09-13-2016, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
it can't beat a candidate that can't stand up on her own without help........that got her a lot of coverage.....no votes but coverage.
True, ratings not polls, I'd still rather faint then in some one else's lap, funniest thing I ever saw of course the fall down the plane stairs was good also. But then again simple thing amuse me.
Old 09-13-2016, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
True, ratings not polls, I'd still rather faint then in some one else's lap, funniest thing I ever saw of course the fall down the plane stairs was good also. But then again simple thing amuse me.
As far as I know, she did not vomit in anyone's lap. If you are reminiscing about Bush, then you are on your own, since it will not add to this narrative.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:15 PM
n/a

Just wonder how some folks get where they are going when all they can do is look in the rear view mirror.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
As far as I know, she did not vomit in anyone's lap. If you are reminiscing about Bush, then you are on your own, since it will not add to this narrative.
Of course it was Bush and I know it does not add to the narrative it simply amuses me and that is what I stated. Some of you people have 0 sense of humor.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course it was Bush and I know it does not add to the narrative it simply amuses me and that is what I stated. Some of you people have 0 sense of humor.
Hillary fell walking up the stairs did you laugh then ?
Old 09-13-2016, 09:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary fell walking up the stairs did you laugh then ?
No usually funnier going down. The almighty man looking silly is the best usually I think ouch with a lady, then chuckle.
Old 09-14-2016, 03:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, it is quite funny when you think of the desperation of the left that they need to bring up history from a couple decades ago, to justify their support for a loser today.

Reminds me of that Popeye character, I think it was Whimpy that used to say "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." Not related, but just as ridiculous.

I mean, what are liberals going to do when they bet all their money on a sick horse?

Tags
server, vote, couple, day, supporters

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.