Clinton's lead begins to wilt?

Old 04-12-2015, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If Ted Criuse becomes the GOP front runner, it will show how silly the right has became in heir selection process. I would vote for Hillary over TC.
How does CRUZ show silliness?
Why would you vote for Hillary VS Cruz?

Personally to be beating out gums with more than 18 months to go is a waste of time. By this time next year it will be obvious who the real choices are.

Remember Clinton could not carry her own party to the nomination for 2008. When she started there was all the same jargon of heir apparent, she was the only candidate able to win. And then outta the back of the pack she was knocked out of dem first place by a virtually unkown candidate.

She will soon be running officially. Then the more she talks the easier it will become to determine she is way past her prime to be able to represent ANUBODY but Hillary!

She will get knocked out again this time. All we can hope for is that it happens sooner than later.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:46 AM
n/a

I mean no offense, but Ted Cruz?
The GOP has many qualified men and women, but to select the Green Eggs and Ham silly boy would prove to be a terrible mistake. He has shown time and time again to be a childish puppet to the off the charts hard right nuts. When the campaign gets into high gear, you will see a more centric Hillary. We republicans need a serious candadite to be competitive for 2016.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
I mean no offense, but Ted Cruz?
The GOP has many qualified men and women, but to select the Green Eggs and Ham silly boy would prove to be a terrible mistake. He has shown time and time again to be a childish puppet to the off the charts hard right nuts. When the campaign gets into high gear, you will see a more centric Hillary. We republicans need a serious candadite to be competitive for 2016.
Apparently that serious candidate would be Jeb Bush.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
...and what country would THIS Bush have the USA invade - and have American soldiers killed for absolutely no reason - except for his own ego trip?
Old 04-12-2015, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
With over 18 months to go and he has not yet stated he will run, how do you reach this conclusion?

Mitt Romney also said he would not run. Will he?

18 months is too early to even have a hint of how things will play out.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, how us progressives hope that The Canadian Anchor Baby gets the Presidential ballot.

That would make for even more jokes than Sara Palin.
Canadian anchor baby? I didn't realize we had a lot of illegal aliens sneaking across the border from Canada so thanks for the heads up.

But regarding Cruz, are you referring to the same guy who

- was valedictorian of his high school class?
- graduated cum laude from Princeton
- won top speaker and US National Debate contest?
- graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School
- and the same guy who Alan Dershowitz described as "off the charts brilliant?
Old 04-12-2015, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Canadian anchor baby? I didn't realize we had a lot of illegal aliens sneaking across the border from Canada so thanks for the heads up.

But regarding Cruz, are you referring to the same guy who

- was valedictorian of his high school class?
- graduated cum laude from Princeton
- won top speaker and US National Debate contest?
- graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School
- and the same guy who Alan Dershowitz described as "off the charts brilliant?

No, we're talking about the Ted Cruz that singlehandedly shut down the government to repeal Obamacare. How did that work out?
Old 04-12-2015, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am all for a qualified Woman as President she does not meet the QUALIFIED in my statement.
I would love to see Carly Fiorina debate Hillary Clinton mano-a-mano (so to speak).

That would be interesting to watch as Carly would destroy Hillary in about 10 minutes with logic and reasoning, vs the empty platitudes that Hillary peddles incessantly
Old 04-12-2015, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, we're talking about the Ted Cruz that singlehandedly shut down the government to repeal Obamacare. How did that work out?
Actually we're talking about a leader who stood on principle ... a word which is not in Hillary's vocabulary I might add.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:30 PM
n/a

This cartoon sums things up ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hillary Cartoon.jpg (91.9 KB, 10 views)
Old 04-12-2015, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
This cartoon sums things up ...

It's been a long day for older white men who vote Republican. Don't think we can underestimate just how terrifying it is for certain GOP voters to realize USA may go from black president to woman president.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's been a long day for older white men who vote Republican. Don't think we can underestimate just how terrifying it is for certain GOP voters to realize USA may go from black president to woman president.
There you go again ... playing the race card. How predictable is that?
Old 04-12-2015, 09:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
There you go again ... playing the race card. How predictable is that?
Between continual need for race to be an issue along with the need to refer to old white men methinks we have a female racist attempting to rattle the liberal keys.....gender no matter still very predictable.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:32 PM
n/a

I sometimes wonder why some here cannot carry on a conversation without referring to race, gender, religion or sexual orientation with the usual mix of dissing, belittling and name calling........I wonder what axe they have to grind.
And I am being generous by giving them credit for "conversation ".

Issues can be discussed, debated, argued, agreed or disagreed without such references.

Stretch one's ability......try it sometime.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:07 AM
n/a

Default The

Quote:
I sometimes wonder why some here cannot carry on a conversation without referring to race, gender, religion or sexual orientation with the usual mix of dissing, belittling and name calling........I wonder what axe they have to grind.
And I am being generous by giving them credit for "conversation ".

Issues can be discussed, debated, argued, agreed or disagreed without such references.

Stretch one's ability......try it sometime.
Sad truth is no one on this forum gives a crap about opposition points. It's all about MY way and that is the destruction of our government and way of life as we see it. It's the TEA Party!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.