Clinton's lead begins to wilt?

Old 04-13-2015, 07:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I sometimes wonder why some here cannot carry on a conversation without referring to race, gender, religion or sexual orientation with the usual mix of dissing, belittling and name calling........I wonder what axe they have to grind.
And I am being generous by giving them credit for "conversation ".

Issues can be discussed, debated, argued, agreed or disagreed without such references.

Stretch one's ability......try it sometime.
Agree with your post. I am not an older white male, but find that particular poster's references to this phrase as extremely offensive. It is probably one of the same posters that will call someone else out for being a racist or bigot or whatever, yet she is actually the one who appears to be just that. IMO it is a reflection of someone who has nothing of consequence to say. In saying that, I feel sorry for those who seem to have no original thoughts of their own to express........but they'll still vote - UGH!!
Old 04-13-2015, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sad truth is no one on this forum gives a crap about opposition points. It's all about MY way and that is the destruction of our government and way of life as we see it. It's the TEA Party!
And you would be wrong! Unfortunately, the posters who come on here solely for the purpose of name calling and/or flame throwing turn off many posters who would like to continue on this forum for discussion purposes, but it can get wearisome reading through said posts and many people just move on. So I would suggest we all take a look in the mirror - are you one of those people? Do you really want some back and forth discussion? Just because someone disagrees with your opinions doesn't mean it isn't valid discussion. Opposition viewpoints are great - to open one's mind and expand one's horizons - just don't take it so personally and don't name call. I THINK we're all adult enough here to refrain from that! Or am I asking for too much? BTW, I agree with the second sentence in your post - we certainly see way too much of that today. But your reference to NO ONE and TEA PARTY is what spurred me to respond to your post.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you would be wrong! Unfortunately, the posters who come on here solely for the purpose of name calling and/or flame throwing turn off many posters who would like to continue on this forum for discussion purposes, but it can get wearisome reading through said posts and many people just move on. So I would suggest we all take a look in the mirror - are you one of those people? Do you really want some back and forth discussion? Just because someone disagrees with your opinions doesn't mean it isn't valid discussion. Opposition viewpoints are great - to open one's mind and expand one's horizons - just don't take it so personally and don't name call. I THINK we're all adult enough here to refrain from that! Or am I asking for too much? BTW, I agree with the second sentence in your post - we certainly see way too much of that today. But your reference to NO ONE and TEA PARTY is what spurred me to respond to your post.
Bullseye!!
I bet these same folks don't say two words when they are eye to eye with another person.
The goal? Angonize and disrupt.
Ever an original thought? Never. Nothing but parroting and dissing.
Something obviously missing in their lives.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bullseye!!
I bet these same folks don't say two words when they are eye to eye with another person.
The goal? Angonize and disrupt.
Ever an original thought? Never. Nothing but parroting and dissing.
Something obviously missing in their lives.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:34 AM
n/a

Fox News obliterates the other cable news channels in the ratings in all age demographics.

Quote:
Well, you had better get used to Mrs. Clinton as YOUR President.

The only ones who will not vote for her are the Fox News viewers and statistics show their ilk are dying off. A new day for America has risen and progressive liberalism is it's name.

Fox News viewers can slink back into their caves and just quietly die off.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:39 AM
n/a

You really should do your research before posting wrong information as it reflects badly on you. Here is the correct information:

Nielsen TV data through mid-Januray shows that the average age of Fox viewers is 68
The average viewers at MSNBC and CNN are 60, and the average is 62-64 for the broadcast network

Read more: The average age of Fox News viewers is 68 and a majority of them are politically conservative and white | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote:
It only makes sense that Fox News viewers are dying off since their average is 78.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:49 AM
n/a

What most people want is competence. This "black" and "woman" thing you are trying to peddle is really pathetic.

Quote:
It's been a long day for older white men who vote Republican. Don't think we can underestimate just how terrifying it is for certain GOP voters to realize USA may go from black president to woman president.
Old 04-13-2015, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
What most people want is competence. This "black" and "woman" thing you are trying to peddle is really pathetic.
I agree ... most people want competence and few if any care how it's packaged.

However, liberals want their ideology above all else ... most of which is based upon envy and greed, coupled with misplaced forms of compassion. Hence, and ironically enough, racism and sexism becomes an attractive strategy for them.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.