n/a

Default Good-bye James Comey

Took long enough

Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-09-2017, 06:13 PM
n/a

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/u...-fbi.html?_r=0

Have to see who Donald John Trump puts in as FBI Director. A stooge or someone who respects the US Constitution. So far Trump seems quite far from anything regarding Law and Order.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

A.m.f.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:22 AM
n/a

The left should be happy......I doubt they will be. They asked for his resignation and Trump was nice enough to fire Comey for them. They won't be happy, even though it was their idea.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB
The left should be happy......I doubt they will be. They asked for his resignation and Trump was nice enough to fire Comey for them. They won't be happy, even though it was their idea.
Even you aren't dumb enough to believe that pathetic spin attempt.

Trump is on record as LOVING Comey when he torpedoed Hillary right before the election and all but handed Chump the win, by talking about her investigation.

It's pretty obvious that Trump (and his cultists) are shaking in their boots at Comey possibly getting closer to tying Chump directly with Russia.

That's OK though, as Chump is showing that he's totally divorced from reality and still doesn't understand that he's not a dictator, nor the unassailable head of his own company...and that he can't weasel out of the crosshairs so easily.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-10-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Give Trump a break. Now, both MSNBC, and Fox News are asking for a special prosecutor. How can that be bad? This is how. Hannity is calling for a special prosecutor to look back into the Hillary emails. There is nothing wrong with the Russians hacking, and maybe someone in the Trump organization helping and encouraging them to win an election. However, those emails could be the end of the US as we know it. Hannity, and Fox are holding true to form. Hannity is going to change the name of his show to Ass Kissers Are Us.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Give Trump a break. Now, both MSNBC, and Fox News are asking for a special prosecutor. How can that be bad? This is how. Hannity is calling for a special prosecutor to look back into the Hillary emails. There is nothing wrong with the Russians hacking, and maybe someone in the Trump organization helping and encouraging them to win an election. However, those emails could be the end of the US as we know it. Hannity, and Fox are holding true to form. Hannity is going to change the name of his show to Ass Kissers Are Us.
The theme of Fox seems to be just what you described. I had not heard of them calling for a special prosecutor but am happy if that is the fact. I was also a bit surprised last night as the news broke that on Fox, there was much chagrin and sadness at the firing.

Russia is ok to invade our systems, and any possible collusion is just fine.

Lets go after Clinton and her emails.

All of your nut jobs on here take this as a defense of Clinton and it is not, it is a calling to your attention the UNAMERICAN attitude now being fostered throughout this country.

It is done in the name of "getting Clinton", but it is also "protect Trump" and give Russia a pass.

Lets investigate both.....BUT Fox says that the Russia thing is nothing.....they say that...the WH says that, but how do they know that.....what is their source of info that swings that way ?

Is the aim of this country to put Hillary Clinton in jail or protect the country ?

I guess you old guys who support WHITE, NON MUSLIM, MOSTLY MALE SOCIETY could care less about the future of the country and are more interested in "getting" somebody.

Frankly, I am proud of my country and that comes first
Old 05-10-2017, 11:46 AM
n/a

Default Right on track....

RIGHT ON TRACK WITH NIXON.jpg

Tags
vs995, tapatalk, comey, james, long

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.