Are CNN and MSNBC aiding N Korea

Old 08-09-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Default Are CNN and MSNBC aiding N Korea

I am not a Trumpster by any stretch of the imagination but am very concerned with the not stop criticism of the Commander and Chief's fire and fury comment. Yes to report his comments is news but does not criticizing his stance 24/7 aid and comfort N Korea and put us at risk. We need to stop spilling out guts everyday displaying for our enemies how screwed up we are as a people. IMHO
Old 08-09-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am not a Trumpster by any stretch of the imagination but am very concerned with the not stop criticism of the Commander and Chief's fire and fury comment. Yes to report his comments is news but does not criticizing his stance 24/7 aid and comfort N Korea and put us at risk. We need to stop spilling out guts everyday displaying for our enemies how screwed up we are as a people. IMHO
It is valid criticism of our hothead in chief. You want very calm people when dealing with someone who can call up nuclear weapons. That's why North Korea is so worrisome as that leader also seems to be some ruled by his emotions.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Conspiracy theories abound.

Have you read the international press ?

Have you read or listened to anyone other than the two you include in a conspiracy of some sort ?

The "surprise" at his remarks are pretty universal.

Without weighing the good or bad, our Presidents remarks are "unique" and a bit unprecedented. That does not make him wrong or right, but this constant attack on media and conpiracy theory thing has to have an end.

Not criticizing Trump here...just sick and tired ofvstupid conspiracies. Grow uo
Old 08-09-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
Conspiracy theories abound.

Have you read the international press ?

Have you read or listened to anyone other than the two you include in a conspiracy of some sort ?

The "surprise" at his remarks are pretty universal.

Without weighing the good or bad, our Presidents remarks are "unique" and a bit unprecedented. That does not make him wrong or right, but this constant attack on media and conpiracy theory thing has to have an end.

Not criticizing Trump here...just sick and tired ofvstupid conspiracies. Grow uo
I am sick and tired of your non stop negative Trump crap...along with your poor spelling (might explain why you are always coping and pasting other people's words)...GROW UP!
Old 08-09-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
That's why North Korea is so worrisome as that leader...
No, he is that because Obamma did nothing to keep the guy in check. Obamma was too busy flaming the racial divide and sucking crooked Hillary's ass to do anything about North Korea.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am sick and tired of your non stop negative Trump crap...along with your poor spelling (might explain why you are always coping and pasting other people's words)...GROW UP!
AND SPECIFICALLY WHAT IS ANTI TRUMP ABOUT MY POST ?

Me thinks as a troll your job is to come on here to pollute a forum with looking for trouble.

Trust me, your hero was not criticized in any way and in fact/....from my post...

"Without weighing the good or bad, our Presidents remarks are "unique"

"Not criticizing Trump here...just sick and tired ofvstupid conspiracies. Grow uo"

Now you point out what is anti Trump in any or that.

You trolls live up to your name on a daily basis....

"n Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional ..."

Sorry if the spelling threw you off....beats obscene language and trolling however.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Barry game billions to aid Iran and North Korea. In CASH and lied about it!!!

Thank you Barry, the racist that keeps on giving.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:28 AM
n/a

We all have who we support or not.....like it or not.

Too many have a difficult time since their candidate/party lost the election last November.

It is what it is.

Call it a conspiracy or whatever suits the beholder.

There is no doubt what so ever that the main stream media, the anti Trump folks and congress (both r& d)
go to great lengths to highlight each and every syllable of every comment made by Trump.

Always quick to pounce and hammer away at the negative even if it was good. All are in the ongoing, bombastic resistance mode to our elected POTUS.

How about standardizing the optics and criticisms.
Either review Obama with the current Trump optics/measures or measure Trump with the Obama optics/measures. The results would be absolutely amazing.

The anti Trump thing has become so bad those who participate, religiously like in bashing Trump to further their cause fail to understand the negative and destructive impact they are having on the USA.
Those same people also fail to realize how they are being manipulated and used in efforts to save the politics as usual partisan cronies.

Yes the mainstream media does in fact do two covert activities.

They constantly make a banquet out of a ham sandwich each and every day over anything Trump does/says.....consistently repetitive with a negative spin.

Secondly? We will never ever see or hear that which Trump does or says that results in an improvement of.....anything.

For these people and organizations it will never be America first. For them, and the lemmings that follow, it is all about party/me first.......very un-American!!
Old 08-09-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

The left would love to see a million south Koreans dead if they could impeach Trump
Old 08-09-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
We all have who we support or not.....like it or not.

Too many have a difficult time since their candidate/party lost the election last November.

It is what it is.

Call it a conspiracy or whatever suits the beholder.

There is no doubt what so ever that the main stream media, the anti Trump folks and congress (both r& d)
go to great lengths to highlight each and every syllable of every comment made by Trump.

Always quick to pounce and hammer away at the negative even if it was good. All are in the ongoing, bombastic resistance mode to our elected POTUS.

How about standardizing the optics and criticisms.
Either review Obama with the current Trump optics/measures or measure Trump with the Obama optics/measures. The results would be absolutely amazing.

The anti Trump thing has become so bad those who participate, religiously like in bashing Trump to further their cause fail to understand the negative and destructive impact they are having on the USA.
Those same people also fail to realize how they are being manipulated and used in efforts to save the politics as usual partisan cronies.

Yes the mainstream media does in fact do two covert activities.

They constantly make a banquet out of a ham sandwich each and every day over anything Trump does/says.....consistently repetitive with a negative spin.

Secondly? We will never ever see or hear that which Trump does or says that results in an improvement of.....anything.

For these people and organizations it will never be America first. For them, and the lemmings that follow, it is all about party/me first.......very un-American!!
Ok...you are completely changing the subject of the thread.

I say this because the next charge will be that the subject was changed to attack Trump.

The op made a specific point about this NORTH KOREA issue and TWO specific networks.

If you wish to discuss the media in general, fine start a thread.

This was not meant to attack Trump....methinks you see everything as a conspiracy to get him...it was begun on one issue and two media sources....stick to the subject.

My only comment is that the media reports what is said and done by the President. Has been that way since the beginning and again, if you can supply a lie told by the media, PLEASE alert us.

BUT please stop hijacking and changing the subject of threads in order to continue another theory he has told you exists.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ok...you are completely changing the subject of the thread.

I say this because the next charge will be that the subject was changed to attack Trump.

The op made a specific point about this NORTH KOREA issue and TWO specific networks.

If you wish to discuss the media in general, fine start a thread.

This was not meant to attack Trump....methinks you see everything as a conspiracy to get him...it was begun on one issue and two media sources....stick to the subject.

My only comment is that the media reports what is said and done by the President. Has been that way since the beginning and again, if you can supply a lie told by the media, PLEASE alert us.

BUT please stop hijacking and changing the subject of threads in order to continue another theory he has told you exists.
There was no intention to change the subject and I did not. I merely took the issue of the NK commentary by the media and others and offered my opinion in general on the subject!
Old 08-09-2017, 11:35 AM
n/a

Clinton gave north Korea 4 billion dollars to start their nuclear program, Obama gave billions more to complete it.

Thank you liberals
Old 08-09-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, he is that because Obamma did nothing to keep the guy in check. Obamma was too busy flaming the racial divide and sucking crooked Hillary's ass to do anything about North Korea.
This time the Obama did it line doesn't work....

Trump's North Korea Strategy Similar to Obama's

Obama's 'Victory' with North Korea - by Jack David

We have a President who repeatedly asked why he couldn't use a nuclear bomb

Scarborough: Trump asked adviser why US can't use nuclear weapons | TheHill

The last Republican president got us into 2 wars, then stood on an aircraft carrier and declared victory. But left office with the country still at war in 2 countries.

Now this Republican president wants to start a Nuclear war.

Seriously?

COPUFF OUT WEST JUST A FEW MILES AWAY FROM NORAD DEEP INSIDE CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
This time the Obama did it line doesn't work....

Trump's North Korea Strategy Similar to Obama's

Obama's 'Victory' with North Korea - by Jack David

We have a President who repeatedly asked why he couldn't use a nuclear bomb

Scarborough: Trump asked adviser why US can't use nuclear weapons | TheHill

The last Republican president got us into 2 wars, then stood on an aircraft carrier and declared victory. But left office with the country still at war in 2 countries.

Now this Republican president wants to start a Nuclear war.

Seriously?

COPUFF OUT WEST JUST A FEW MILES AWAY FROM NORAD DEEP INSIDE CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN.
Never has our country ever threatened nuclear war with any country at any time.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

Our President thinks he is managing Real Estate deals....

"Global leaders called for calm and a return to negotiations after Donald Trump’s warning that the US is willing to be impose unprecedented fire and fury on North Korea unless it stops threatening the United States with a nuclear attack.

China urged Trump and Kim Jong-un to avoid “any words or actions” that might cause further tensions. Pyongyang had responded to Trump’s warning, saying it was considering a missile strike on the US Pacific territory of Guam.

In a brief statement, China’s foreign ministry said “even greater efforts” were now needed to resolve the issue through talks."

World leaders appeal for calm as tensions flare in US and North Korea rift | US news | The Guardian

WORDS have consequences...whether this or accusing another President of a felon, or using leaked info from Fox in a tweet.....all of what he says...he is speaking for the country

Tags
stop, korea, 24/7, cnn, spilling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.