Are CNN and MSNBC aiding N Korea

Old 08-10-2017, 05:02 AM
n/a

Liberals simply cannot deal effectively with bullying whether its in the school playground, over the internet or by some foreign government pretending to be a force to beckon with in another attempt to shake loose more money to feed their totalitarian regimes. Trump's knock it off or else is a surprise to this little guy. South Korea, China and Japan, in fact all Asian nations have a stake here and Trump is also right in pushing them to act.

Thus MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS,NBC have a ethical obligation to be balanced and unemotional in their reporting. If they believe Trump is wrong then speak to the issues as to why but to suggest that Trump is unhinged......only fuels unnecessary concern, etc. To launch any attack Trump needs support of his military and of Congress. All that is happening now is a lot of breast beating between Trump and the twerp . Many of us have had to deal with bullies in our lives and the only manner in which to stop them is to tell them knock it off or I'll knock you on your.... politely asking only encourages more bullying you might as well close your eyes and hope they disappear

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-10-2017, 06:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Liberals simply cannot deal effectively with bullying whether its in the school playground, over the internet or by some foreign government pretending to be a force to beckon with in another attempt to shake loose more money to feed their totalitarian regimes. Trump's knock it off or else is a surprise to this little guy. South Korea, China and Japan, in fact all Asian nations have a stake here and Trump is also right in pushing them to act.

Thus MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS,NBC have a ethical obligation to be balanced and unemotional in their reporting. If they believe Trump is wrong then speak to the issues as to why but to suggest that Trump is unhinged......only fuels unnecessary concern, etc. To launch any attack Trump needs support of his military and of Congress. All that is happening now is a lot of breast beating between Trump and the twerp . Many of us have had to deal with bullies in our lives and the only manner in which to stop them is to tell them knock it off or I'll knock you on your.... politely asking only encourages more bullying you might as well close your eyes and hope they disappear

Personal Best Regards:
Rubicon is the reason I began to post here again. This kind of post is so outrageous, wrong, untruthful, uninformed, it has to be corrected.

You have no idea of what you type Rubicon..none. You simply mouth what you are told to mouth.

I, personally, know for a fact your post is stupidity.

Do those networks you mention have critics of Trump...sure. Why that is bad escapes me, except I believe you like Trump and Fox want a dictator...never a disagree mention. And it appears with the advent of Facebook News, and allowing growth of Sinclair that is the goal.

I believe discussion is necessary when the United States of America threatens a nuclear attack on anyone.

I might remind you that I certainly am aware of criticism but also on Fox....it always depends on the commentator, yet you like Trump tear down everybody because the just might disagree with the White House.

You are the epitome of that minority of 35% who want him to ascend a throne.

You destroy any chance to discuss issues with your attitude of Trump is never wrong....everyone is picking in Trump.

There is not a conspiracy theory around every corner.

"While other networks are covering Trump’s myriad setbacks and scandals, Fox presents an alternative reality in which the bumbling president is close to infallible (except when he splits with fellow populist Jeff Sessions), his critics are “snowflakes,” and the biggest threat facing America is, depending on the day of the week, either the Hillary Clinton email scandal, “the war on Christmas,” or “political correctness.” It’s all too reminiscent of the Soviet-era TV stations that ran stories about record grain harvests even as grocery shelves were bare.

Fox is ever more firmly entrenched in the official echo chamber of Trump Nation — and ever more divorced from reality. The National Enquirer, owned by Trump friend David Pecker, is Trump’s Pravda (its recent cover story: “Hillary Framed Trump Family! How she set up Donald’s son with dirt file emails!”). Breitbart, once chaired by Trump aide Stephen Bannon, is his Sputnik. Fox is the jewel in the crown — Trump’s own version of RT. “A lot of people wish President Trump was a dictator,” Fox host Jesse Watters said on July 27. Perhaps at Fox “News."

Fox News Has Completed Its Transformation Into Trump TV | Foreign Policy
Old 08-10-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

If you see bold, don't even bother reading it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
And without thought or reason, the trolls, as always, it was an anti Trump thing.

Man, it is all about HIM.....everyone is out to get him.

Media and all INTERNATIONAL papers report this story WITH ACCURACY, AND CONTEXT..... and are accused of some kind of conspiracy against HIM....never mind the country. Never much mention the USA....just HIM
Did President Trump threaten Nuclear War on North Korea?

Yes he did...

There was NO dig against President Trump in my post only a statement of fact!

COPUFF....
Old 08-10-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

Yes he did...

COPUFF....
Some can find a conspiracy against Trump in any article, any news feed, any post, ANYTHING whatsoever. They worry about HIM first before anything, as does he.

There is ALWAYS a conspiracy theory behind everything....while his OBVIOUS conspiracy's are denied with great vigor.

It is Trump before the country and is as he always says in his tweets....SAD
Old 08-10-2017, 02:18 PM
n/a

Quote:

Yes he did...

COPUFF....
Although hyperbolic, Trump simply stated North Korea's escalating nuclear threats intolerable.... Notice he did not set any RED LINES. However what he did intimate is that the USA has the ability to raise the geopolitical temperature and the means to carry it out. Trump has the support of NSA Mc Masters and Defense secretary Jim Mattis. Lindsey Graham added that North Korea needs to believe Trump. Hence China needs to believe Trump and they better begin by cutting off oil to North Korea
Trumps' comments also were a signal to the North Korean regime that the need to get their house in order, perhaps with leadership change.

Watch to see the the military buildup Trump makes present in the pacific theater.

The negativity came from the usual suspects in the press, legislature, Hollywood (yawn)

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-10-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

Yes he did...

COPUFF....
That's extremely clear. How do you deal with a 2 year old with a bazooka in your house? You try to disarm him through reason not threaten him with taking out your own bozooka and blowing him up. That just makes him paranoid.

The North Korean leader is a very unstable individual to begin with much like Donald John Trump.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some can find a conspiracy against Trump in any article, any news feed, any post, ANYTHING whatsoever. They worry about HIM first before anything, as does he.

There is ALWAYS a conspiracy theory behind everything....while his OBVIOUS conspiracy's are denied with great vigor.

It is Trump before the country and is as he always says in his tweets....SAD
It would take a team of top-notch psychiatrists, many years, to try to determine what made Chump such a lying, lowlife, megalomaniacal, malignant narcissist.

In the end, it wouldn't really matter regarding the reasons he is what he is, as the most important question (which can never be answered)...is why so many idolize and approve of those abhorrent personal traits.

Given the fact that Trump's biggest supporter demographics are uneducated whites, it's my theory that Trump has used his comments as code words and dog whistles to reach out to them and their bigotry/racism (whether consciously acknowledged by them or not).

It's their fear about how America is no longer mostly lily-white, no longer looks mostly like themselves...and white privilege is slowly declining.

I do have confidence however, that the younger generation who live in a multi-cultural world and are shown to be much less bigoted/sexist/racist/misogynistic than a lot of those that are our age, will eventually succeed in what this country is supposed to stand for (equality for ALL), when all of the the old white/bigoted/racist/misogynistic (IOW, a large % of Trump cultist)...eventually die off.

It's now time to hear from those...who will prove my theory correct.

Tags
stop, korea, 24/7, cnn, spilling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.