CO Shooting

Old 07-21-2012, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingnut View Post
I wonder how the folks of Aurora Colorado feel about Gun Control?
Go to this site, Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership, find these two movies, they are free, No Guns For Jews & No Guns For Negros. There is no such thing as Gun Control, its called People Control.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
Hey RichieLion! You must have seen Red Dawn recently to remember how the Russian-Cubans parachuted into Kansas and took over the local governments. The first thing that the Russian-Cubans did was to go get all the gun registration forms and round up the owners. WOLVERINES!

Great movie with Patrick Sweezy and Jennifer Grey. This was shortly after Dirty Dancing. I read recently that they really dispised each other and Jennifer Grey would carry Listerine with her to use after each kiss - while within view of Patrick Sweezy.
Actually I haven't seen that movie in many years and don't really recall much of the plot except for the kids fighting Commies.

Which side did you root for?
Old 07-21-2012, 03:22 PM
n/a

Who thinks that movie was a documentary?
Old 07-21-2012, 04:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingnut View Post
Who thinks that movie was a documentary?
It was entertainment. A feel good story about some kids fighting the Commies with a sad ending.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Actually I haven't seen that movie in many years and don't really recall much of the plot except for the kids fighting Commies.

Which side did you root for?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.