Colin Powell Calls Donald Trump a National Disgrace.

Old 09-15-2016, 03:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Gee you left out a couple of related comments .
He expressed how Hillary would do anything to win the office and that old Bill is still dicking women at their home in Westchester !
I think he referred to it as the "Clinton Mafia."
Old 09-15-2016, 08:00 AM
n/a

And Powell in a 2014 email said during a conversation about Hillary Clinton "I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect."

What I don't understand is why smart people used email knowing that it is like sending a postcard hoping no one but the recipient will read it. I think he is an honest man that decides for himself what and what not to like. Not everyone does.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:03 AM
n/a

Perhaps he's just at point in life & age he don't really care
Old 09-15-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps he's just at point in life & age he don't really care
That's true.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:13 AM
n/a

Nixon never thought his words, his hateful opinions about others would be played for the world to hear. Neither did LBJ. The people that followed should have learned. Or like you said. Maybe he doesn't care.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nixon never thought his words, his hateful opinions about others would be played for the world to hear. Neither did LBJ. The people that followed should have learned. Or like you said. Maybe he doesn't care.
Learned what? Not to be recorded? Their words, their opinions WERE right. Look at where we are now...from #1 to #17.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Learned what? Not to be recorded? Their words, their opinions WERE right. Look at where we are now...from #1 to #17.
Do you know about any other tapes from Ford or Reagan, Clinton or Bush? Wouldn't it be great to hear, in their own words what they were thinking at the time? So yes, the president's learned not to be recorded.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:51 AM
n/a

The bottom line of the Powell emails.

- Powell is a racist that backed Obama because of blackness.
-Obama and Powell hate Clintons and they know each other very well.
-the press emphasizes Powells bad statement about Trump whom he does not know personally.
-Hillary says it's the Russians trying to get Trump elected and ignores questions as to why russians released bad Powell emails about Trump.
- Powell ripped Clinton on real issues again and again.

Same old story, lying press, lying Hillary.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

-the press emphasizes Powells bad statement about Trump whom he does not know personally.
-Hillary says it's the Russians trying to get Trump elected and ignores questions as to why russians released bad Powell emails about Trump.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:

All above is verifiable AND please before arguing , "Trump say mean things," spend a few hours reading Powells released gmails like I did, very revealing.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think he referred to it as the "Clinton Mafia."
And he would know this HOW is he personally invited to KEY parties. Bill is skum, we all know that he is not running for president neither is Powell.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
All above is verifiable AND please before arguing , "Trump say mean things," spend a few hours reading Powells released gmails like I did, very revealing.
Soros unleashed

Is this your source DC Leaks? I don't usually like downloading files from an unknown source. Is that what you did? Is each one a different email?

Tags
calls, national, disgrace, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.