Colin Powell and Respect for the Office of the Presidency.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
No, I am not a fan of the Clintons, and I'm also not a fan of any politician that relies on astrology to make decisions for the country. I think people like that are incompetent, and well, weird. But you're entitled to your view that astrology has a place in Republican politics. You just better not mention that out loud, or people will look at you funny.
You seem to be confused. I have never mentioned anything in any post regarding "astrology." It seems that like many liberals, you resort to putting words and meanings into your opponent's mouth when you are losing the argument.
Old 03-13-2016, 02:07 PM
n/a

I lost all respect for Colin Powell when he let Scooter Libby take the fall for the Valerie Plumbe "outing." He knew Richard Armitage was the guilty party. For that matter special prosecutor Fitzgerald knew it also.
Old 03-13-2016, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
You seem to be confused. I have never mentioned anything in any post regarding "astrology." It seems that like many liberals, you resort to putting words and meanings into your opponent's mouth when you are losing the argument.
Its probably beyond your level of comprehension, but when you referred to loony liberals being the only ones who thought poorly of Regan, and you clearly are not a liberal, therefore by logic you are a conservative who approved of Regean. And since Reagan believed in astrology, and since you thought he was so terrific, you clearly didn't have a problem with astrology being a part of Republican politics. If you don't feel that way - if you think Reagan's use of astrology was weird and unpresidential, now is the time to set the record straight.
Old 03-13-2016, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Its probably beyond your level of comprehension, but when you referred to loony liberals being the only ones who thought poorly of Regan, and you clearly are not a liberal, therefore by logic you are a conservative who approved of Regean. And since Reagan believed in astrology, and since you thought he was so terrific, you clearly didn't have a problem with astrology being a part of Republican politics. If you don't feel that way - if you think Reagan's use of astrology was weird and unpresidential, now is the time to set the record straight.
Wasn't it actually Nancy Reagan who had a personal astrologer? As we all know by now, Ronnie had early stages of Alzheimer during his term and was pretty much out of it sometimes. Nancy "advised" him and Ronnie being a trained Hollywood actor, learned the script from Nancy and went right on acting his way through his term.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
I realize how hard it is for you liberals to admit that Reagan was the best president in history, but try to remember that Reagan was a Christian. Oops, I forgot, that is also a no-no to atheist liberals.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wasn't it actually Nancy Reagan who had a personal astrologer? As we all know by now, Ronnie had early stages of Alzheimer during his term and was pretty much out of it sometimes. Nancy "advised" him and Ronnie being a trained Hollywood actor, learned the script from Nancy and went right on acting his way through his term.
Even mentally impaired, Reagan was a better president than Obama.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Even mentally impaired, Reagan was a better president than Obama.
That says a lot more about you then it does Reagan or Obama.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, it was really President Nancy Reagan. We should revise all the history books.
Old 03-14-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, it was really President Nancy Reagan. We should revise all the history books.
When one has nothing to say that adds value it is usually presented as a feeble attempt at humor or just the usual name calling and denigrating the sublect.

See good example above!

Tags
dialog, taking, troll, opponents, media, feeding, office, respect, powell, presidency, colin, true

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.