concern over Delusional Donald

Old 01-27-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Default concern over Delusional Donald

Why is he obsessed with himself, the crowd size, applause at CIA meeting?
I think he has mental issues.
Old 01-27-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

If I'm not mistaken, he's been called delusional at pretty much every stage of this campaign and election. Then he won.
We've been told that he's made every mistake a candidate can make. Yet he won.
People have got to understand that we've been doing things wrong for a long, long time and that way has become the accepted norm.
Things have finally changed. He's not delusional, he simply sees things as they should be and knows we can accomplish them.
Old 01-27-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If I'm not mistaken, he's been called delusional at pretty much every stage of this campaign and election. Then he won.
People have got to understand that we've been doing things wrong for a long, long time and that way has become the accepted norm.
Things have finally changed. He's not delusional, he simply sees things as they should be and knows we can accomplish them.
No. Many psychiatrists have pointed out that he is mentally ill. He seems to believe that whatever he says should be seen as the Word of God. Or, the Word of the Donald. He won mainly by trolling on people's fears, hate, racism, and nationalism. And he did not, thankfully, win the popular vote even now he is claiming that he did not win the popular vote because of voter fraud when there is little or no evidence that there was this.
Old 01-27-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
The women and minorities are the delusional ones...thinking they're the equal of white men...ha ha ha.

Quote:
No. Many psychiatrists have pointed out that he is mentally ill. He seems to believe that whatever he says should be seen as the Word of God. Or, the Word of the Donald. He won mainly by trolling on people's fears, hate, racism, and nationalism. And he did not, thankfully, win the popular vote even now he is claiming that he did not win the popular vote because of voter fraud when there is little or no evidence that there was this.
Narcissistic psychopath...I could have diagnosed that the minute he ran for president. They're ALL narcissistic psychopaths...EVERY one of them.

Tal...you're delusional too.
Old 01-27-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

Old 01-27-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Jebartle- did you fact check this?

I am concerned about you being obsessed with Trump, crowd size, and applause. I think you have mental issues...
Old 01-27-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
The women and minorities are the delusional ones...thinking they're the equal of white men...ha ha ha.

Narcissistic psychopath...I could have diagnosed that the minute he ran for president. They're ALL narcissistic psychopaths...EVERY one of them.

Tal...you're delusional too.
And here comes the stupid attacks on the poster. You are a real racist though Don Baldwin. And a male chauvinist pig.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wackadoodle - Drama, drama, drama...

Many psychiatrists have pointed out who is mentally ill??

Can you provide me with an example of Trumps words that he feels others should consider to be the word of god?

Please provide data to support your claim that Trump won by trolling on the fears of others, hate, racism, and nationalism...

Thankfully?? What difference would it make if he did win the popular vote? He is president either way, as it is the results of the electoral college that determines who won, and it has been that way long before this election. Why don't you (and the rest of the liberals) want an investigation into voter fraud? Is it because you are afraid the truth might show he actually did win the popular vote or is because if they change the voting laws, due to findings of voter fraud, you Democrats are out for a very long time? I assume you have considered that Crooked Hillary will regret getting involved with Stein...

Please explain why you only post negatively about Trump, there has to be a reason you are all worked up posting senseless drama.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
And here comes the attacks on the stupid poster.
You are probably right on that...
Old 01-27-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
if i'm not mistaken, he's been called delusional at pretty much every stage of this campaign and election. Then he won.
exactly!
Old 01-27-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

I'm more concerned over the delusional lib Democrats that can't accept reality,
both their actions and rhetoric are truly scary!
Old 01-27-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
And here comes the stupid attacks on the poster. You are a real racist though Don Baldwin. And a male chauvinist pig.
Do you REALLY want to argue with Don? You have yet to form an intelligent retaliatory reply to his facts. He may be biased/racist but he has facts to argue his point. What has anyone used in response to his comments, other than calling him a racist? A label that he accepts readily. If you get into it with him, he will not only eat your lunch, but will steal your milk money with it.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:11 PM
n/a

Interestingly from the day Trump announced his candidacy to this present moment people have laughed, called Trump vile names, questioned his sanity, etc and he hasn't blinked and he continues forward . All the noise is about trump the man. it can't be about Trump the president because he hasn't even given his first State of the Union. We can see by the emotional, irrational and unsubstantiated claims why the progressives continue to lose their base.

One can embrace reality and have it work for them or deny it and have it work against him...guess which way the progressive are going

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-27-2017, 09:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm all that...and more...I'm also correct.

Why the attack Tal? If you look back at my reply...I was agreeing with you. You said psychiatrists said he was ill, I agreed, calling him a narcissistic psychopath.

I just said you were delusional too...because you are. I'm correct there too.

You women...always worrying about WHO is speaking instead of thinking about WHAT he's speaking.
Old 01-28-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
You do realize that what progressives are doing and claiming is what psychiatrist refer to as mirroring?

Progressive are chasing imaginary events. Rational people don't march wearing vagina costumes, nor burn and destroy property.

The left literally destroyed the life of a baker who "only" said he would refuse to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding.

Yet, John Lewis and some 60 other representative refuse
to carry out their duties as duly elected federal officials
And a female secret service employee in Denver said she would refuse to take a bullet for Trump. Shouldn't she be dismissed for such a declaration.

I guess the issue and consequences of "I refuse" depends on whose ox is being gored

such hypocrisy, such disrespect, such selfishness, such disregard for human decency

Disgust is something that has to be learned and the progressives misbehaviors are simply disgusting

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
issues, meeting, donald, delusional, concern

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.